• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Great American Un-Sung Hero---

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I think he had the talent just needed a push. The question for me now is can you push yourself or do you constantly need assistance?

Look at what's happened to me
I can't believe it myself
Suddenly I'm up on top of the world
It should have been somebody else
Believe it or not, I'm walkin' on air
I never thought I could feel so free
Flyin' away on a wing and a prayer
Who could it be?
Believe it or not it's just me

Who could it be?

You should write songs for Dolly Parton......................................................... (in your spare time)

Salute the nation

Pressley Harvin, went from CUT immediately (week1) to Hero.

Talks about his 42 yard average week one to his 52 yard average week 3.

It appears we may have a solid punter, but here again only time will tell.

Is he now a HERO and keeper or is the Jury still out and need time to tell ?

Salute the nation
I think he'll be fine as long as he doesn't get lazy or full of himself. (Think Chase Claypool)

Who could it be?
You sound like a great American hero.

I think he'll be fine as long as he doesn't get lazy or full of himself. (Think Chase Claypool)

There was a Chase ClayPUFF sighting yesterday for the Bears. I think he caught an 11yrd pass for a first down.

Pressley is way above that production. He just needs to get over that Game Time twitch. He will be fine.

Salute the nation

He could always boom punts but his problem was being consistent. Last two weeks he’s been pretty consistent.

He could always boom punts but his problem was being consistent. Last two weeks he’s been pretty consistent.

SO, the punting business is BoomiN ?

I hope he doesn’t become the other Business is BoomiN type player we once had…………

Salute the nation

Statistically, it was the the 2nd best punting performance with over 5 punts in a game for the Steelers:

Wagner 54
PH3 53.8

I will argue that his inside the 20 punts were probably better than Wagners, and his mega spin kick that was muffed at the end was also brilliant. I saw him do this in the preseason, so it's nice to see him pull these off in games that matter and 2 weeks in a row, he's been solidly above the line.

Keep in mind there were no Aussie style kicks when Wagner played, they were just kicking for distance, and balls went for touchbacks often, adding to a better punting average but killing the net.

I will keep you abreast of any developments

I think her both “abreast” has been fully developed, quite nicely over the years.

OR

Have you noticed?

Salute the nation

Has he lost weight ?

Do you still have that poster? NOT the wanted poster from the post office of Coolie, but the one Dolly sent yaz?

Salute the nation
The only poster I remember was Farrah...

Sigh...