• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Gotta be Spillane or Robinson

The worst part is when he actually fills his gap but doesn’t even attempt to tackle. It’s mind boggling. The few times he’s actually in position to make a play and he just stands there watching the back.
He looks more like a basketball
player playing zone defense than a linebacker when you watch him…it’s absurd

If Bush were a late round pick we wouldn’t even be having this discussion since there would be zero doubt of him being cut. The only thing saving him is his top 10 draft position, that’s it.
He trails too many plays, is afraid to stick his head in and make a tackle, does not anticipate very welland just seems too timid.
I would not expect anything from him this year if they keep him. He never came in with any urgency this year. After-all, as he says, he’s a first round pick and a top 10 pick and doesn’t need to prove anything to anyone. He’ll still be in the NFL next year. That says it all for me.
He won the draft so why worry about trying to win games?

I’d rather place Snell at LB as he has tons of experience hitting where his “gap” is and running straight into contact fearlessly and Bush at RB because he can sure avoid contact like nobody else on the field…winning

Sounds like Shades singled out the oline in film and specifically Green which is fine and earned. But give me 15 min and a editor and I could show what a chump Bush was Saturday too.

yeah i seen the article about Green admitting he was singled out and its what he put on film, so he has to own it. Well this O line is what tomlin is putting on film.. He needs to own it. Same with MLB. Trotting His #1 pick out there with the first team acting like something has changed during the week of practice..