• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Happy Antifa Day!

Don't post much anymore, and usually roll my eyes at the polarized opinions in this forum.

Sad that no one went back to address the blatant fake news about the Texas shooter being related to Antifa...

He may have been an atheist, but that's a far cry from Antifa. The whole thing was a revenge plot against his ex's family.

I'd love to see some of you address that.

Also, before you start with insults, I'll just put it out there that I have hung out with posters on this site before and we had a great time.

Go Steelers.

I mean when a group clearly posts threats of violence on a specific date then the next day an act that fits the threat happens, its natural to associate it... we don't have full motive yet... it's possible that the garb he wore was meant to throw suspicions in that direction, though it does seem that the in laws were the target and the rest were the unfortunate innocent bystanders

Don't post much anymore, and usually roll my eyes at the polarized opinions in this forum.

Sad that no one went back to address the blatant fake news about the Texas shooter being related to Antifa...

He may have been an atheist, but that's a far cry from Antifa. The whole thing was a revenge plot against his ex's family.

I'd love to see some of you address that.

Also, before you start with insults, I'll just put it out there that I have hung out with posters on this site before and we had a great time.

Go Steelers.

Well we can't verify if the AntiFa pics are true or not since the FBI had Facebook yank it down just after that picture was posted. It still remains to be seen at this point. I wouldn't go virtue signaling about it just yet if I were you. I also wouldn't hold that group of Marxist Thugs up as heros either because they are clearly a terror organization.

I just wanted posters here to take responsibility for what they put out there. It all starts with personal responsibility. Thanks.
Don't hold your breath. This place thrives on fake news. They should implement a strict policy that knowingly fake news posts are immediately deleted and the user banned. Problem is you'd lose most everyone, starting with some of the mods and long-time posters on down. This site would be a barren wasteland of nothing; empty page after empty page. Welcome to Trump's America and the Right's infowars. Posts from verifiably fake sources, rah rah fanboy cheerleading and non-stop attacks against the media, Dems, liberals and posters who don't kneel at the Trump altar. Just another day in the neighborhood. Nothing to see, move right along.

This place thrives on fake news

You are right there Tibsy, politics breeds contempt for the opposition and the Left are no exception to that rule. Every time you point a finger at us, there are three pointing back at you. My grandpa used to say, what's good for the goose is good for the gander.

Sorry 'cycloids', it's not the answer you were lookin for but it's the way the left has made the rules and the right is finally catchin' on..... sad huh

E4LBvqa.jpg

You are right there Tibsy, politics breeds contempt for the opposition and the Left are no exception to that rule. Every time you point a finger at us, there are three pointing back at you. My grandpa used to say, what's good for the goose is good for the gander.

Sorry 'cycloids', it's not the answer you were lookin for but it's the way the left has made the rules and the right is finally catchin' on..... sad huh

fake-news-you-mean-like-when-i-said-obama-care-9471176.png

Opps,,,,didn't mean to double post like that.

From the thread you referenced.....

deljzc----Lots of fake news out there on this guy.

What the police said today is that it could be "domestic violence" and that a connection between threatening text messages to his ex-mother-in-law and the fact this is her church (she was not as service however) could exist.

Nothing about Antifa is true as far as I can investigate although he might still be proven to be a liberal/democrat.

Again... takes 24 hours and we have a reasonable motive. Been 5 weeks and nothing about Stephen Paddock.....

thesteelcity----Yea, been reading that, as well. He knew the members of the church and his ex's family attended the church. In any case, dude was a violent psycho that was a bomb waiting to go off. Kids from school that knew him knew he was an *** and a loner. He had an animal abuse case against him, choking a husky puppy and dragging it by the neck. I would have put a bullet through his brain for that alone. To top it off, he was released from the Air Force because he abused his wife and kid. He was a real scumbag. I don't care what his political or religious affiliation was.

Thanks for swinging by and looking down your nose at everyone. Both of those quotes are on page two of the thread, so I am gonna go out on a limb and guess that you didn't read much of that thread before casting aspersions. You probably figured you didn't need to. Like Tibs, you know what kind of people post here.

Don't hold your breath. This place thrives on fake news. They should implement a strict policy that knowingly fake news posts are immediately deleted and the user banned. Problem is you'd lose most everyone, starting with some of the mods and long-time posters on down. This site would be a barren wasteland of nothing; empty page after empty page. Welcome to Trump's America and the Right's infowars. Posts from verifiably fake sources, rah rah fanboy cheerleading and non-stop attacks against the media, Dems, liberals and posters who don't kneel at the Trump altar. Just another day in the neighborhood. Nothing to see, move right along.

so you're calling me out? I will admit that I posted this image:
23131991_10213781104815332_6411627844401251436_n.jpg

and will also admit that this was plastered all over the internet just as it happened.

