• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Ginuine won't kiss a tranny - transphobic

Honestly I think it has a lot to do with the brain chemistry. A little more of this and less of that here and there and you get some anomalies. Which is why I can't hate on gay people, I feel like most of it is out of their control.

I have 2 friends that have fully transitioned.

One was very odd before and i feel like he didnt work through everything properly before getting the surgery. I never saw her after because i had moved away. She ate a bullet a couple years later. Id definitely say he had other problems before and she had additional issues later.

The second transitioned a few years ago. It was a surprise to all of us. I had known him for 7 years or so. Others who had known him for 20+ were equally surprised. He seemed to have mental/emotional issues and was not even remotely effeminate. He approached it the right way. Counseling and the works.

When we are around her she is treated as the woman she chose to become.. I dont know any of us that dont think it is weird, though. I dont tbink weird is quite the right word. Odd, maybe a bit off? Id bet none of us hug her quite the same as we do the females we've known all our lives and id never want to have sex with her, either.

Shes not the kind that tim describes above (pretransistion) and is a normal person. Loving, successful parents. Sharp mind that you are hard pressed if you get into a card game with him or her.

Frankly, i was more worried there we underlying issues which might cause her to eat a bullet than what she was becoming.

Honestly I think it has a lot to do with the brain chemistry. A little more of this and less of that here and there and you get some anomalies. Which is why I can't hate on gay people, I feel like most of it is out of their control.
That is probably the case.

That doesnt give a free pass to being an *******, in public, around kids.

That tranny show was not about gender. It was about an ******* demonstrating that no one could stop his/her flaunting that he/she was an *******. It was indecent.
That is just wrong, and has nothing to do with gender bending or sexual preferences.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Steeler Nation mobile app

If it is ok to have a different gender/name/etc. and that implies that acceptance to those differences is expected, should it not be similarly ok for express my opinion that those differences are ******* stupid?

You would think that because you are a rational adult. The leftists aren't, they are children that demand that things be done their way or they pitch a screaming fit.

I am with you though. I won't try and stop the delusional behavior I simply will not play along. As Jordan Peterson(Snowback reference) said about the Ze, Zir, kin pronouns "no I refuse to use your words."