• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Hamas Fires 5,000 Rockets Into Tel Aviv and Jerusalem.

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score

Ironcitysteelers

What do I put here? **** it.
Contributor
Reaction score
The United Nations General Assembly (UNGA) has backed a Palestinian bid to become a full UN member by recognising it as qualified to join and recommending the UN Security Council “reconsider the matter favourably”.

The vote by the 193-member UNGA on Friday was a global survey of support for the Palestinian bid to become a full UN member – a move that would effectively recognise a Palestinian state – after the United States vetoed it in the UN Security Council last month.

The assembly adopted a resolution on Friday with 143 votes in favour and nine against – including the US and Israel – while 25 countries abstained. It does not give the Palestinians full UN membership, but simply recognises them as qualified to join.

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
The United Nations General Assembly (UNGA) has backed a Palestinian bid to become a full UN member by recognising it as qualified to join and recommending the UN Security Council “reconsider the matter favourably”.

The vote by the 193-member UNGA on Friday was a global survey of support for the Palestinian bid to become a full UN member – a move that would effectively recognise a Palestinian state – after the United States vetoed it in the UN Security Council last month.

The assembly adopted a resolution on Friday with 143 votes in favour and nine against – including the US and Israel – while 25 countries abstained. It does not give the Palestinians full UN membership, but simply recognises them as qualified to join.
I'm all in favor of giving the Sand Monkeys their own country if they'd ****ing promise to stay in it. Gaza Strip could be a billion dollar seaside resort.
I'll go back to what I said before. To his credit, Bill Clinton had a deal that would have gotten them 95% of the land they wanted and Arafat said no because it left out the part about killing all the Jooz.
The Leftys are forgetting who attacked who on October 7. S'all right, it drives more Jooz to the GOP.

tapeANaspirin2it

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm all in favor of giving the Sand Monkeys their own country if they'd ****ing promise to stay in it. Gaza Strip could be a billion dollar seaside resort.
I'll go back to what I said before. To his credit, Bill Clinton had a deal that would have gotten them 95% of the land they wanted and Arafat said no because it left out the part about killing all the Jooz.
The Leftys are forgetting who attacked who on October 7. S'all right, it drives more Jooz to the GOP.

There's a reason why none of the other surrounding countries will take gaza refugees. Aside from Biden. There's a reason why Egypt build a defended wall and refuses to let anybody enter. It's because they have destabilized every country that has welcomed them. At this point, you would only allow them if you wanted your own country destabilized. But nobody would want that would they?

Ironcitysteelers

What do I put here? **** it.
Contributor
Reaction score
There's a reason why none of the other surrounding countries will take gaza refugees. Aside from Biden. There's a reason why Egypt build a defended wall and refuses to let anybody enter. It's because they have destabilized every country that has welcomed them. At this point, you would only allow them if you wanted your own country destabilized. But nobody would want that would they?
They should visit my tree.
IMG_7208.jpeg

Confluence

Contributor
Reaction score
Is it true that Sleepy Creepy is making a deal for >100,000 Palestinians to gain asylum in the US?

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
Is it true that Sleepy Creepy is making a deal for >100,000 Palestinians to gain asylum in the US?
Yes, as long as they agree to vote Democrat.

JMM

Gone Fishin'
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm right here. Can't you understand plain English
iu
Now what'll that ******* think of next?

xjx

Reaction score
Obama like it destabilized.

xjx

Reaction score
Cloward Piven strategy.

Lunar

220, 221 What ever it takes.
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score

Confluence

Contributor
Reaction score

BLITZ

Contributor
Reaction score

Iranian President Ebrahim Raisi and Foreign Minister Hossein Amirabdollahian are missing following the Sunday crash of their helicopter. The Iranian leaders were returning from a visit to Iran's border with Azerbaijan in northwest Iran when their helicopter went down while flying in mountainous terrain in heavy fog.
USA will get blamed

Sarge

Contributor
Reaction score

Iranian President Ebrahim Raisi and Foreign Minister Hossein Amirabdollahian are missing following the Sunday crash of their helicopter. The Iranian leaders were returning from a visit to Iran's border with Azerbaijan in northwest Iran when their helicopter went down while flying in mountainous terrain in heavy fog.
Sounds like the pilot went inadvertent IMC and didn’t recover. Happens in the mountains in Korea a lot. You want pucker factor, you won’t find a much better way to achieve it than going inadvertent IMC. Scary stuff.

ZonaBurgh

My Opinions Are Awesome!
Contributor
Reaction score

Badcat

Zero Foxtrot Golf
Reaction score
Sounds like the pilot went inadvertent IMC and didn’t recover. Happens in the mountains in Korea a lot. You want pucker factor, you won’t find a much better way to achieve it than going inadvertent IMC. Scary stuff.
I never understood this. If I'm a pilot you'd be damned sure I was certified to fly by controls only. and If I wasn't, I sure as hell wouldn't fly if weather was forecasted in my flight path. I mean, weather is a topic in the pre-mission brief. I get it that **** can change quickly, but not training for such events is irresponsible.

Sarge

Contributor
Reaction score
I never understood this. If I'm a pilot you'd be damned sure I was certified to fly by controls only. and If I wasn't, I sure as hell wouldn't fly if weather was forecasted in my flight path. I mean, weather is a topic in the pre-mission brief. I get it that **** can change quickly, but not training for such events is irresponsible.
Same **** happened with Kobe Bryant. Flying in fog in mountainous terrain is a fool's errand, even if you're trained.

ZonaBurgh

My Opinions Are Awesome!
Contributor
Reaction score
Yep, a long list could be made of those that died because of bad pre-flight decisions.

JMM

Gone Fishin'
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm right here. Can't you understand plain English
Same **** happened with Kobe Bryant. Flying in fog in mountainous terrain is a fool's errand, even if you're trained.
Stevie Ray Vaughan too. Wouldn't be surprised if there was a lot of pressure on the pilot to fly and sometimes they let ego get in the way of proper decision making.

Badcat

Zero Foxtrot Golf
Reaction score
Stevie Ray Vaughan too. Wouldn't be surprised if there was a lot of pressure on the pilot to fly and sometimes they let ego get in the way of proper decision making.
Jeff Brown, the pilot of the doomed aircraft, was the only one out of the four pilots not certified to fly in instrument conditions.

The Death of SRV was one that hurt. I was backing out of my driveway heading to high school in my 1978 Bronco listening to Paulsen and Kren when they broke the news. I put her in park, my head dropped, and I shed a few tears. I had a bad childhood, verbally and physically abusive, and the blues were getting me through it all. SRV still moves me to this day. The fact that he took the last seat, sparing his brother Jimmie and wife connie, is eerily similar to the day that music died.