• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Gun control disciple Alec Baldwin shot and killed a woman

Steeltime

They killed Kenny!
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Noted blowhard, all-around *******, bully, shitbag Alec Baldwin - a bloviating gun control advocate - violated every rule of gun safety and killed a woman during filming on a movie he is co-producing.

"Oh, it's a tragedy, don't mock him or make tasteless comments about his killing a girl!" Oh **** off. This grotesque and vile waste of skin REPEATEDLY called for those with opposing views to be shot and offered the following comments about police shootings and Liz Cheney, whose father shot a guy in a hunting accident:

FCUTJa8WEAcZcl8

FCU3_hDXoAM9tiQ

Karma, *****. Karma.

O Someone with Twitter re that post please please please.

Noted blowhard, all-around *******, bully, shitbag Alec Baldwin - a bloviating gun control advocate - violated every rule of gun safety and killed a woman during filming on a movie he is co-producing.

"Oh, it's a tragedy, don't mock him or make tasteless comments about his killing a girl!" Oh **** off. This grotesque and vile waste of skin REPEATEDLY called for those with opposing views to be shot and offered the following comments about police shootings and Liz Cheney, whose father shot a guy in a hunting accident:

FCUTJa8WEAcZcl8

FCU3_hDXoAM9tiQ

Karma, *****. Karma.
This tweet aged well.

Liberal lefty Alec Baldwin, always worried about the working class.

• Days earlier, a handful of crew members had walked off the set over general working conditions, according to several people involved in the production and a theatrical union official. Crew members had complained to producers about long workdays — often exceeding 13 hours — and delayed paychecks. Some also said the production company had failed to book hotel rooms near the set, meaning that they had to drive about an hour to their homes after long, physically demanding days.

Gun control nut Alec Baldwin, because HE knows more about gun safety than you do.

• There were at least two accidental gun discharges on the set on Oct. 16, days before the fatal shooting, according to three former members of the film’s crew. The discharges occurred inside a cabin used as a set location, and Ms. Hutchins was among the production team members inside, the former crew members said. The discharges prompted a complaint to a supervisor about the safety practices on the set.

Liberals ... they care about us so much, they are willing to kill us to show their benevolence.

John Schneider has a good take.

Good. It is absolute negligence on balwins part.
Damn arsehole should understand the props on hand

Exactly. Did the script call for him to shoot the cinematographer? If not, why was he aiming at her and pulling the trigger?

Exactly. Did the script call for him to shoot the cinematographer? If not, why was he aiming at her and pulling the trigger?
From what I read in the article, Baldwin was practicing pulling the pistol out of the holster while the crew set up the scene. He pulled it out once and re-holstered it, he pulled it out the second time and it fired. Whether he pulled the trigger or it was one of the pistols that was misfiring will need to be sorted out.

From what I read in the article, Baldwin was practicing pulling the pistol out of the holster while the crew set up the scene. He pulled it out once and re-holstered it, he pulled it out the second time and it fired. Whether he pulled the trigger or it was one of the pistols that was misfiring will need to be sorted out.

The firearm was a revolver, which are known as arguably the most reliable guns ever known. Never jam, basically never misfire. He pulled the trigger. It seems apparent that the revolver had a "live" round in the cylinder. So (1) the armorer (who handles the gun), the assistant director (who gave Baldwin the gun), and Baldwin all ****** up and failed to check the gun to see it was unloaded and (2) Baldwin inexplicably put his finger near the trigger and pulled the trigger during a rehearsal.

Dumb. Fatally dumb.

You never, NEVER, NEVERRRRR, put your finger on a trigger until you are ready to shoot.

These idiots in Hollycrap have been misrepresenting guns for decades, then saying they are bad things. No. The abuse of ANYTHING is bad, and he was abusive of a gun, a situation, and a life.

Lock the liberal up.

I think the key here, and the thing that really OUGHT to come out in the investigation unless the media buries it, is who told the propmaster to use live ammo in the gun? SOMEBODY wanted the scenes to be more realistic or whatever and TOLD the propmaster to use live ammo.

Barring that, I would start looking very carefully at the history of Baldwin and the DC's relationship. Was there any tension, any issues? Did anyone ELSE on the set have an issue with her or anyone else?

As Schneider said, this wasn't an "accident". Baldwin was given a live, loaded firearm and he began drawing and firing it.

