• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Ghislaine Maxwell

This should be the biggest story in 100 years. No, I'm not kidding.

Bill Clinton (sitting US President and his wife), involved in a world-wide underage, sex trafficking ring, along with members of the Royal Family, Hollywood Elites, and countless other elites.

It makes Watergate look like bubble-gum theft.

The media is helping to sweep this under the rug. It's happening right in front of our faces.

The same media who went after the Catholic Church and won a Pulitzer prize for it in 2003 (The Boston Globe)? That went on to become a movie called Spotlight that went on to win the Academy award for Best Picture that year?

It was sick what those priests did, and it's sick what these ***** did. One was celebrated by Hollywood and the media though, the other, even Amy Robach of ABC News was slapped on the wrist for daring to go there.

:pound:

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Trump is reportedly banning TikTok so if you want to watch 16 year olds dance you have to get on a plane with Bill Clinton.</p>— Tim Dillon (@TimJDillon) <a href="https://twitter.com/TimJDillon/status/1289389907937394690?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">August 1, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Twitter is on fire today.

Last edited:
Here is everyone's favorite President defending Ghislaine Maxwell (again) and dismissing child sex trafficking as no 'big deal.'

<samp class="EmbedCode-container"><code class="EmbedCode-code"><blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Trump tells <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/AxiosOnHBO?src=hash&ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#AxiosOnHBO</a> that he stands by his comments wishing alleged child sex trafficker and Epstein associate Ghislaine Maxwell well. <br><br>“I wish her well. I'd wish you well. I'd wish a lot of people well.” <a href="https://t.co/1MRxyqzCLk">pic.twitter.com/1MRxyqzCLk</a></p>— Axios (@axios) <a href="https://twitter.com/axios/status/1290648181752107008?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">August 4, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

</code></samp>

Tibs is OUTRAGED!

He's not outraged that Maxwell helped coordinate sex with minors for hundreds of hollywood elites, political icons and world royalty. He's outraged that Trump hasn't had her killed!

(Psst. Don't worry about it Tibs. Hillary is ON that ****.)

Tibs is OUTRAGED!

He's not outraged that Maxwell helped coordinate sex with minors for hundreds of hollywood elites, political icons and world royalty. He's outraged that Trump hasn't had her killed!

(Psst. Don't worry about it Tibs. Hillary is ON that ****.)

Tibs doesn't give one iota about the girls or about the perpetrators being found guilty and held accountable for their crimes like Bill Clinton and Prince Andrew. He has one angle only - Trump might be associated. And that is his laser focus.

The fact that a 2 term sitting US President looks more and more likely to have been ******* underage girls is an inconsequential footnote. The girls' collective suffering and the crimes are irrelevant. Trump wished Gislaine well. And for that, all hell must break loose.

Sick...isn't it?

Tibs doesn't give one iota...

Stop with your constant crying and yapping...

I want everyone, including Bill Clinton, Prince Andrew, Dershowitz and anyone else who is caught up in this, to get the book thrown at them. They should be arrested and charged to the full extent of the law. The victims who suffered at the hands of these rapists, child molestors and child sex traffickers deserve to see the culprits brought to justice. These *******, all of them, every single one of them including BILL CLINTON, Tim, need to be prosecuted.

You seem to be quite comfortable with Trump's response to this. I am not. You also steer clear of Trump's connections to Epstien both in NY and at Mar a Lago. I do not.

I guess that's the difference between you and I.

Last edited:
Trump had ties to Epstein until he kicked him out of Mar O Lago for being a nasty creep. Was Trump on the flight logs? Nope and no one saw him there on that island, so what else is there to try to pin on him? It's quite clear why they hate him so much now. Their careers and lives are almost done and he's still their president.

and who cares if he said something nice about Maxwell? Until the dirt is released, he may have good things to say about her because that's how he remembers her.

Last edited:
This exchange in particular is troubling, to say the least:

SWAN: Ghislaine Maxwell has been arrested on allegations of child-sex trafficking

TRUMP: You don’t know that

SWAN: We do know Maxwell has been arrested

TRUMP: Good luck. Let them prove that somebody is guilty

Hey Tim, maybe you can explain how Trump is not defending Epstein & Maxwell here, and that he gives 'one iota about the girls or about the perpetrators being found guilty and held accountable for their crimes.'

to hate someone so badly, you look under every crumb to find a fault or blame. Must be so consuming.

to hate someone so badly, you look under every crumb to find a fault or blame. Must be so consuming.

Ok then you explain it. How is it that this entire time - since Epstein was first arrested, and now Ghislaine Maxwell - that Trump hasn't shown any sympathy for the victims, expressed his condolences to them, or made even the bare minimum statement that he hopes the perpretators of this child sex trafficking ring - that went on for decades - are prosecuted?

This is particularly true if - as you all state - this is all about the Clintons, and those close to the Clinton's. If that's the case, knowing Trump, you don't think he'd be all over this? His silence is deafening, you simply can't deny that.

Instead, he wishes Ghislaine Maxwell his best? And says good luck trying to prove anyone's guilty?

How is this possible? I'm sure you can enlighten us.

Last edited:
Hey Tim, maybe you can explain how Trump is not defending Epstein & Maxwell here, and that he gives 'one iota about the girls or about the perpetrators being found guilty and held accountable for their crimes.'

First thing I'd ask is that you post the full context, before asking me to read someone's mind and get the context correct.

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-ghislaine-maxwell-child-sex-070152701.html

Go to that link Tibs and WATCH the video and the exchange and you tell me what Trump says, not this little excerpt above that appears to manipulated. You can watch and it is transcribed:

From the video....

DONALD TRUMP: She's now in jail.

JONATHAN SWAN: Uh huh.

