• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Global Warming Alert! Snow, Cold to Spread Into Northern US This Week

Spike

Reaction score
Git yur mittens ready...

"Provided the sky becomes clear and winds diminish, portions of upstate New York, northern Pennsylvania and interior New England could experience a frost during multiple nights early next week"

650x366_09100821_hd31.jpg

650x366_09091929_hd28.jpg

You don't understand the climate models.

Bridgestone Blizzaks are the shiznit.

Bridgestone Blizzaks are the shiznit.

Yes they are my friend, yes they are. It hurts like hell to pay for them, but I would not put anything else on the wife's car.

Yes they are my friend, yes they are. It hurts like hell to pay for them, but I would not put anything else on the wife's car.
Same here, Blizzaks on the wife's minivan and Firestone all-terrains on my 4x4 all year. I look at it this way...the summer tires last longer since they're only on 7 months a year so in the end I'm spending the same money with the added benefit of better and safer driving in several inches of global warming. When I bought the minivan almost two years ago I deliberately got one that used the same size tires as her old car since I had just bought new Blizzaks the year before.

*Update*
I'm working at the airport right now and just checked in a lady from Wyoming who told me it is 26* and snowing there.

Last edited:
Burgundy is married.

which means he is dead from the waist down.

My first three ricks of firewood for the season just got delivered yesterday. Burn baby burn...

Already used the wood burner twice this year.......probably could have gotten by without, just doing my best to increase my carbon footprint.

Already used the wood burner twice this year.......probably could have gotten by without, just doing my best to increase my carbon footprint.

Atta boy!!! I've had around 8 fires so far this month with wood left from last winter. Suck it, weather commies.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/201...global-warming-might-take-people-by-surprise/

New Study on the Cause of Global Warming Might ‘Take People by Surprise’

A new study suggests that the warming trend on the West Coast over the last century was not caused by human activity but more so by a change in the winds.

The research published in the journal Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences acknowledged in the study significance that warming trends are “often ascribed to anthropogenic greenhouse forcing.” Using independent data from 1900 to 2012, researchers showed that the temperature change is “primarily attributed to changes in atmospheric circulation.”

Boy do I feel like a fool. After listening to all Polo's rants, I sold my home's furnace and installed an industrial central air unit.

How ******* hard is it for the knuckle draggers to comprehend that global warming and your local forecast are two completely different things. Climate change is studied by averaging things like temperature and rainfall amounts etc. across the entire planet over long periods of time. Just because it gets a little colder than usual for a few days over a relatively small area doesn't mean that the average temps around the world are also going down. I just can't understand why that's so ******' hard to grasp. Apparently it is though.

How ******* hard is it for the knuckle draggers to comprehend that global warming and your local forecast are two completely different things. Climate change is studied by averaging things like temperature and rainfall amounts etc. across the entire planet over long periods of time. Just because it gets a little colder than usual for a few days over a relatively small area doesn't mean that the average temps around the world are also going down. I just can't understand why that's so ******' hard to grasp. Apparently it is though.

you know what is really hard to grasp? People who believe that algore is sincere.

Climate change is studied by averaging things like temperature and rainfall amounts etc. across the entire planet over long periods of time. Just because it gets a little colder than usual for a few days over a relatively small area doesn't mean that the average temps around the world are also going down.

Really? Do tell.

In other words, you're just another mouth-breathing libtard who ignores facts and common sense.

Do you have a Ph.D. in Climate Science?

No? Then Polo advises that your opinion does not count for ****.

Here are the data from actual climate scientists:

co2-baring.jpg

CO2 Levels Increasing

to:2014

Temperatures 1998-2014 Stable

Hmmm ... increasing CO2, stable temperatures world-wide. Hmmmm ... the heat is hiding. It is going to jump out of the closet on Halloween, and let's see what you knuckle-draggers have to say THEN, huh??