I will not admit that I was saying this guy verifiably WAS a member of AntiFa, but will say that the image above suggests it. I didn't create the image, nor did I or anyone else say this tool was 100% AntiFa.
Which is a stark contrast to how "some posters here" view 45, Donald J Trump, as racist despite having no proof. Also a stark contrast to how "some posters here" will back up any member of the proven to be corrupt DNC, despite being told that they're absolutely just shilling for votes. Additionally, how "some posters here" will fall hook, line and sinker for any regurgitated bullshit being spewed by someone with a (D) after their name as being praiseworthy gospel.

Do we know for a fact that this **** head was NOT in AntiFa? no
You can stick your opinion back where you got it, if there's room in there with your expanding cranium in your anal orifice.

Like Vegas, we may never know the whole story.

What I'm not buying is that this guy went off because he was pissed off at his mother in law.

If that's supposed to be the accepted rational for this kind of behavior, a lot of us, myself included, would be in the news.

I got lucky, my mother in law is awesome. She's super nice, a great cook and she doesn't meddle with us.

If that was the case every one of your and Ellfies post will be deleted and you both would be banned................Oh wait...........Ellfie is banned..........

From the thread you referenced.....

Thanks for swinging by and looking down your nose at everyone. Both of those quotes are on page two of the thread, so I am gonna go out on a limb and guess that you didn't read much of that thread before casting aspersions. You probably figured you didn't need to. Like Tibs, you know what kind of people post here.

I'm sorry you felt like I was looking down my nose at everyone, that was neither my intent, nor my perspective. I did see where deljzc called it out. I kept reading, expecting the posters who had posted that stuff to come back and address it. When I didn't see that, I decided to post.

I thought my post was civil, and straightforward.

I applaud Sup for his reply, where he acknowledged his post. I think I'll take his advice and refrain from future posts. I don't have the time or motivation to argue with people on the Internet; that's not an insult, just my perspective.

Since I'm unlikely to post in the near future. I hope that life in the Triangle is treating you well Sarge. I think I recall you had a job opportunity here and we're looking for good places to live.

Oh, and thanks for your service to our country. That goes for you and all the other veterans here.

Best,

3H

I'm sorry you felt like I was looking down my nose at everyone, that was neither my intent, nor my perspective. I did see where deljzc called it out. I kept reading, expecting the posters who had posted that stuff to come back and address it. When I didn't see that, I decided to post.

I thought my post was civil, and straightforward.

I applaud Sup for his reply, where he acknowledged his post. I think I'll take his advice and refrain from future posts. I don't have the time or motivation to argue with people on the Internet; that's not an insult, just my perspective.

Since I'm unlikely to post in the near future. I hope that life in the Triangle is treating you well Sarge. I think I recall you had a job opportunity here and we're looking for good places to live.

Oh, and thanks for your service to our country. That goes for you and all the other veterans here.

Best,

3H

my thread was directed at Tibs.
It's been the stance of the left to demonize anyone not in the favorable victim class. The image I posted was allegedly pulled from the guy's FB wall. But we cannot know if it is legit since FB shut down his wall/page.

And - more importantly - no one wants you to refrain from sharing your opinions. That stunts the sharing of ideas and growth of the board.

Thanks Supe. It's all good, I'm neither looking to, nor have the time/energy for pissing contests. If there is one thing I think we can agree on, it's that no one is going to change their mind based on what they read in this forum.

As a left leaning centrist, I'm frustrated by clear bias on both sides. Much of what I read from mainstream sources, even AP has some bias. Much of what I read from non mainstream sources such as Infowars and Breitbart also has bias. In general, I find the news that is most objective is from WSJ and BBC. I'm usually good for reading from both sides, including Fox News, CNN, etc.

In general, I try to listen to conservative talk news (here it's 680 WPTF) so I can see what they think about subjects, but I know where I stand.

Hey, at least we can all agree on 2 things. We love this country and we love the Steelers.

Ok, just no hard feelings. I know this forum can get racy and ugly.

When I tell Tibs to go **** himself, I don't mean for him to literally **** himself. Tibs knows that.

I do, however, literally mean for Elfie to dip ze's labia in battery acid, while having a cattle prod jammed in ze's ***.

Ok, just no hard feelings. I know this forum can get racy and ugly.

When I tell Tibs to go **** himself, I don't mean for him to literally **** himself. Tibs knows that.

I do, however, literally mean for Elfie to dip ze's labia in battery acid, while having a cattle prod jammed in ze's ***.

Holy **** I've laughed out loud too many times at work today.