• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Ginuine won't kiss a tranny - transphobic

Djfan

Contributor
Reaction score
https://www.bet.com/music/2018/01/08/ginuwine-big-brother-celebrity-trans-woman-twitter-debate.html?linkId=46725892

Ginuwine Refused To Kiss A Trans Woman On Live TV And Now The Internet Is At War
Some are arguing on whether the singer's latest actions were transphobic or not.

Singer Ginuwine has sparked a heated debate on Twitter after a recent episode of Celebrity Big Brother UK. In the latest episode, Ginuwine seemingly rejected fellow housemate India Willoughby.

The controversy stems from a conversation between Willoughby and the “Pony” singer, in which she asked whether he would date a trans woman. “You would date me, yeah,” Willoughby, who is a trans woman herself, asked. “Not if you were trans,” Ginuwine replied. After Ginuwine replied that he would not date a trans woman, Willoughby attempted to plant a kiss on the singer. When her advance was rejected, Willoughby stormed off.

Now Twitter has split into two sides. One side is outraged by Ginuwine’s rejection, suggesting that his unwillingness to date trans women is transphobic and bigoted. On the other hand, some fans are rallying behind the “In Those Jeans” artist, insisting that he has a choice to date whomever he chooses. Some also suggested that Willoughby was actually harassing him.

There are some interesting (preplanned??) tweets at the bottom of the article in the link.

Reverse Rape. Clearest case I ever saw. Cut his balls off!

Reverse Rape. Clearest case I ever saw. Cut his balls off!

So now I have to worry ( not that I’m going to worry ) about being labeled a bigot if I say I wouldn’t get with someone that looks like a woman in every way but has a dick bigger than mine ... or on the flip side, has a vagina but also has a beard and mustache. **** that nonsense. I’m attracted to women that look like women, act like women, has all her womanly parts, and was indeed born a woman. Those that don’t fit in that category are free to live however they choose, just leave me out of it. If that makes me a bigot than so be it.

So now I have to worry ( not that I’m going to worry ) about being labeled a bigot if I say I wouldn’t get with someone that looks like a woman in every way but has a dick bigger than mine ... or on the flip side, has a vagina but also has a beard and mustache. **** that nonsense. I’m attracted to women that look like women, act like women, has all her womanly parts, and was indeed born a woman. Those that don’t fit in that category are free to live however they choose, just leave me out of it. If that makes me a bigot than so be it.

Welcome to the alt-right. Pick up your hood on the right from the pretty lady in red and there are cookies and, of course, Kool-aid in the back.

Wow is this really you or has your account been hijacked? Welcome to sanity.

The new thing now is for ladyboys to claim that straight man who won't date them are insecure and weak. It could possibly have anything to do with the fact that straight men aren't sexually attracted to other men.

The pressure to accept their new persona is insane. Nope, not happening. The cases where the trans will fake their gender to the point of sexual contact and then are attacked for their deception really piss me off. I've read of liberal states trying to make that a hate crime in addition to assault. That's bullshit. If someone has the "balls" to try to pull that off then they deserve to get their *** kicked in my opinion.

Reactions: MTC
The cases where the trans will fake their gender to the point of sexual contact and then are attacked for their deception really piss me off.

I see this happen on Springer a lot. Never turns out well.

If someone tells me they are a woman and want to be called Mary, I call them Mary. Not my business if they look and dress like DoucheBagS.

That is pretty much the line I draw.

That doesn't extend to, necessarily, wanting to hang out with that person or feeling like I have an obligation to be attracted to them.

You tell me you are gender neutral? Fine by me. Want to change your name to Mbrment? Fine by me, tell me how to pronounce it, I will do my best. I will NOT refer to you as "ze" or whatever the **** pronoun you made up.

Why would any man want to kiss another man who may or may not have cut his dick off and named himself sarah. You're still a dude. Nothing will ever change that. No matter how mentally ill you are. And it is a mental illness. The suicide rate with these poor souls is off the charts.

The suicide rate with these poor souls is off the charts.

