• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Global Warming Alert! Snow, Cold to Spread Into Northern US This Week

You do realize 2014 will the hottest year on record?

Oh, you mean like the record lows in England this winter and through January?

http://www.express.co.uk/news/nature/520672/Winter-weather-2014-UK-forecast-cold-snow-November

Or that "The 2013-14 winter season is one of the coldest winters in 20 years"?

http://www.accuweather.com/en/weather-news/record-breaking-cold-winter-we/24831365

And not according to the HADCRUT Northern Hemisphere mean (these are the actual ******* readings):

to:2014

And not according to the HADCRUT Southern Hemisphere readings (once again, the actual ******* readings):

And not according to CruTEMP Northern Hemisphere land temperature mean:

And not according to CruTEMP Southern Hemisphere land temperature mean:

Just because some article claims that this is "the hottest year ever," don't believe it. Check out the actual temperature data. You will be shocked at how boldly the warming panic sect lies about "hottest ever."

By the way, how the **** do they know it's the "hottest year on record" when the goddam year is not done? Jesus, there are 41 days left in the year, or 11.2% of the year.

It came from NBC....which still hasn't uttered a single peep about Jonathan Gruber. Seriously, who relies on MSM anymore anyway?

You do realize 2014 will the hottest year on record?

."

It came from NBC....which still hasn't uttered a single peep about Jonathan Gruber. Seriously, who relies on MSM anymore anyway?

Damn! BMTI.....must spread rep., etc. Are you an extreme right wing tea party lunatic too?

Only complete retards still use the pathetic misnomer that global warming strictly means that the weather is going to be hot. Even grade school kids understand that global warming means the entire weather cycle is uprooted, the shifts in extreme weather - hot and cold - are a fundamental part of it. So the "gee it's snowing outside, har har stupid global warming" crap is just hard to stomach, coming from grown men. But then again, seeing the general state of posts from the extreme-right, tea party base here, it actually fits right in.

Nice job of insulting all of the wonderful, special needs folks we have in our families. More proof that liberals are the most ignorant, and intolerant people in our world..

Only complete retards think that global warming means global warming.

Nice job of insulting all of the wonderful, special needs folks we have in our families.
My apologies, should have made a better choice of words. Did not intend to insult anyone. I too have a special needs person in my family, I am sorry I used that expression.

Them folks up there could be in some deep po-po. I heard on the news that they are to get 60 degree temps this weekend with rain. If you got several feet of wet snow and it warms up and rains on it, ya better hope it ain't on your roof.

Then the forecast for next week is more freezing weather. Holy gadzooks Batman, you're talkin' about some serious problems there now. I thought the Carolina ice storms were bad, this could be a whole new level of bad.

View attachment 804...View attachment 805

Man I loves me some Florida this kind of weather.

Last edited:
My brother lives north and east of Buffalo and got hardly any snow at all.

He had to wait a day for the airports to reopen, but he's on his way to Boca now.

If I was in Buffalo, I'd be on the roof shoveling.

Me'n'you both ZB

Things could quickly get worse: Rain and temperatures as high as 60 were in the forecast for the weekend, raising the specter of flooding and an even heavier load on roofs, where the snow could absorb the downpours like a blanket.

More than 50 people were evacuated from several mobile home parks in suburban Cheektowaga and West Seneca. Bellevue Fire Department Lt. Timothy Roma said more than a dozen buildings and carports collapsed, as did a metal warehouse operated by a Christmas decorations company, where damage was estimated in the millions.

Homeowners and store employees around the region climbed onto roofs to shovel off the snow and reduce the danger.

"It's getting heavier," said Cheektowaga resident Thomas Mudd Jr., who with his wife spent several hours shoveling 4 to 5 feet off his roof. "It's supposed to warm up and we're supposed to get rain on the weekend, which will make it even heavier. So I didn't want my roof collapsing."
http://www.oregonlive.com/today/index.ssf/2014/11/roofs_starting_to_cave_in_as_b.html

And then for a brief period of a couple years, maybe 2010-2012 ?, Pabst was suddenly the new ironic hotness amongst the hipster doofuses (or is

Funny... I was recently at the new bar resturaunt in North Park and along with many micro brews they also had Pabst Blue Ribbon. It has a bicycle theme and is frequented by hipster doofus bicyclist - you know the type that ride their mountain bikes at night during the winter.

Here are some people who don't want their grant money renewed:

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2014-...ht-more-natural-than-man-made-study-says.html

“Observed trends, even over very long time periods, could arise from natural variability,” the study said.
“Precipitation trends computed amidst such a rich record are most likely heavily influenced by natural variability,” the researchers said

Of three other studies published recently by the American Meteorological Society, only one argued that climate change may have played a role in the drought. Climate models don’t support that conclusion because the models suggest a low-pressure system should have developed off the California coast, rather than the high-pressure system that actually did, Columbia researcher Richard Seager, co-author of the report, said in a conference call with reporters.

update: After two weeks of 70 degree temps I had to wear long pants yet again

Will this climate change never stop?