• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Harris.

Kamala has a pretty big fan club that's growing daily.

He said she has a " Jezebel spirit".

That would make a good sound bite.

In no way shape or form are the media telling the true story of Western NC right now. I have a friend who lives there and she said in her county alone there are over 1000 people missing. Private groups have brought in mules to reach people where ever ATVs cannot go because of mudslides and washed out roads. I'm 60 miles south of Asheville and FEMA has has emergency vehicles and choppers sitting since Sunday and they're also hindering private pilots from rescue attempts at the threat of arrest. As usual, the only help that is getting in is not from the government.

I heard on the radio from a caller that the VA Hospital there is inaccessible due to washed out bridge and patients uncared for for almost a week because nurses can't get in. It's dire and only the mountain spirit will get anything done up there. The government can't simply truck in a bunch of trailers and MREs in this situation. The 82nd Airborne is just across the state. Who knows if these geniuses have even thought that far ahead.

Lots of chatter that Lithium is in those hills. I think there will be purposed dereliction just like doing nothing to stop the Floyd riots. Then the commercial interests to come in and doubtless there are already plans to resettle hundreds of thousands of Haitians and Muslims in those hills. We've seen their blueprint already in OH, Minneapolis, the ME and Europe. They aren't merely incompetent it's more like the plan and agenda.

Not to mention a third of NC will not be able to vote in 4 weeks. Plenty of cover for them to deliver the state to Harris even if it takes up to 5-6 weeks after the Election if needed.

Last edited:
The beauty of having a president who's regressed back into truthful childhood.

Apologies if this was posted already.

They go from hating her because she sucks and brings absolutely nothing to the table,to she's the next best thing since sliced bread.

What a goofy world we live in.

As I will commonly state. You're government doesn't give a **** about you.

Today she announced $157 million in aid for Lebanon, a country where half the citizens would like to kill the infidels in America.
Meantime nothing for our own hurricane victims.
Honestly I think she's trying to lose the election.

Today she announced $157 million in aid for Lebanon, a country where half the citizens would like to kill the infidels in America.
Meantime nothing for our own hurricane victims.
Honestly I think she's trying to lose the election.

Let's hope so. Such a blatant disregard for American citizens in general. Blasting in 12-15+ million illegals then hooking them up with free everything is a big ole F U to the taxpayers too.

It's really strange they show such disregard openly without a care in the world. Everything they do is a downgrade to American society

Let's hope so. Such a blatant disregard for American citizens in general. Blasting in 12-15+ million illegals then hooking them up with free everything is a big ole F U to the taxpayers too.

It's really strange they show such disregard openly without a care in the world. Everything they do is a downgrade to American society
As we've said before, Democrats don't need to win on the issues, they only need to win on the number of votes counted.
I'm sure that A LOT of Americans are okay with their fellow countrymen suffering if it keeps Bad Orange Man out of the White House.

As we've said before, Democrats don't need to win on the issues, they only need to win on the number of votes counted.
I'm sure that A LOT of Americans are okay with their fellow countrymen suffering if it keeps Bad Orange Man out of the White House.

It's hard to wrap my brain around their logic. It's like voting for your own suffering and demise.

It's hard to wrap my brain around their logic. It's like voting for your own suffering and demise.
Cost of doing business. To make an omelet you have to break a few eggs.
The omelet being the march toward Communism.

She was searching for something to say. Her hesitation between her words is telling sign.

The interviewer asked her the toughest questions yet. She was looking for nerf balls.

Spin spin sugar.

Republicans would win this election in a landslide if they would just make abortion rights a states rights issue. A large portion of Kamala votes are based on this one topic.

Look, I'm prolife myself but the situation isn't binary and these clowns make it out to be that way. You ARE killing the baby but women should also have the right to choose. The real discussion is what that choice is. The adoption system is nothing more than trafficking children, meaning that hard working families have to put up 20-25k up front to potentially have a child and the mother can back out of the arrangement and the potential parents are out of that money.

Let's fix the adoption process, make it far less expensive, push that as the primary avenue out of the responsibility of the child and abortion as the last alternative. If the mother still wants to abort, it's on her dime and she goes to a state that permits the procedure.

Since the mother has the right to absolve her rights to the child, so does the father. He doesn't have a say in her right to choose but he does have the right not to pay for the child.

That will make women think twice about spreading her legs to these potential baby daddies.

Republicans would win this election in a landslide if they would just make abortion rights a states rights issue. A large portion of Kamala votes are based on this one topic.

Look, I'm prolife myself but the situation isn't binary and these clowns make it out to be that way. You ARE killing the baby but women should also have the right to choose. The real discussion is what that choice is. The adoption system is nothing more than trafficking children, meaning that hard working families have to put up 20-25k up front to potentially have a child and the mother can back out of the arrangement and the potential parents are out of that money.

Let's fix the adoption process, make it far less expensive, push that as the primary avenue out of the responsibility of the child and abortion as the last alternative. If the mother still wants to abort, it's on her dime and she goes to a state that permits the procedure.

Since the mother has the right to absolve her rights to the child, so does the father. He doesn't have a say in her right to choose but he does have the right not to pay for the child.

That will make women think twice about spreading her legs to these potential baby daddies.
It's already a states rights issue and Trump has said that numerous times. He should say it more and do advertisements on it if he hasn't.

I don't watch a lot of TV, so I don't see what's running on it.

It's already a states rights issue and Trump has said that numerous times. He should say it more and do advertisements on it if he hasn't.

I don't watch a lot of TV, so I don't see what's running on it.
If it's a states rights issue it shouldn't be at the Federal Supreme Court and Trump and the Republican's shouldn't be applauding the overturning of Rowe Vs Wade by that body, but rather state that the decision leaves a woman's right to choose at a state level. They don't do that, which is my point. The Dems use it against them and spread fear that Trump is going to strip them of the right to choose.