• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Ghislaine Maxwell

Got it. So he hasn't said a single word about the victims of a massive child sex ring with alleged involvement of former politicians, including his arch rivals, the Clintons. A child sex ring involving people who he socialized with and attended parties with on multiple occasions.

Not a peep, besides wishing one of the accused perpretators his best wishes.

Duly noted.

Wow. I have been the one around here to uphold your voice as worth being listened to. I have to step back. This is superficial at best.

I expected better from you.

Wow. I have been the one around here to uphold your voice as worth being listened to. I have to step back. This is superficial at best. I expected better from you.

I'll stand down the second you show me Trump saying anything at all along these lines. You know, words that you would expect from the President in a case like this.

'These crimes were horrendous and those involved must be brought to justice.'
'My heart goes out to the young girls who were taken advantage of, and scarred for life due to the evil acts of those who committed these crimes.'
'The arrest of Epstein (and/or Maxwell) shows that justice will be indeed be served.'
'It is time to get to the bottom of what happened, and the full extent of the law must be applied to bring closure for the victims of these crimes.'
'Regardless of status or position, those individuals who willingly took part in these illicit activities involving underage girls must be apprehended and charged for their crimes.'
etc etc etc

Instead, there is an eerie silence. Clearly, that doesn't trouble you one bit. Step back all you want, I'm just expressing my opinion on this, as is everyone else.

I'll stand down the second you show me Trump saying anything at all along these lines. You know, words that you would expect from the President in a case like this.

'My heart goes out to the young girls who were taken advantage of, and scarred for life due to the evil acts of those who committed these crimes.'
'The arrest of Epstein (and/or Maxwell) shows that justice will be indeed be served.'
'It is time to get to the bottom of what happened, and the full extent of the law must be applied to bring closure for the victims of these crimes.'
'Regardless of status or position, those individuals who willingly took part in these illicit activities involving underage girls must be apprehended and charged for their crimes.'
etc etc etc

Instead, there is an eerie silence. Clearly, that doesn't trouble you one bit. Step back all you want, I'm just giving you my opinion on this, as is everyone else.

Whatever. You look like a case of TDS at this point. I guess that is OK with you. The standards held for this president are unprecedented. It's just nuts. Not rational, just nuts. No wonder the communication is impossible. The double standards are too thick. He did a great thing for victims of perverts, but it is not good enough. Gotcha. Completely retarded. But, I gotcha.

Tibs is not aware of "innocent until proven guilty.'

Tibs is not aware of jack ****.

"The difference between you and ME," not "between you and I." Specifically, you use the preposition "between." A noun following the preposition is thereby the object of the preposition and should be stated in the objective case. I am not sure how this came to be, but a significant number of Americans now have such poor grasp of the very basics of grammar that they cannot differentiate a subject and an object. I find this odd, since nobody would say, "Can you give the remote to I?" Language/grammar rant over. Carry on.

I'm not a big fan of grammar nazis, but you are absolutely correct. Given that I have an English degree and an English Teaching credential, I should know better.

Must have had a brain fart, I'll chalk it up to that.

Hope you can forgive me for this egregious butchering of gramatical norms.

etc etc etc

Instead, there is an eerie silence. Clearly, that doesn't trouble you one bit. Step back all you want, I'm just expressing my opinion on this, as is everyone else.

and you'll have to agree that no matter what the man does, or says, it will be interpreted differently by different people.
You'll screech no matter what he says. Which is painfully ******* obvious as you brought in child trafficking rings in other parts of the goddamned planet - which have exactly zero bearing on the current conversation ... as djfan pointed out.

You really want the POTUS to step in and offer up his opinion on a current lawsuit?

Want to know why the Conservatives have not been sitting on edge waiting for the POTUS to weigh in?

Because we didnt want the last POTUS to weigh in on criminal matters. Yet the ****** did. Stuck his ******* nose in on everything he could.

Two things.

Charles Manson tried to get a mistrial when he showed a newspaper headline to his jury that read that Nixon believed Manson was guilty. In truth he SHOULD have gotten a mistrial as there's little chance that would not have swayed the jury's opinion.

So if Trump comes out and publicly states an opinion on a huge landmark case... is that not dumber than ****?

