• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Harris.

I'm infuriated we gave that guy a single dime. This whole war could have been avoided years ago, but no we had to go in and have them tear up an agreement.

Here we are 35.4 trillion dollars in debt and we're giving away hundreds of billions of dollars. For what? Nothing. Meanwhile we do jack **** for our own country and have brought in 15-20 million people from all over the world on OUR dime.

I once believed that allowing all of these migrants in solely to become a voting base was a tin hat argument.
Now that there's evidence of free housing, food and medical care being given to them, I have no doubt that's the purpose.
Honestly, who wouldn't vote for someone that keeps stuffing money in your pocket? Can't blame the migrants on this one, but that doesn't mean
that heads shouldn't roll for putting this plan into action.

Republicans would win this election in a landslide if they would just make abortion rights a states rights issue. A large portion of Kamala votes are based on this one topic.
They did but Democrats and their willing accomplices in the media lie about it.

I once believed that allowing all of these migrants in solely to become a voting base was a tin hat argument.
Now that there's evidence of free housing, food and medical care being given to them, I have no doubt that's the purpose.
Honestly, who wouldn't vote for someone that keeps stuffing money in your pocket? Can't blame the migrants on this one, but that doesn't mean
that heads shouldn't roll for putting this plan into action.
Bingo!
I've been saying this since day one when Biden took a chainsaw to the border policy. It's the only logical conclusion you can come up with when your getting into the numbers brought in here.

There's no country that can remain sovereign with such a massive unchecked flow of people coming into it.

It's not like it was just one country but damn near very country on the planet.

What people don't realize is that they're coming in from the Canadian border as well.

These are just some numbers from the counted ones.

On abortion most people that have abortions are probably not going to be fit mothers or give the fetus / child proper care or nutrition. More than likely the child would just end up in the system. I do think adoptions should be easier and much cheaper but then you are going to have to trust the mother not to drink or do drugs before the baby is born. There is no good solution. In my opinion the right to choose is when you choose to have sex or not.

On abortion most people that have abortions are probably not going to be fit mothers or give the fetus / child proper care or nutrition. More than likely the child would just end up in the system. I do think adoptions should be easier and much cheaper but then you are going to have to trust the mother not to drink or do drugs before the baby is born. There is no good solution. In my opinion the right to choose is when you choose to have sex or not.

Murder of the innocent and the defenseless is never a good solution. Killing them in the third trimester is just evil.

Letting them die on a table after a botched abortion takes a deep dark emotionless cold soul to do. It's a job a serial killer would be qualified to do.

Murder of the innocent and the defenseless is never a good solution. Killing them in the third trimester is just evil.

Letting them die on a table after a botched abortion takes a deep dark emotionless cold soul to do. It's a job a serial killer would be qualified to do.
I don't believe, and never have, that the issue of abortion can be ignored or simply banned. However, I also believe there need to be guidelines and regulations in the establishment of any amendment to a state constitution, which is where this issue now resides. Unfortunately, here in AZ, there is an initiative on the ballot that is a complete free for all when it comes to abortion, and if passed, and I'm sure it will be, will result in the most liberal law in the country. If people would actually read the bill, of course they won't, I doubt it would pass, but people never read beyond the title of the bill.

Do girls choose to get raped by their fathers, stepfathers, and uncles?

I don't believe, and never have, that the issue of abortion can be ignored or simply banned. However, I also believe there need to be guidelines and regulations in the establishment of any amendment to a state constitution, which is where this issue now resides. Unfortunately, here in AZ, there is an initiative on the ballot that is a complete free for all when it comes to abortion, and if passed, and I'm sure it will be, will result in the most liberal law in the country. If people would actually read the bill, of course they won't, I doubt it would pass, but people never read beyond the title of the bill.
Any time in the past, including just a couple years ago when the Dims had POTUS, the house and the Senate, they could have easily passed federal legislation to replace Roe v Wade.
They choose not to do that work because it serves them better politically as a divise issue.

It's really that simple.

I'm sure Republicans are guilty of never making a concession as well, but Democrats, and especially this administration have made an art form of it.
Quite the opposite, they are guilty of making too many concessions without receiving any from the left.

I believe there should be limited exceptions, but if you make an exception for rape, does it have to be proven or can you just make the claim? The bottom line is they want to be able to use abortion as a form of birth control, which is wrong.

Any time in the past, including just a couple years ago when the Dims had POTUS, the house and the Senate, they could have easily passed federal legislation to replace Roe v Wade.
They choose not to do that work because it serves them better politically as a divise issue.

It's really that simple.
Same thing with gun control. Can't fund raise off of it if it is no longer an issue.

Ron ***** slap the ho.

Please, she's never given two ***** about this stuff until now. She's has no part in the affairs of Florida. We have hurricane prep and response down to an art form.

DeSantis did talk to Biden, who is the guy who still signs off on the federal stuff even if he's in lala land.

Do girls choose to get raped by their fathers, stepfathers, and uncles?
No and I agree with having special circumstances for rape, incest, the life of the mother at risk, and possibly if there is a major developmental issue with the fetus.

1728657415789.png
I belong to a wood working group on FB and someone posted that they are thinking of buying this 1967 Powermatic table saw if the price is right. Cleaned up it's probably better than most anything new. The first comment under the post was "That thing has been through more wood than Kamala."