• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Ghislaine Maxwell trial and trail of pedos

Obviously. But can you think of a better way to smuggle young girls to his island or, dare I say, dispose of them when they’re done.
It appears that Epstein trafficked a lot of girls and boys but only two of them are talking. Where are all the rest?

Dead or praying for death.

Was he on Epsteins flight to Pedo Island?
If not, then let's just go with the hypotheticals. The next best thing.

I believe Trump would lose voters if he had shot somebody. Lots of them.

Trumps has a history of spouting outrageous remarks and especially exaggerations. We all know that....

....with one exception to you guys, when he said "he wouldn't lose voters had he shot somebody", Now that one is true.

You never in your life said or heard anyone use exaggerations to drive home a point?

"He must have a thousand parking tickets"
" I would give my left arm to......
" I have a million things to do".
"She's drowning in her tears".

This has been a pretty good example of TDS. Trump Derangement Syndrome. Albeit a mild one.
You refuse to take in account that the guy is just exaggerating.

“Trump Derangement Syndrome (TDS) is a mental condition in which a person has been driven effectively insane due to their dislike of Donald Trump, to the point at which they will abandon all logic and reason.”
Trump knows his voters would believe anything he says so he used an exaggerated example to hammer home his point, but it is not too far off reality. Trump is making fun of his own followers and their intelligence. Regarding Epstein Trump does appears to be in the clear so he was smart enough to stay away from that one.

It wasn't a stupid remark at all, and I see where Sarge is coming from. Does it also make me a Trump hater if I believe many of his supporters resemble Swifties (Taylor Swift fans for those who don't know) Bunch of doe eyed fan boys who think everything he does is ******* magical. It's entertaining in some ways. Just because I don't throw on an American flag for a shirt and a red hat over my mullet singing "AMERICA...**** Yeah!" when I get out of bed after shot gunning my first beer at 0600 doesn't mean I'm a hater. :cool:
Hater!

My take is that Epstein was as asset for the FBI and CIA so they could blackmail people too.
imagine how much blackmail they'll have when these new armed IRS agents hit the streets.

I am really not following this story line. Is anyone confirmed to be a part of the island deal?

I am really not following this story line. Is anyone confirmed to be a part of the island deal?
Aside from Prince Andrew, no one that I know of has been confirmed. The document dump and photos were pretty much a bust, but I’m sure that’s by design.

I find it amazing, (insane ?), that Epstein and Maxwell sold minors to absolutely no one.
Lots of money and power to make this a non-story.

Well, Trump is being taken off state ballots due to an insurrection clause, despite never even being accused of insurrection.

Rules don't apply

Well, Trump is being taken off state ballots due to an insurrection clause, despite never even being accused of insurrection.

Rules don't apply

If they keep up they'll get a genuine insurrection. That whole democracy horseshit they spew will go right out the window. Bunch of hypocritical shitbags.

"Democracy for me, not for thee"