• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Hall of Fame decision day for Polamalu, Faneca

DKPittsburghSports

Sponsor
Contributor
Reaction score
Knock knock........hit me baby 2 more times

Alan and Troy........ Black & Gold dominance:pound:

We already have Donnie Shell,Coach Cowher...Troy&Alan would really make for a hell of a fun time in Canton. I'm going to try like hell to attend.

This shouldn’t even be in doubt. Troy is hands down first ballot HOF inductee. He was an all around complete player more so than Ed Reed who got in first ballot.
Alan Faneca was a great OL and should have already been in. He made what six all pro teams, are you kidding me?

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

It’s funny how some of the media is trying to drum up drama by saying Troy isn’t a slam dunk. Lol. I will bet every dollar I have that Troy makes the hof today.

What time do they announce?

February 1, 2020 | Adrienne Arsht Center
The two-hour primetime awards specific will air nationally on February 1, the eve of Super Bowl LIV, at 8 PM ET on FOX. NFL Honors will be taped earlier that evening at the Adrienne Arsht Center in downtown Miami from 4:30PM - 6:30PM ET.

February 1, 2020 | Adrienne Arsht Center
The two-hour primetime awards specific will air nationally on February 1, the eve of Super Bowl LIV, at 8 PM ET on FOX. NFL Honors will be taped earlier that evening at the Adrienne Arsht Center in downtown Miami from 4:30PM - 6:30PM ET.

So twitter should be leaking info from 430 to 630 got it. Lulz

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Steeler Nation mobile app

So twitter should be leaking info from 430 to 630 got it. Lulz

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Steeler Nation mobile app

Who do we have on staff for Steeler nation in the Miami area. Follow that mountain of a man that knocks on doors for the Hall of Fame and report live via twitter to the rest of us

Atwater getting in worries me a bit as it relates to Troy.

It should not matter, but they may not want to vote in more than one safety in the modern era class.

Tgere are pics of the HOF President handing pins to Troys kids so I am pretty confident... think Faneca is getting in too...

Atwater getting in worries me a bit as it relates to Troy.

It should not matter, but they may not want to vote in more than one safety in the modern era class.

Just about every writer with any ties to the process has been favorable to him...

The thing is Safety has been woefully underrepresented in the hall, same with guard... it would be fitting that the majority of the guys in this season not be glamor position guys...

Grats Troy!

No Faneca,

Bruce
Hutch
Atwater all in

Last edited:
I mean Troy absolutely deserves it...

Hutch was not a better guard than Faneca was, but they cannot all be Steelers this year right?