• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING to one and all !!!!

Probably as rough as being a Steelers fan living in Cleveland.......lol

Well to be quite honest with you it's been a blast being a Steeler fan in Cleveland.

Lived here since the late 80's during "The Drive" and "The Fumble" years. That was priceless.
Was here during the move in 95.

We owned them in the 90"...beating them 6 straight before the move to Balt.
We picked up right where we left off when they returned. We are 38 -9 against them since 1999!

Thats roughly 35years of sheer delight. Yeah I'm that old.
Unfortunately, it looks like for the first time in my life things are changing. Browns appear good and Steelers appear to be regressing

I'm putting my hopes on the Browns collapsing in typical Browns fashion.

Well to be quite honest with you it's been a blast being a Steeler fan in Cleveland.

Lived here since the late 80's during "The Drive" and "The Fumble" years. That was priceless.
Was here during the move in 95.

We owned them in the 90"...beating them 6 straight before the move to Balt.
We picked up right where we left off when they returned. We are 38 -9 against them since 1999!

Thats roughly 35years of sheer delight. Yeah I'm that old.
Unfortunately, it looks like for the first time in my life things are changing. Browns appear good and Steelers appear to be regressing

I'm putting my hopes on the Browns collapsing in typical Browns fashion.
Been there… done that from 1986 to 2006..
It was great times to be a yinzer in browns Territory!

Thankful for friends and family
Thankful for health and a roof over my head
Thankful for SN and the wealth of information and opinions provided on our team and other worldly things
Thankful that the love of my life is still in my life

Bobby and a Sissy.

There for a while Miley Cyrus was shown twerking on tv pretty frequently. Not anymore. What happened? Taylor Swift take the spotlight? Taylor swift doesn't twerk. What's wrong with her?

Sam Howell looks night and day better than KP.

Must be nice to have a young QB with pocket presence (with a much worse o-line).

We used to watch slender women dance the waltz or foxtrot on Lawrence Welk. Now we watch fat women twerk.
What what you don't like ah threesome?

You her and her.

Sam Howell looks night and day better than KP.

Must be nice to have a young QB with pocket presence (with a much worse o-line).
We shall see how it transpires.

😁

What's to see??? Howell has better pocket presence and a stronger arm than Kenny. Not saying this to be a hater...
And I was saying we shall see what we have in a Kenny coming up. I wasn't referring to arm strength.

I was referring to he isn't a finished product.

It might not be anything to see for you for me I haven't stuck a fork in him....yet

Sort of like you haven't stuck a fork in Tomlin yet.

😁

We used to watch slender women dance the waltz or foxtrot on Lawrence Welk. Now we watch fat women twerk.
Lawrence Welk brings back memories as a kid.

The talent in those days, just wow.

You'll love this, old time dancers put to Uptown Funk
The creator of this video did hell a job synchronizing he footwork with the music.

The black dudes at 4:30, dayam that's gotta hurt!

Happy Thanksgiving fam!!! I'm sick with the flu...

Hope you gert better soon, that’s what happens when you give up the good stuff. Now if you would stay pickled, nothing could get yaz….

Salute the nation

Lawrence Welk brings back memories as a kid.

The talent in those days, just wow.

You'll love this, old time dancers put to Uptown Funk
The creator of this video did hell a job synchronizing he footwork with the music.

The black dudes at 4:30, dayam that's gotta hurt!

My Mom grew up with Lawrence well. She said he was a great kid and always nice.

Salute the nation

Last edited:
There's not much to be Thankful about if you're a Canadian.

I’m thankful for all my Canadian friends———————

Salute the nation