• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Happy Independence Day! July 4, 2019

Tibs

Contributor
Reaction score
Happy Birthday America! Hope everyone has a great 4th of July, enjoy the day!

hugehancock.png.crop_.original-original.png

fireworks-1920-x-1080_609ccc0e5477b265684c7b706e93c704.jpg

Last edited:
You are full of ****. Real Americans will celebrate today, while you fume, stew in anger, scream and rage at Trump during the celebration. You fool no one. Hungarian fuckup.

This message is hidden because Tibs is on your ignore list.

I haven’t ignored that commie ******* yet because I want to see the assplosion over tonight’s events. I’ll probably put him on ignore tomorrow.

Same to you Tibs, have a good one.
Thanks man, nice to see there are still some sane members on this board. I know we go back and forth and it gets heated sometimes, but you're a good man Supersteeler. Enjoy the day!

Last edited:
You are full of ****. Real Americans will celebrate today, while you fume, stew in anger, scream and rage at Trump during the celebration. You fool no one. Hungarian fuckup.

And for the win, IndySteel! For most unpatriotic, ******* post of the day! But even to you, I say happy 4th of July! Try not to skip the meds, relax a little and remember to breathe.

This message is hidden because Tibs is on your ignore list.
Yet you take the time to post in this thread anyway, lol. An all-American wanker. :jagoff:

Happy 4th of July, cupcake!

Last edited:
And for the win, IndySteel! For most unpatriotic, ******* post of the day! But even to you, I say happy 4th of July! Try not to skip the meds, relax a little and remember to breathe.

**** you. You aren’t celebrating dick today. Stop with the charade. It’s fake as hell.

Today, my wife and I are heading to my best friend’s (haven’t seen him in some time) house for some bbq, beer, camaraderie. We served together, and have known each other for nearly 20 years. We actually work for the same company now, albeit in different states. I have been looking forward to this for weeks. I don’t know a better man. I love him and his family.

I hope everyone here can set politics aside for one damn day and realize that this nation, and the success and survival of it takes every one of us preserving the rights and freedoms this great nation provides for all Americans. I hope everyone finds some peace today. We are fortunate to be Americans. Never forget that.

Today, my wife and I are heading to my best friend’s (haven’t seen him in some time) house for some bbq, beer, camaraderie. We served together, and have known each other for nearly 20 years. We actually work for the same company now, albeit in different states. I have been looking forward to this for weeks. I don’t know a better man. I love him and his family.

I hope everyone here can set politics aside for one damn day and realize that this nation, and the success and survival of it takes every one of us preserving the rights and freedoms this great nation provides for all Americans. I hope everyone finds some peace today. We are fortunate to be Americans. Never forget that.

Good words to keep in mind today Sarge. The family and I are on our annual beach vacation in South Carolina this week. Plan to sit on the beach and watch some fireworks tonight.

Happy 4th Steeler Nation!
Staying away from the beaches today...too many tourists!
Probably go west towards the Bay and chow down on some blue crabs..

Actually looking forward to watching the Salute to America in DC tonight.

God Bless America.

Last edited:
I was a little bit extra American this morning and added grits to breakfast. Along with bacon. Always bacon.

Happy 4th everyone!! Happy Birthday to the greatest country on Earth!! Despite all the bs we put ourselves through politically, who would want to live anywhere else ? God Bless America!!!

Wishing each and every one of you (yes, even you Tibor :smile2:) a tremendous, happy, joyous 4th of July. Please take pause today to remember those who sacrificed for us all, for this great and wonderful and special nation. And give a moment of thanks for being American. Every day I feel blessed to have been born in this amazing country.

Today, be proud.

God Bless America

41qQysEu-nL._SX425_.jpg

Happy Independence Day.

Remember this day is about casting off and overly intrusive and powerful government that taxed and regulated us too much. Support a return to federalism.

Today in Utah, a huge flag was unfuin honor of my nephew. Right now an event there (I don't know what type of event) is being given in his honor. At his coffeeshop the mountains of Colorado there is a tribute to him, funded by locals, Lowes, and Rolling Thunder bikers.

This 4th feels different. Somewhat ominous.

Celebrate your freedom. Learn to hear beyond the propaganda of the media and Hollywood. Talk. Learn. Unite.

This is why he fought and died. Not for PC crap. Not for funding other countries. For this country. He loved it. I love it.

Thousands of families could say this. Let's get over ourselves enough to unite on the basics of our republic.

... Happy Birthday to the greatest country on Earth!! ....... who would want to live anywhere else ? .!
ooh oooh I know the answer to this one!