DONALD TRUMP: Yeah. I wish her well. I'd wish you well. I'd wish a lot of people well. Good luck. Let them prove somebody was guilty. I mean, do you know that--

JONATHAN SWAN: So you're saying you hope she doesn't die in jail. Is that what you mean by wish her well?

DONALD TRUMP: Her boyfriend died in jail, and people are still trying to figure out how did it happen? Was it suicide? Was he killed?

DONALD TRUMP: I do wish her well I'm not looking for anything bad for her. I'm not looking bad for anybody. And they took that--

JONATHAN SWAN: (interrupts Trump mid sentence) I mean, she's a child sex-- alleged child sex trafficker.

DONALD TRUMP: (Trump continues finishing his prior sentence NOT addressing Swan's interjection)--and they made it such a big deal. But all it is is her boyfriend died-- he died in jail. Was he killed? Was it suicide? I do, I wish her well.

----------------

As many have stated previously, this is clearly a case of partisan interpretation. YOU and your side are going to take this as Trump wishing Ghislaine well, as in he hopes she's exonerated and he's defending her. MY side, the Right side, sees it as the video shows, especially when you factor in his exasperation and body language - as him wishing her well as in hoping she isn't murdered in jail like Epstein was.

You will continue to see it as the former because that's what you want to see. I have no qualms at all and am confident that based upon the video and the words that he's wishing her "physical well being" that she isn't killed.

Nothing wrong with that is there?

https://apnews.com/89347d1b618ab522ec6d13aa114f4e92?fbclid=IwAR3GALC5akWjA6LJqlmWctdHVrswwy6olY-Pt6SIucsNIDYzSjcIzoNCj5w

Trump giving $35 million to aid human trafficking survivors
By DARLENE SUPERVILLE
today

WASHINGTON (AP) — The Trump administration is awarding more than $35 million in Justice Department grants to organizations that provide safe housing for survivors of human trafficking.

The grants are being announced Tuesday at a White House event attended by Attorney General William Barr, presidential adviser Ivanka Trump, other administration officials, survivors of human trafficking and organizations that serve them.

The $35 million in Housing Assistance Grants for Victims of Human Trafficking is being provided by the Office for Victims of Crime within the Justice Department’s Office of Justice Programs to provide housing and services to human trafficking survivors.

The grants will be shared by 73 organizations in 33 states to provide anywhere from six to 24 months of transitional or short-term housing assistance to survivors, including to pay rent, utilities or related expenses, such as a security deposit, the White House said.

The money can also be used to help victims find permanent housing, get a job and receive occupational training and counseling.

Ivanka Trump, a daughter of President Donald Trump, said the coronavirus pandemic has made safe and supportive housing for survivors more important than ever. She said many survivors had to live with their traffickers during stay-at-home orders around the country.

“The administration has heard these concerns and is responding by awarding leading nonprofit organizations the necessary funding to ensure that survivors have a stable place to live,” Ivanka Trump said in a statement.

Among organizations sharing the grants are Camillus House Inc. in Miami, Alternatives for Girls in Detroit and the Jordan Community Resource Center in Shaker Heights, Ohio.

President Trump has sought to elevate human trafficking since taking office. In January, he appointed a special adviser for the issue.

His daughter has also made human trafficking one of her issue areas.

During a trip to Atlanta in January to visit nonprofit groups that help victims, Ivanka Trump compared trafficking to “modern-day slavery” and said the White House is committed to ending it.

Shhhhh......Fibs has already said that Trump hasn't shown ANY sympathy for the victims. This is fake news.

Has he? Not the victims of human trafficking in Botswana, or human trafficking in general terms, around the world, but the specific victims of the Epstein/Maxwell child sex trafficking ring.

If he has, I stand corrected.

Has he? Not the victims of human trafficking in Botswana, or human trafficking in general terms, around the world, but the specific victims of the Epstein/Maxwell child sex trafficking ring.

If he has, I stand corrected.

What? Do you mean only the left-handed ones? The ones with dimples only? The ones who like Britany Spears? Come on. He helped with a large donation to help victims of the type of stuff Clinton indulged in.

How disingenuous.

Ok then you explain it. How is it that this entire time - since Epstein was first arrested, and now Ghislaine Maxwell - that Trump hasn't shown any sympathy for the victims, expressed his condolences to them, or made even the bare minimum statement that he hopes the perpretators of this child sex trafficking ring - that went on for decades - are prosecuted?

This is particularly true if - as you all state - this is all about the Clintons, and those close to the Clinton's. If that's the case, knowing Trump, you don't think he'd be all over this? His silence is deafening, you simply can't deny that.

Instead, he wishes Ghislaine Maxwell his best? And says good luck trying to prove anyone's guilty?

How is this possible? I'm sure you can enlighten us.

I think Djfan answered your question. Trump did something instead of only using words, like you want to focus on. Next.

What? Do you mean only the left-handed ones? The ones with dimples only? The ones who like Britany Spears? Come on. He helped with a large donation to help victims of the type of stuff Clinton indulged in. How disingenuous.

Got it. So he hasn't said a single word about the victims of a massive child sex ring with alleged involvement of former politicians, including his arch rivals, the Clintons. A child sex ring involving people who he socialized with and attended parties with on multiple occasions.

Not a peep, besides wishing one of the accused perpretators his best wishes.

Duly noted.

I guess that's the difference between you and I.

"The difference between you and ME," not "between you and I." Specifically, you use the preposition "between." A noun following the preposition is thereby the object of the preposition and should be stated in the objective case. I am not sure how this came to be, but a significant number of Americans now have such poor grasp of the very basics of grammar that they cannot differentiate a subject and an object. I find this odd, since nobody would say, "Can you give the remote to I?"

Language/grammar rant over. Carry on.