• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Hate for Najee?

Says the guy with two first names…riiiiiiiiight.
What have you got against people with two first names??

Ricky Bobby wouldn't take too kindly to you.

R.jpg

Oh really? How did he do that job of "sustaining drives" on the 28th scoring team in the NFL?
Sustaining drives doesn't equal scoring. We were mediocre in red zone TD scoring in '23 and horrible in '22.

Wouldn't have been easier to just put him on your ignore list than to beg and wish he puts you on his?
I wouldn't use logic with some of this group, it's not their strong suit. :pound:

I wouldn't use logic with some of this group, it's not their strong suit. :pound:
Yet most are still looking for your strong suit pot.

🥘

🪛

Turkey bacon??? w/ Duke's Mayo???
I had some good BLT’s the other day. I never can seem to have just one sandwich when it comes to that bacon treat.😁

That was a beg?🤔😉
Lol....I was embellishing some on my post.....I thought Bermuda would have called me out on but didn't. A bit disappointing actually.

Najee does have great ball security, that I will give him that over Warren. Unlike many on here I won't argue against clear statistics.
That said
Unfortunately for Najee ball security doesn't equal job security in Pittsburgh
It should be a partial determining factor a long with his ability to bulldoze for yards. The Steelers really have a nice set of two backs with different strengths. I hope they keep both.

Najee does have great ball security, that I will give him that over Warren. Unlike many on here I won't argue against clear statistics.
That said
Unfortunately for Najee ball security doesn't equal job security in Pittsburgh
Ball security with 3.-something average per carry doesn't get it.