Basically this was a perfect storm of events that cascaded into a catastrophic event. From a young female who was inexperienced as an armorer who lacked proper range safety training and probably got her job through nepotism to Alec Baldwin being complacent in his handling of firearms. It was an accidental event so I am not going to hammer Baldwin on that. What I am going to be angrilly pointing my finger and calling him names over is the fact that he is an antigun leftist making millions in the entertainment industry filming movies featuring people using guns.

What I read was he pulled the gun out (believing it full of blanks) and practice aimed it at the camera and pulled the trigger. The woman and the other man shot were behind the camera.

It didn't just go off. He pulled the trigger.

Basically this was a perfect storm of events that cascaded into a catastrophic event. From a young female who was inexperienced as an armorer who lacked proper range safety training and probably got her job through nepotism to Alec Baldwin being complacent in his handling of firearms. It was an accidental event so I am not going to hammer Baldwin on that. What I am going to be angrilly pointing my finger and calling him names over is the fact that he is an antigun leftist making millions in the entertainment industry filming movies featuring people MIS-using guns.

Fixed that for you.

Basically this was a perfect storm of events that cascaded into a catastrophic event. From a young female who was inexperienced as an armorer who lacked proper range safety training and probably got her job through nepotism to Alec Baldwin being complacent in his handling of firearms. It was an accidental event so I am not going to hammer Baldwin on that. What I am going to be angrilly pointing my finger and calling him names over is the fact that he is an antigun leftist making millions in the entertainment industry filming movies featuring people using guns.
It stops being an accident when there is gross negligence involved. If someone hands you a weapon and the first thing that you do is not to clear the weapon and double check the chamber visually, then you are negligent. That is not an accident. Pointing a weapon at someone, even in a movie/show environment without multiple redundancies of safety checks and then personally inspecting the firearm is negligence. The sooner we prosecute people for their negligence, the sooner people will start paying attention and the fewer "accidents" we will have.

There’s more search warrants issued according to kob 4. I didn’t catch the whole story as I was folding towels. But somebody messed up on production

You never, NEVER, NEVERRRRR, put your finger on a trigger until you are ready to shoot.

These idiots in Hollycrap have been misrepresenting guns for decades, then saying they are bad things. No. The abuse of ANYTHING is bad, and he was abusive of a gun, a situation, and a life.

Lock the liberal up.

Some serious negligence here.

He was cross-drawing in the sequence. Stupid. Yeah, yeah, some dudes in 1875 liked to cross-draw. In the past 100 years? Yeah, no.

For those who are not aware, cross-drawing is putting the gun on the weak-hand side, grip out, pulling the gun from the holster and across your body. ******* Baldwin is lucky he didn't shoot himself.

Pretty sure 'ol Alec was on the bandwagon to imprison a cop for a long time who erroneously killed a suspect.

I guess killing an unarmed woman (Ashley Babbit, cinematographer) is the King's X for liberals.

I wonder, being the uber lib gun hater that he is, if he actually owns guns.
I'd guess he does, since he likely lives in an expensive gated mansion and fears for his own safety from MAGA-idiots

What I read was he pulled the gun out (believing it full of blanks) and practice aimed it at the camera and pulled the trigger. The woman and the other man shot were behind the camera.

Yep. Anybody familiar with revolvers know they are idiot-proof in terms of getting them to function. The complicated process for operating a revolver is as follows:
  • Put bullet in cylinder.
  • Aim.
  • Squeeze trigger.
That's it.

Also, when I think about it, I am almost positive that Baldwin was practicing a very fast draw-and-shoot technique to make the movie look "more real." That is why he was pulling the trigger during a rehearsal - trying to get the timing down and make it look as fast as possible. So to sum up:
  • Anti-gun Alec wanted to make it look like he knows guns.
  • He thereby failed to check the status of a gun he was given.
  • Pulled the trigger to practice looking good for the shot (sorry, can't help the pun).
  • And killed a woman in the process.
Liberals ... they kill people, but mean well.

That’s what I read too.
I see this two ways.
1: it was a production mishap as the film production crew were already walking off that day. Supposedly some of the production staff brought in were low/untrained which could explain not thoroughly inspecting a prop. In turn I can assume balwin shot towards the two victims in what was supposed to be like a pov camera shot turned deadly.

2: baldwin or/and the angry production staff knew, and perhaps wanted the blank intentionally to harm not specifically kill whoever on set out of anger