Secondly, I think Trump is a flawed person in that he's very "human". He responds pretty much off the cuff and with what one assumes are pretty close to his true thoughts. When he said something to the effect of "good luck proving they're guilty." Does anyone REALLY believe any of this Epstein/Maxwell **** is EVER going to actually result in any kind of guilt for anyone? Really? He's just saying what we all know is true.

Rich, powerful folks gonna do rich powerful folk stuff.

Secondly, I think Trump is a flawed person in that he's very "human". He responds pretty much off the cuff and with what one assumes are pretty close to his true thoughts.

This is a tremendous and overlooked point. The vast majority of politicians are merely actors. Obama was one of the biggest. W struggled playing the role. His dad was a solid actor. Reagan, being an actor, was more genuine than most, but was also in the end a "suit."

Breaking Bad was an epic show because of two things - GREAT writing and GREAT acting.

The politicans we are told are "great" are the best actors. They are quite nearly always reading a script written for them by the writers. They aren't genuine. They are propped up mouthpieces.

Many forget this. Trump is not propped up and has more free reign to speak what he feels and wants than any President ever - for better or for worse.

This becomes both his appeal and his downfall. The Silent Majority loves the fact that they are hearing from the President himself. Makes them also more forgiving of his errors, and because they see him as human, flawed, but genuine (genuine not as in pure, but genuine as in I'm me and this is what you get).

In contrast, every time Obama spoke, I felt as if I was hearing Valerie Jarett speak. I've never looked at Obama as more than an actor and a twisted mouthpiece. As is Joe Biden...a propped up representative of a larger group of writers and strategists.

Trump - not so much. This appeals to many millions in ways Liberals don't quite know how to digest.

And just think...if he followed the script, we never would have had this gem

“It’s just awfully good that someone with the temperament of Donald Trump is not in charge of the law in our country,” Mrs. Clinton observed.

“Because,” Mr. Trump replied “you’d be in jail.”

Last edited:
That makes me happy every time I think about it. I jumped up and did a touchdown dance after he bludgeoned her with that line.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">DAILY MAIL: Ghislaine Maxwell taken off suicide watch in Brooklyn jail</p>— Josh Caplan (@joshdcaplan) <a href="https://twitter.com/joshdcaplan/status/1293249081549238275?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">August 11, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

JFC, not this again. Place your bets people (hours, days etc).

<iframe id="twitter-widget-0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowtransparency="true" allowfullscreen="true" class="" style="position: static; visibility: visible; width: 550px; height: 198px; display: block; flex-grow: 1;" title="Twitter Tweet" src="https://platform.twitter.com/embed/index.html?dnt=false&embedId=twitter-widget-0&frame=false&hideCard=false&hideThread=false&id=1293249081549238275&lang=en&origin=https%3A%2F%2Fsteelernationforums.com%2Fshowthread.php%3F34963-Ghislaine-Maxwell%2Fpage7&theme=light&widgetsVersion=223fc1c4%3A1596143124634&width=550px" data-tweet-id="1293249081549238275"></iframe>
<script async="" src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

JFC, not this again. Place your bets people (hours, days etc).

21 hours from now.

<iframe scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowtransparency="true" src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets/widget_iframe.3c5aa8e2a38bbbee4b6d88e6846fc657.html?origin=https%3A%2F%2Fsteelernationforums.com" title="Twitter settings iframe" style="display: none;"></iframe>

21 hours from now.

<iframe scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowtransparency="true" src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets/widget_iframe.3c5aa8e2a38bbbee4b6d88e6846fc657.html?origin=https%3A%2F%2Fsteelernationforums.com" title="Twitter settings iframe" style="display: none;"></iframe>

Over the weekend.

Apparently she gave George Clooney a blowjob in a bathroom someplace. Considering that she's a voracious nymphomaniac, that had to be a good time for George.

She's been taken off suicide watch.

Final call for bets being taken today. Get 'em in.

Soooo, is this over with?

Soooo, is this over with?

no, but its interesting to see the rash of child sex dens being busted by US Marshalls since she was incarcerated.

no, but its interesting to see the rash of child sex dens being busted by US Marshalls since she was incarcerated.

Yeah, that's been all over the news. Or not.