• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Happy Antifa Day!

23131991_10213781104815332_6411627844401251436_n.jpg

******* lefty *******

Then there's this douchebag...

23131901_1597708726934706_1482796199669055645_n.png

liberal did the shooting? Media standard response, give minimum coverage at first, barely mention the shooter, then make it about gun control.

So assuming he really is connected with Antifa... is this enough to get that org listed as a terrorist group.. id be fine if the Kkk got that designation too... its just inciting violence to get your political point across after all

The left is fighting the antifa association hard, tge right is propping it up... its weird how the motives are more important than the actions due to both of the respective agendas...

Funny how the media always has the 'youth' pictures posted on their bad boys. Remember little Trey-Trey

He's the up to date version.

460F7AB100000578-5053013-image-a-2_1509939521879.jpg

Former classmates say Devin Patrick Kelley as 'creepy', 'crazy' and 'weird'

It's frustrating that much of this is fake news, but at the same time here we are 5 weeks after Las Vegas and the media just let that story die on the vine.

Why can't the media just do their job and tell the truth? To think they don't know more about Stephen Paddock is crazy. To think there are no leaks from that investigation or available sources is crazy.

No wonder people want to run with fake news stories. Our main stream media fails us time and time again, is more interested in ratings and their agenda, and can't admit when they are wrong. I can't tell what's Pravda and what isn't anymore.

It's frustrating that much of this is fake news, but at the same time here we are 5 weeks after Las Vegas and the media just let that story die on the vine.

Why can't the media just do their job and tell the truth? To think they don't know more about Stephen Paddock is crazy. To think there are no leaks from that investigation or available sources is crazy.

No wonder people want to run with fake news stories. Our main stream media fails us time and time again, is more interested in ratings and their agenda, and can't admit when they are wrong. I can't tell what's Pravda and what isn't anymore.

Yep. When I was a teen and conservative news was just starting to expand, you could take the left controlled media story, cross it with the right, check what the mostly bland ap and usa today said, and come up with a good picture... but now everything is all opinion and spin labled as fact and sources aren't verified at all.... its justa bunch if people screaming that their side is right and better..

Funny how the media always has the 'youth' pictures posted on their bad boys. Remember little Trey-Trey

He's the up to date version.

460F7AB100000578-5053013-image-a-2_1509939521879.jpg

Former classmates say Devin Patrick Kelley as 'creepy', 'crazy' and 'weird'

Something smells fishy.

I suspect the Facebook image with the Antifa flag has been doctored.
The sudden rise of Antifa is recent, therefore you would expect the older image of Kelly next to that flag.

I'm disappointed in my brethren here at SN.

Charlottesville - dedicated thread
Vegas - dedicated thread
London - dedicated thread
France - dedicated thread

Texas? ::crickets::

I'll get that started

23316670_10155434098518725_7354052267997236789_n.jpg

That whole Occupy --Antifa movement is a bunch of paid punk Leftist rhetoric. Smoke and smoke, no substance.

24d4d802fb20dbc33c47adb0f1e6adff770977b12ad9aa34d2d7a40cd345d065.jpg

IMG_0086.jpg

6a046de7a7b543847f346ea29fda9eb0b4f28c0bee3734eb059cc17fb5dbb075_1.jpg

"Down with Capitalism!"

Nothing says "#Anarchist #revolutionary" like the $375 "#Antifa jacket" from #Barneys

DN5wth7XUAARzMN.jpg

Red, "white", and blue. I get the subliminal message.

it's a thing now

‘It’s okay to be white’ signs and stickers appear on campuses and streets across the country

The posters have been spotted in Rocky River, Ohio; at Concordia College in Moorhead, Minn.; at Tulane University in New Orleans; at Montgomery Blair High School in Silver Spring, Md.; around college-campus rich Cambridge, Mass., including the Harvard Yard and at the University of Alberta in Canada. In most cases, schools and cities have pulled the posters down, but the message has continued to spread in images and hashtags across Twitter and other social media platforms, even prompting a related Know Your Meme entry detailing its Internet origins and cultural backstory.

3evAMb6.jpg

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...ts-across-the-country/?utm_term=.13295e9c57e3

23172569_1685259451505602_7342072693757566448_n.png

"Down with Capitalism!"

Nothing says "#Anarchist #revolutionary" like the $375 "#Antifa jacket" from #Barneys

DN5wth7XUAARzMN.jpg

If you are going to get that jacket, you must accessorize with the $75.00 black bandana

Don't post much anymore, and usually roll my eyes at the polarized opinions in this forum.

Sad that no one went back to address the blatant fake news about the Texas shooter being related to Antifa...

He may have been an atheist, but that's a far cry from Antifa. The whole thing was a revenge plot against his ex's family.

I'd love to see some of you address that.

Also, before you start with insults, I'll just put it out there that I have hung out with posters on this site before and we had a great time.

Go Steelers.

Don't post much anymore, and usually roll my eyes at the polarized opinions in this forum.

Sad that no one went back to address the blatant fake news about the Texas shooter being related to Antifa...

He may have been an atheist, but that's a far cry from Antifa. The whole thing was a revenge plot against his ex's family.

I'd love to see some of you address that.

Also, before you start with insults, I'll just put it out there that I have hung out with posters on this site before and we had a great time.

Go Steelers.

The MSM is refusing to cover the Uranium 1 deal, the DWS IT crime, and the fact that the FBI withholds criminal information, and you complain about a post on SN?

giphy.gif

Last edited:
You sidestepped my comment.

I just wanted posters here to take responsibility for what they put out there. It all starts with personal responsibility. Thanks.