• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

getting on my high horse

Oh, yeah, what about the crusades!!

o.....k.....:confused:

Obama went to the National Prayer Breakfast 2 days ago and said that Christians shouldn't get on a high horse because they did evil things like ISIS did during the Crusades.

Who approved that speech?

But slavery!
All religions do bad things and have extremists. Blacks only counted as 2/3 of a person. The Amish have a Mafia. I saw it on TV.

I stopped watching and listening to Obama 6 months before he got elected the first time after i got the full 411 on him. He has nothing to say i'm interested in. As far as my Christianity? I am a sinner just like everyone else. I do my best each day.

'I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction.' -Barry Soetoro ...aka Barack Hussein Obama

I stopped watching and listening to Obama 6 months before he got elected the first time after i got the full 411 on him. He has nothing to say i'm interested in. As far as my Christianity? I am a sinner just like everyone else. I do my best each day.

Nice. And, I'm very glad that my reward does not depend on my being good enough, whatever that is. Obama is not what I want in a leader for this country.

All religions do bad things and have extremists. Blacks only counted as 2/3 of a person. The Amish have a Mafia. I saw it on TV.

I thought it was 3/5 of a person???

At least you're not a Catholic Christian, then you'd REALLY know how it feels to be hated, derided, loathed, and have harm wished upon you, LOL.

I'm a Catholic and don't ******* care what anyone thinks......

So Christ did not teach violence and killing regardless of what anyone has done in his name. Mohamed on the other hand was a killer. So his followers are not far off base killing in his name.

I told you he was GD terrorist. He proves it all the time.

He doesn't even try to hide it anymore, the election stuff is over and he won !!

th

Obama-muslim-2-610x400.jpg

[video]http://www.westernjournalism.com/bishop-jackson-obama-frankly-sir-try-closing-mouth/#wd82jf6fEgy2Y03Z.97[/video]

Obama clearly plays for the other team. He's got it up in flashing lights for the whole world to see and yet some still follow him blindly.