• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Governor says Dakota Access pipeline will likely be built under Trump

Spike

Reaction score
The Dakota Access Pipeline will likely be built without a hitch once President-elect Donald Trump takes office, North Dakota’s new governor says.

"I expect the world's going to change dramatically on that day relative to finding resolution on this issue," Doug Burgum told Reuters in an interview published Friday. "I would expect that will get its easement and it will go through."

Outgoing President Barack Obama denied ETP a permit needed to complete construction on the pipeline last month. Trump, however, has said that he would review that decision.

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...s-dakota-access-pipeline-will-likely-be-built

------------------------

Keep them fire hoses warmed up

image.jpg
StandingRock-GPI-112716-325x202.jpg

Hosing down protesters in sub zero weather is awesome. Freeze, mf'ers!

Amen.

It is time - due time - to stop allowing the Left and environmentalists to keep us enslaved to foreign oil.

The notion of this whole situation, the hypocrisy of it, always strikes me as so wrong. Our environmentalists will argue that this species or that species will be harmed by drilling or by pipelines and spend millions in litigation to save an animal and prevent 360Million Americans access to locally sourced fuel.

Yet they have no problem with Saudi Arabia, Iran, Iraq, Canada and other countries drilling for oil and loading tankers with oil. Hey Einsteins, those tankers sometimes hit a reef and spill millions of gallons of oil into the ocean. Maybe if we'd drilled that oil in North Dakota it wouldn't have ended up in the ocean, eh???.

Anyway, those foreign drilling operations have huge environmental impacts on the environments in those countries as well. But to the Left, I guess, "it's their country not ours."

Now ask those same Liberals about Global Warming. All of a sudden, the ENTIRE WORLD will matter to them. We must reduce man made CO2 around the globe and work in concert with other governments to tackle this Global Warming.

But drilling for oil and the ramifications of it are of local concern only. It's just fine and dandy for foreign countries to damage Mother Earth in order to supply us with foreign fuel so we can save the delta smelt here at home.

Political hypocrisy.

Hell yeah.
The only reason we would need guns is to keep you scum out.

Good one Tibs.
You can live in your nirvana with thugs, feminazis, elitists, terrorists if you like.

Last edited:
Barely a women or child in site in that picture. All men 18-40 that should be fighting for their homeland rather than running like *******.

Those are not refugees. Those are people looking for economic improvement at the expense of others. Immigrants. NOT refugees.

Barely a women or child in site in that picture. All men 18-40 that should be fighting for their homeland rather than running like *******.

Those are not refugees. Those are people looking for economic improvement at the expense of others. Immigrants. NOT refugees.

I wish national news would point this out.