• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Hate for Najee?

I would take that bet all day if It was 50/50 workload. Apples to apples has to be yards from scrimmage per touch.
They will likely run him into the ground if they don't plan on keeping him.
Assuming you do not want to take the bet. It qas a fair bet if you think Warren is the better back. All good. No bet then.

I'll take the bet, touch for touch, catch for catch, not betting on volume. Thats fair
If you guys believed Harris was the better back you would have taken the original bet.

I'll take the bet, touch for touch, catch for catch, not betting on volume. Thats fair
If you guys believed Harris was the better back you would have taken the original bet.
“will bet you Harris has more yards from scrimmage and more overall TDS. Barring injury. Loser goes away for 1 month”

That is what he is betting to be clear. If you are trying to manipulate the perimeters I am sure he isn’t going for that. If by your answer it meets his bet perimeters I would think it is locked in.

“will bet you Harris has more yards from scrimmage and more overall TDS. Barring injury. Loser goes away for 1 month”

That is what he is betting to be clear. If you are trying to manipulate the perimeters I am sure he isn’t going for that. If by your answer it meets his bet perimeters I would think it is locked in.
I know, he wants to change the original bet because he doesn't believe his own BS. None of you have the balls for an apples to apples bet, that is apparent.

I know, he wants to change the original bet because he doesn't believe his own BS. None of you have the balls for an apples to apples bet, that is apparent.
If you believe Warren is the better back, you would take the bet. I believe Harris is the better back so therefore he will have more opportunity.
It is a simple bet.
I I believe Warren will have more yards per carry. But not as many yards. He is the 3rd down back. Harris is the every down get that one yard to puck up the 1st dow
n back.
Harris has been successful behind a ****** oline and a ****** OC.

Why not take the bet? If you truly think Warren is the better back. perhaps you dont.

Last edited:

Sorry big Ben, you are trying to say “apples to apples” when you don’t realize or admit they are not apples to apples.

One back is a feature back and the other is a specialty / 3rd down back (you know this). the better back is the feature back. The two roles are different roles and uses.

generally speaking, the feature back has a lower YPC, but over all more yardage than the 3rd down back.

You say Najee is worthless and Warren is by far the better back, BLITZ is offering a pretty solid bet.

Your “bet” is skewered heavily in your favor, thus you calling everyone chicken shitz for not taking your bet.

Reverse the role and it appears you are less then desirable to take a less skewered bet.

Salute the nation

Nobody has balls to take on your bet perimeters and you don’t have balls to take on his. Funny how that works huh?

Slammo, blammo, who stole my whammo?

yours is a BS bet. I almost guarantee that will happen as he is the 3rd down back. He is a great asset to this team, but not a featured back.

yours is a BS bet. I almost guarantee that will happen as he is the 3rd down back. He is a great asset to this team, but not a featured back.
Warren's ypc 5.1 dwarfs Najee's 3.9 ypc. Najee's 3.9 ypc pales in comparison.

Assuming you do not want to take the bet. It qas a fair bet if you think Warren is the better back. All good. No bet then.
Najee gets 1st RB carries because he was a 1st-round draft pick, end of story. Warren was undrafted. The Steelers don't want to get the boss, Art II, in trouble, so hide and obfuscate the decision making. Rooneys only admit making draft picks when they are hall of famers (i.e. Ben).

Najee gets 1st RB carries because he was a 1st-round draft pick, end of story. Warren was undrafted. The Steelers don't want to get the boss, Art II, in trouble, so hide and obfuscate the decision making. Rooneys only admit making draft picks when they are hall of famers (i.e. Ben).
you have less expectations for Warren than expected.

Najee has underwhelmed as a first-round running back as he's mainly been a volume producer. However, because of that he is still better in the lead role and Warren fits his role perfectly. It's a perfect combination of running backs to have, especially as they are going to be a run-heavy offense.

Najee has underwhelmed as a first-round running back as he's mainly been a volume producer. However, because of that he is still better in the lead role and Warren fits his role perfectly. It's a perfect combination of running backs to have, especially as they are going to be a run-heavy offense.
Except Najee's low YPC can get them in trouble. His slowness hurts the team. He's no Henry, who at one time, was ripping off 5.4 YPC, Najee will NEVER be a RB like that. Word is the team made no effort to tell him what was up with accepting the 5th year contract on him, not a word.