Yeah, I do have sympathy for people that are genuinely confused, I'm sure it must be awful. I think what often happens is that these people have a myriad of mental and emotional issues along with being sexually confused. They decide that if they do change genders by having surgery etc, that all of their problems will magically disappear and everything will be wonderful. Then they go through all the misery of surgery and hormones, only to find that all the same problems they always had with their original gender are still there. What follows is hopelessness and often times, suicide.

Last night, my sister visited from out of town. It was her birthday. So wife, two boys (18 and 15), my sis, her bf and I go out to dinner to Union Jacks. We get there about 8:15, they seat us near a dance floor.

10:00 rolls around (slow to get food), a band starts playing. They are pretty good.

Not long after a tranny walks out onto the floor. Obvious. Wearing a like one piece pull over dress/smock thing that barely covered its ***. Starts dancing by itself...then a little wilder. Alone. We are getting up to leave.

Tranny approaches the stage, and then acting as if it were a star in Flash Dance, puts both hands on the stage and bends down, sticks its *** back, out and then up....completely exposing its *** to everyone in the bar including my two sons one of whom just turned green. It was only wearing hose. Ballsac etc was visible to whoever was unfortunate enough to look that way.

Got me to thinking. If I went out there, bent down and dropped my pants I'd be arrested. At a minimum one of the bouncers would have thrown me out. No one would dare approach it.

Trannys - your new protected species. Like illegal aliens and other victim classes, they are above the law.

If someone tells me they are a woman and want to be called Mary, I call them Mary. Not my business if they look and dress like DoucheBagS.

That is pretty much the line I draw.

That doesn't extend to, necessarily, wanting to hang out with that person or feeling like I have an obligation to be attracted to them.

You tell me you are gender neutral? Fine by me. Want to change your name to Mbrment? Fine by me, tell me how to pronounce it, I will do my best. I will NOT refer to you as "ze" or whatever the **** pronoun you made up.

If it is ok to have a different gender/name/etc. and that implies that acceptance to those differences is expected, should it not be similarly ok for express my opinion that those differences are ******* stupid?

Last night, my sister visited from out of town. It was her birthday. So wife, two boys (18 and 15), my sis, her bf and I go out to dinner to Union Jacks. We get there about 8:15, they seat us near a dance floor.

10:00 rolls around (slow to get food), a band starts playing. They are pretty good.

Not long after a tranny walks out onto the floor. Obvious. Wearing a like one piece pull over dress/smock thing that barely covered its ***. Starts dancing by itself...then a little wilder. Alone. We are getting up to leave.

Tranny approaches the stage, and then acting as if it were a star in Flash Dance, puts both hands on the stage and bends down, sticks its *** back, out and then up....completely exposing its *** to everyone in the bar including my two sons one of whom just turned green. It was only wearing hose. Ballsac etc was visible to whoever was unfortunate enough to look that way.

Got me to thinking. If I went out there, bent down and dropped my pants I'd be arrested. At a minimum one of the bouncers would have thrown me out. No one would dare approach it.

Trannys - your new protected species. Like illegal aliens and other victim classes, they are above the law.

If you are man enough to whip it out, on the table, I am man enough to put a fork in it.

Why would any man want to kiss another man who may or may not have cut his dick off and named himself sarah. You're still a dude. Nothing will ever change that. No matter how mentally ill you are. And it is a mental illness. The suicide rate with these poor souls is off the charts.

Definitely mental illness.

They are so out of touch with reality.
Kinda wonder if they were abused as children.

Or some brains are so malfunctioned

Which is a bunch of bullshit.

These little **** faces are a true case of "whine and dine".

I'm at the point where I zone leftist loonies out.
But all these protected victim labels and such gets out of hand.

You cannot say anything resembling constructive criticism cause then you're racist/sexist etc.

That tranny dancing should've gotten an *** whooping to a broadside of sanity

Definitely mental illness.

They are so out of touch with reality.
Kinda wonder if they were abused as children.

Or some brains are so malfunctioned

Honestly I think it has a lot to do with the brain chemistry. A little more of this and less of that here and there and you get some anomalies. Which is why I can't hate on gay people, I feel like most of it is out of their control.

Reactions: MTC
Honestly I think it has a lot to do with the brain chemistry. A little more of this and less of that here and there and you get some anomalies. Which is why I can't hate on gay people, I feel like most of it is out of their control.

I think so too.