• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Happy Anniversary!

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.... Bailey

7b603a0ed907cbd39bd9eb15919f6b25--jan-smithers-girl-photos.jpg

If only 82% would vote for him again, he can't win again. Next Dem candidate will not be bringing Hillary's baggage.

If only 82% would vote for him again, he can't win again. Next Dem candidate will not be bringing Hillary's baggage.

No, but she'll be bringing Wookie junk in the trunk! No way Moose has a shot.

mooseass.jpg

Last edited:
You kidding me Indy, we had back to back bangable FLOTUSes. I'm not sure who would be bangable before Michelle. They were all old...

Have to go back to JFK.

So you’re into beastiality? You and SDS should go bowling.

Reactions: MTC
So you’re into beastiality? You and SDS should go bowling.

My view of the world isn't controlled by politics, and I've dated multiple black women. You should choose the words you use carefully on this site. We have many black members here that wouldn't like to hear that comment about a black woman.

My view of the world isn't controlled by politics, and I've dated multiple black women. You should choose the words you use carefully on this site. We have many black members here that wouldn't like to hear that comment about a black woman.

Newsflash, I’ve dated black women too. But I went back. And my comment was not about all black women, only the Wookie who ****** up lunch for kids.

I think if you took a very honest look at what's going on in the country, very little has changed politically aside from media interference. Truthfully...

Trump hasn't actually made any significant changes at the end of the day, and the only real things that are going on in the US is racial fomenting brought on by the Main Stream media and Antifa. Really.... consider. What's different?

Trump hasn't actually made any significant changes at the end of the day

Bullshit

The day has just dawned and he's kicking ***!

-----------------------

President Trump could remake judiciary for next '40 years'

No Republican senator has voted against Trump’s judicial nominees so far this year, either in committee or in confirmation votes on the floor.

The Senate has confirmed seven judges, including four to the powerful appellate courts and Supreme Court Justice Neil Gorsuch. In comparison, Barack Obama had just three judges confirmed at this point during his first year in office.

------------------------------

President Trump: 'In America, we don't worship government, we worship God'

President Trump says Americans don’t worship government, they should call evil by its name and times are “changing back” to an earlier era when the nation’s founders “invoked our Creator four times in the Declaration of Independence.”

“We are stopping cold the attacks on Judeo-Christian values,” Trump said to applause, while noting his policies opposing abortion and supporting religious freedom.

Trump also reignited the “war on Christmas,” telling the crowd that “we’re saying merry Christmas again” now that he’s president.

Trump taps climate skeptic for top White House environmental post

President Trump on Thursday tapped Kathleen Hartnett-White, a former chairman of the Texas Commission on Environmental Quality, to head a key White House office that coordinates environmental and energy policies across the government.

The nomination of Hartnett-White to chair the administration’s Council on Environmental Quality is not entirely surprising — she previously had been considered to head the Environmental Protection Agency — but nevertheless is sure to infuriate environmental advocates.

Like other members of the Trump administration, she has long questioned the overwhelming scientific consensus on human-fueled climate change and has criticized the findings of the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC), a volunteer group of climate scientists whose findings are considered the gold standard of climate science. And she has described efforts to combat global warming as little more than an attack on the fossil fuel industry.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.39e16c076b6c

---------------------------------------

Trump taps AccuWeather CEO to head NOAA

Barry Myers, the chief executive of the private weather forecasting company AccuWeather, is President Trump’s pick to run the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration.

The appointment of Myers, a businessman and lawyer, breaks from the recent precedent of scientists leading the agency tasked with a large, complex and technically demanding portfolio.

The agency oversees the National Weather Service, conducts and funds weather and climate research, and operates a constellation of weather satellites as well as a climate data center. It also has critical responsibilities in monitoring and protecting the nation’s coasts, oceans and fisheries.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.ed77955c8ea7

===========================================

Atlantic Coast and Mountain Valley pipelines gain federal approval

CHARLESTON, W.Va. — Federal regulators have approved two major natural gas pipelines that would start in West Virginia and supply the eastern seaboard.

--------------------------

US WITHDRAWS FROM UNESCO, CITING 'ANTI-ISRAEL BIAS'

WASHINGTON — The Trump administration announced on Thursday that the US will withdraw from UNESCO, the UN's educational, scientific and cultural body.

The Paris-based body is known for designating World Heritage sites like the ancient city of Palmyra in Syria and Grand Canyon National Park, but it has struggled for relevance as it becomes increasingly hobbled by regional rivalries and a lack of money.

http://www.jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Co...-UNESCO-507271

==========================

4 more years!

4 more years!

4 more years!

Trump voters: We'd do it again

One year after the 2016 presidential election, the vast majority of Donald Trump voters have no regrets.

According to a POLITICO/Morning Consult poll conducted on the eve of the first anniversary of Trump's historic election, 82 percent of those who say they supported Trump last year would vote for him again if they had to do it over. That's slightly more than those who say they would vote for Democrat Hillary Clinton again — 78 percent — if they had the chance.

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/11/09/trump-voters-polling-election-244644

d8a070a9e88243be9fdf7bc393f317ac_8.jpg

unimpressed-gif.gif

23379997_10214928092976064_2466030412114606669_n.jpg

Celebrating one year of Trump is good... but celebrating....

UiyGJmi.jpg

is a little more satisfying. .

Trump's election is definitely worth an anniversary, as it was probably the most surprising political outcome in modern history.

However, I do not trust the man and have never liked him.

At some point, people need to ask themselves whether having such a narcissistic, impulsive ******* as President is really what's best for the country.

We need to lower both health care costs and overall taxes, but how is any of that supposed to happen when Trump drives a wedge through pretty much every aspect of the political process?

He's a disaster.

I love it, It's like 2016 all over again. Stand up straight, puff chest out, scream at the top of your lungs making predictions and prognostications that will never come to fruition.

4e4112d4273f7dafd5bfafa4a0f795fd.jpg

Trump's election is definitely worth an anniversary, as it was probably the most surprising political outcome in modern history.

At some point, people need to ask themselves whether having such a narcissistic, impulsive ******* as President is really what's best for the country.

We need to lower both health care costs and overall taxes, but how is any of that supposed to happen when Trump drives a wedge through pretty much every aspect of the political process?

He's a disaster.

Is it Trump who is driving the wedge? I disagree with you here it is liberals, the MSM and the establishment politicians dividing this Country.

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

I believe that Trump has already served his main purpose........he has exposed Washington, and the media, for the corrupt bunch of snakes that they are. The Special Counsel has , and is continuing, to expose how destructive the lobby industry is to our country. The light of day is now revealing what little regard the Washington Swamp has for it's citizens. If you can't see this, you need to get your head out of your ***.

He's a disaster.

I never liked Trump either. I never liked his show, hated the hair, always thought he was a jackass. I was more of a Ted Cruz guy. But when Trump won I thought to myself that if he can at least fix the economy, restore the job market and secure our borders in four years, I would be happy. He did all of that in less than a year.

General Patton was a jackass also, but without him we loose WWll. Just sayin...........

Bullshit

No Trumphones.

I believe that Trump has already served his main purpose........he has exposed Washington, and the media, for the corrupt bunch of snakes that they are. The Special Counsel has , and is continuing, to expose how destructive the lobby industry is to our country. The light of day is now revealing what little regard the Washington Swamp has for it's citizens. If you can't see this, you need to get your head out of your ***.

Amen this!