• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING to one and all !!!!

Happy Thanksgiving all.
Has anybody else heard that Matt Canada was fired?

Thanksgiving dinner at Canadas house. Canada remains bitter and tempers begin to flare.

R-1.gif

Rumors on X claim Matt Canada is going to have a food truck and sell his food around the Pittsburgh area.
Might as well cook in a truck ... He sure as hell wasn't cooking in the booth.

Happy Thanksgiving! Don't drink and drive. Try not to fight too much with that crazy aunt or uncle who always starts **** at family gatherings.
Hey!! A lil respect please. I take my role in the family very seriously!
Just a minute ago I very politely asked my nephews wife if she is pregnant (again) as it looks like she's put on some pregnancy weight.

Hey!! A lil respect please. I take my role in the family very seriously!
Just a minute ago I very politely asked my nephews wife if she is pregnant (again) as it looks like she's put on some pregnancy weight.
Boy, you better hope she's pregnant!!! Or go sit in the basement until dinner is served LMAO!!!

Boy, you better hope she's pregnant!!! Or go sit in the basement until dinner is served LMAO!!!
OHHH Berm ... I KNEW she wasn't pregnant. I heard my nephew complaining to his brother about her weight gain last night when we all got together for a few drinks. ;)

Ask her how much she weighs!

OHHH Berm ... I KNEW she wasn't pregnant. I heard my nephew complaining to his brother about her weight gain last night when we all got together for a few drinks. ;)

That reminds me of a situation a co-worker got himself in. Trying to make small talk with a female customer who happened to have a large belly, he asked her if she knew what it was (boy or girl).
She replied in not such a pleasant tone..."Do I know what what is?
She was just fat.

Ask her how much she weighs!
Nope, I knew my job was done as soon as she shot the nephew a "death glare". I shut up and sipped on my Buffalo Trace as I walked away.

You're a very brave man, if you EVER ask a woman her weight.
That may all depend.
Fat is now becoming beautiful. They may have no problem with the question.
I'm sure you've noticed that nearly every female underwear and sanitary pad TV commercial now features disgusting fat women "models" posing in them.
Lest we not forget the reality show "My Fabulous 600lb. Life".

Be fat and be proud!! We are being conditioned to accept obesity.

Well, unless you're already into that sort of thing Berm. lol

Before the pandemic the average dress size for an adult American female was size 14. After pandemic size 22.

Asian women dress size didn't change.

As I posted above fat is now beautiful!
Maybe the rest of the world will catch up to America. They follow the USA on everything else.

Happy Thanksgiving all you Steeler fanatics.
Giving the wife a break and taking family and a couple in laws out to a nice restaurant that's included turkey dinner today. Much less stress in household. I'm sure there will also be some bone in ribeye consumers. Looking forward to a couple Manhattens myself. Wife designated driver so it's all good. Cheers

We used to watch slender women dance the waltz or foxtrot on Lawrence Welk. Now we watch fat women twerk.

I thought twice and retracted my thumbs up. That was KStill lol
I don't like watching fat women twerk. lol