• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Gotta know-Did yinzers really elect Fetterneck

While I cant stand Fetterman I could see Trump doing a response like this and he has already come close when mocking people. I also dont care how Fetterman dresses, but it is definitely very odd. If you are so messed up you cant wear decent clothes to work then you probably shouldnt be in congress.

While I cant stand Fetterman I could see Trump doing a response like this and he has already come close when mocking people. I also dont care how Fetterman dresses, but it is definitely very odd. If you are so messed up you cant wear decent clothes to work then you probably shouldnt be in congress.
I remember when people got on Kirsten Sinema about showing up for the Senate in suede thigh high boots but at least she looked smoking hot.

“You ain’t black enough”.

He could at least buy a second hand suit. It would probably only cost him $50.