• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Georgia special election results

Spike

Reaction score
SANDY SPRINGS, Georgia — Republican Karen Handel has won the special congressional election in Georgia

The race between Jon Ossoff and Karen Handel is largely seen as a referendum on the first months of Donald J. Trump’s presidency.

The House seat became a focus of Democrats nationwide rallying against Trump.

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/elections/georgia-election-results-ossoff-handel-n774936

TRUMP WINS AGAIN!

ba-large-white-firework-gif-pic.gif

LOL, that is some funny ****. Dem guy didn't even live in the district. More money from CA goes into the election than from GA.

Four special elections since Trump was elected. Four Republican victories. The Liberal sheep still think their dehumanizing, insulting, condescending rhetoric works. SMH.

Last edited:
Actually the Dems lost every special election tonight. MSNBC trying to call it a win since the Republicans didn't win by as much as Trump did.

MASSIVE RECORD BREAKING TURNOUT!

Deplorables on the march!

hahahahahahahaha

lookit all the bitter twisted glum faces on CNN!

hahahahahaha

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump
Congratulations to Karen Handel on her big win in Georgia 6th. Fantastic job, we are all very proud of you!

160721_vod_rnc_balloons_16x9_992.jpg

Read the linked article.

With over $50 million in dollars in spending, the race shattered the record for the most expensive House race ever — by more than $20 million — set in a 2012 Florida race. Final spending numbers are likely to be even higher once the full data is released.

Uhhh, okay. How much of that was for Ososoft, and how much for Handel? Yeah, no information, so let me help:

Soft-serve, more than $40 million, 90% from outside the district, and Handel $10 million, most of that party money and inside the district. So where are the ******* bleating sheep cawing about money corrupting politics? Yep, not one ******* word.

Handel and tens of millions of dollars in ads from GOP super PACs called Ossoff an inexperienced liberal who has more in common with California than Georgia. Ossoff, meanwhile, promised supporters a chance to “make Trump furious” and “send a message that will be heard across the country and around the world.”

Liars. The lying ****s who wrote the article ******* pretend that Handel outspent Ososoft, but that is A *************, DOCUMENTED, PROVEN, TOTAL LIE.

https://cmdi.com/2017/05/money-behind-ga-6-special-election/

******* liars and fake news. ******* say, "Oh, Handel benefited from [x] dollars in money from outside the district," AND LYING, DOUCHEBAGS IGNORE HOW MUCH OSOSOFT RECIEVED FROM CALIFORNIA, AND NEW YORK, AND MASSACHUSETTS. Take a look, *******:

https://cmdi.com/2017/05/money-behind-ga-6-special-election/

Yeah, and how about this:

Handel appeared at her polling place to mock Ossoff for not even living in the district, and she noted he couldn't vote for himself on Election Day. Ossoff was raised here, but currently lives a few miles away so his fiance can be closer to the medical school she attends.

Yes, of course, if the ************* (R) candidate did not LIVE IN THE ******* DISTRICT, then articles would refer to the fact that she was born there or stopped at a gas station there once or some such ****.

giphy.gif

From day one, Ossoff had a very narrow target to hit while Handel had more room for error in this longtime GOP stronghold. He had to hunt for every Democratic vote in these wealthy suburbs once represented by Newt Gingrich, and needed to pick off some Republicans and Independents too boot. Handel, meanwhile, just needed to bring home a respectable number of people who spent years voting for Mitt Romney, John McCain, and the dozens of other GOP candidates before Trump came along.

Wow, brave pajama boy ... what an uphill fight. WITH FORTY ******* MILLION DOLLARS FROM ******** WHO HAVE NO LIFE. Too bad he didn't LIVE IN THE ******* DISTRICT.

Talk about a (D) ball-washing ... Jesus, just suck Obama's **** and post a video of it and save me the time.

Last edited:
HA HA LOL LOL LOL LOL!

******* douche libs still don't get it.

Wait, wait, I know

IT WAS THE RUSSIANS!

hahahahahahahaha

'Libruls Went Down to Georgia, Lookin’ for an Election to Steal'…

BWAHAHAHAHA!

and this was gonna be the start of the next BLUE WAVE!

hahahaha - they actually believed that!

why so sad *******?

You LOSE again?

DCz7yUOVYAAJnSw.jpg

Those facial expressions speak volumes!!!

Heard Ossoff speak last night. What an arrogant douchebag. Kinda reminded me of Anthony Weiner.

Trump_15.jpg

Ha ha, I love it! I hope the libtards take this as signal that they need to to move even further to the left. They are going to be completely irrelevant soon.

Yeah told my lib friends they are trying too hard to drive a dead narrative... they needed to weed out the center of globalists, and go back to a center left working class agenda... but that means alienating some of their diverse voters... its a step back to go forward they wont do.. they are going to die on on a wall for a lost cause...

Yeah told my lib friends they are trying too hard to drive a dead narrative... they needed to weed out the center of globalists, and go back to a center left working class agenda... but that means alienating some of their diverse voters... its a step back to go forward they wont do.. they are going to die on on a wall for a lost cause...

Thing is the Left wantonly abandoned those voters, partly because the folks who run the party now don't like "those kind of people", figuring that minorities and special interest groups would make up for it and now they can't win an election outside of large cities and the coasts. Dems are now the party of the very rich and the party of the very poor.

They've lost the working class. All they have left are Hollywood, coastal snobs, angry dykes and brainwashed college kids. They're going to get even more decimated in next year's election.

LOL, that is some funny ****. Dem guy didn't even live in the district. More money from CA goes into the election than from GA.

Handel is the first Republican WOMAN to be elected to Congress in Georgia, not just the 6th district.

Another Humiliating Democrat Defeat

BWAhahahahahahahahahahahaha!

democrat-supporters-cry-after-ossoff-election-loss.jpg

Wait.....this just in....

TRUMP WINS AGAIN!

Here is one thing that irritates the everloving **** out of me.

The weeping woman wearing the stupid button, "I believe in a livable wage"?

Okay, so start a business and pay what-the-****-ever you want as wages. Pay your employees $200/hour. Oh, you only want to tell OTHERS how much to pay in wages?

Then **** off.

Handel is the first Republican WOMAN to be elected to Congress in Georgia, not just the 6th district.

Another Humiliating Democrat Defeat

BWAhahahahahahahahahahahaha!

democrat-supporters-cry-after-ossoff-election-loss.jpg

Wait.....this just in....

TRUMP WINS AGAIN!
Serena looking gal in the back could be a hit.

Radio reported that Ossoff had 7000 donations from CA and only 800 donations from within said congressional district.

Radio reported that Ossoff had 7000 donations from CA and only 800 donations from within said congressional district.

Samuel L Jackson was the voice of his campaign ad. I bet he's tired of all these m'fing dems losing all these m'fing elections.

Samuel L Jackson was the voice of his campaign ad. I bet he's tired of all these m'fing dems losing all these m'fing elections.

His wallet is the one that says "Bad M'effer" on it.

The problem for Democrats is they are doubling down. This loss and the 4 others aren't stopping their rhetoric. We see it on this board from resident Liberals, we see it in Hollywood. You see it in the MSM. I steeled myself to watch some Richard Madcow last night on PMSNBC. The rhetoric is still just filled with nothing but damnation - go after Trump, demean everyone on the right, create victim classes, cater to these small percentage groups while alienating the largest % of America's population - white Americans.

If they don't learn, failure will be repetitive. I encourage they keep up their asinine behavior.