• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Gotta know-Did yinzers really elect Fetterneck

Now the Soros backed DA candidate won the Dem primary in Allegheny County. It's looking like the incumbent Dem DA will run on the GOP ticket in November.
Sure as shootin', his TV ads accused the incumbent of racism for prosecuting too many black folks.

This is how little they really care about citizens. They propped up a guy who's mental capacity is lower that Biden's. This over a doctor who's actually helped people in his life.
Doesn't matter. What matters is that he's a D vote in the Senate. If he's too effed up to do his job we have a Dem governor who will appoint another Dem Senator to fill his term, so it's all good.

Doesn't matter. What matters is that he's a D vote in the Senate. If he's too effed up to do his job we have a Dem governor who will appoint another Dem Senator to fill his term, so it's all good.
And if it happens after Aug/23, then the replacement does not have to stand for a special election until 2026.

Now the Soros backed DA candidate won the Dem primary in Allegheny County. It's looking like the incumbent Dem DA will run on the GOP ticket in November.
Sure as shootin', his TV ads accused the incumbent of racism for prosecuting too many black folks.
If I were the incumbent I would counter those adds by appearing in a commercial showing that add with a cutaway where I appear and say simply "I did not prosecute anyone who did not commit a crime, stop doing crimes and you won't be prosecuted."

If I were the incumbent I would counter those adds by appearing in a commercial showing that add with a cutaway where I appear and say simply "I did not prosecute anyone who did not commit a crime, stop doing crimes and you won't be prosecuted."
That would be racist. You can't expect minorities to obey the white man's laws. Democrats taught me that.

You reich-wingers doubt Fetterman's genius? Listen to his extraordinary eloquence here in a mellifluous, flowing almost poetic elocution about infrastructure!!

Yes, (D)imbos are smaaht, really smaaht! Their intellectual guides are Joe Biden and John Fetterman.

I rest my case.

So you racist Reichers still doubt Fetterman's mental acuity and fashion choices?!? Pffft, watch sloppy homeless guy Senator Fetterman introduce Congressman Boyle Biles ...

Uhh, Brendan Boyle.

QBR.

So you racist Reichers still doubt Fetterman's mental acuity and fashion choices?!? Pffft, watch sloppy homeless guy Senator Fetterman introduce Congressman Boyle Biles ...

Uhh, Brendan Boyle.

QBR.

I have finally seen the light! What an amazing speaker. You know Biden and Fetterman are just a unstoppable 1&2 punch! The eloquence of delivery. And Fetterman is a trend setter with his better than Armani attire. The way both men walk with power and grace. It is a sight to behold.

We are truly blessed to have such great leadership. The founders of this country would have been in complete awe. They would have allowed these great men to write the constitution themselves. In fact if these men had written The Declaration of Independence, the British Empire would have immediately left without a single shot fired.

We are witnessing some great American History here.

Great men like these are of the finest lot,who represent a political ideology so far advanced my feeble mind can't even comprehend the cerebral level it operates on. I can only admire its beauty from afar.

They will certainly help march us toward the Tree of Liberty...

I have finally seen the light! What an amazing speaker. You know Biden and Fetterman are just a unstoppable 1&2 punch! The eloquence of delivery. And Fetterman is a trend setter with his better than Armani attire. The way both men walk with power and grace. It is a sight to behold.

We are truly blessed to have such great leadership. The founders of this country would have been in complete awe. They would have allowed these great men to write the constitution themselves. In fact if these men had written The Declaration of Independence, the British Empire would have immediately left without a single shot fired.

Great men like these are of the finest lot,who represent a political ideology so far advanced my feeble mind can't even comprehend the cerebral level it operates on. I can only admire its beauty from afar.

200w.gif

One Reich winger converted, 150 million to go!!

They are in place to pass through what the Administrative State (Swamp) wants. The folks who really run the country.

200w.gif

One Reich winger converted, 150 million to go!!

Thank you Comrade. We must use the states vast resources to intimidate,demoralize,censor,imprison, take their children into the arms of the state and bankrupt those who go against us.

Only through these means can we produce the proper shared equity and equal outcome for all. One party, one pure democracy.
The highest in the party will be rewarded for their devotion to the collective whole and the selfish individual must be dissolved by extermination.

Thankful our beautiful mentor Xi was welcomed in many years ago with the guidance of the WEF. The deep roots are well established and the tree is bearing fruit as we move closer to victory through patience and persistence. The outcome is inevitable.

Thank you Comrade. We must use the states vast resources to intimidate,demoralize,censor,imprison, take their children into the arms of the state and bankrupt those who go against us.

Only through these means can we produce the proper shared equity and equal outcome for all. One party, one pure democracy.
The highest in the party will be rewarded for their devotion to the collective whole and the selfish individual must be dissolved by extermination.

Thankful our beautiful mentor Xi was welcomed in many years ago with the guidance of the WEF. The deep roots are well established and the tree is bearing fruit as we move closer to victory through patience and persistence. The outcome is inevitable.

The brain-damaged, the dementia-riddled, the excruciatingly dumb, the inveterately corrupt, the pathological liars, the biologically ignorant, the freaks, the weirdos, the hair sniffers, the glue sniffers, the fondlers and the handlers - all are welcome in the (D)imbo party!

Diversity is our strength!

The reality is that those that support Fetterman, get all of their news from Lester Holt, not that Fox is any better by the way.

Here's what they hear, he has an MBA, so he's smart, he was America's coolest mayor, he had a stroke so be compassionate.

The reality is that those that support Fetterman, get all of their news from Lester Holt, not that Fox is any better by the way.

Here's what they hear, he has an MBA, so he's smart, he was America's coolest mayor, he had a stroke so be compassionate.

The end of this clip shows how his brain functions nowadays. MBA in what? I didn't know you could get a degree in being a lazy window licking ********.

Fetterneck on the I-95 bridge collapse.

JESUS. Flog is almost more coherent.