• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Happy Independence Day! July 4, 2019

As an aside story for today, our fishing club at the Fleet Reserve sponsors a kids fishing day every 4 of July morning. There is a little lake with a city dock about 3 blocks from the club that we use and then we supply the 3 to 6 year olds and a second group of 6 to 12 year olds with rigged cane polls and worms then give them 1 hour to see who catches the most fish.

Well....surprise to none of us, the girls smoked the boys 5 - 1, they dun it last year too. I was too inebriated to download the pictures now but that little 3 yo with his 3 OZ shell cracker was so bad ***.

Too good to pass up, we paid 3 places in each division and this was the only boy to win a prize..LOL

fishing tournament 021.jpgfishing tournament 014.jpg

This is what we fight for folks.

Last edited:
I haven’t ignored that commie ******* yet because I want to see the assplosion over tonight’s events. I’ll probably put him on ignore tomorrow.

Do what you wish but people like Sanders or AOC should not be ignored. They should be exposed for who they are and questioned. At least 1/4 of the Democratic voting base hates the 4th of July.

Do what you wish but people like Sanders or AOC should not be ignored. They should be exposed for who they are and questioned. At least 1/4 of the Democratic voting base hates the 4th of July.

I think it’s closer to 90%. The only reason to be a Dimocrat today is if you hate America or are here illegally.

I know a lot of naive dems who dont fit that mold. It's insane how far their heads are up their own *****.

I know a lot of naive dems who dont fit that mold. It's insane how far their heads are up their own *****.

The old Labor types who still think the Dems are "the party of the working people".