• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Hateful trolls celebrate bombing of Minnesota mosque

Elfiero

Banned
Reaction score
There was a time when acts of hatred and bigotry occurring within ethnic communities in the United States would bring people of all colors and religions together to express their solidarity. But that’s not so in Trump’s America. While Minnesota’s Muslim community is still reeling from the Saturday bombing of a mosque in Bloomington, they are also dealing with hateful Internet trolls who are celebrating the incident.

Muslim groups in the United States are offering rewards of $10,000 for information on suspects responsible for the bombing of a mosque in Minnesota on Saturday.

An explosion occurred at the Dar Al-Farooq Islamic Center in Bloomington, Minnesota, early on Saturday as worshippers were arriving for morning prayers. No one was injured in the explosion.
The FBI is currently investigating the bombing, which Gov. Mark Dayton has referred to as a hate crime and an act of terrorism. “The destruction done to this sacred site is just unthinkable, unforgivable. I hope and pray the perpetrator will be caught and prosecuted to the full extent of the law.”

The FBI said Saturday that the explosion had been caused by an improvised explosive device (IED). The mosque suffered fire and smoke damage as a result of the explosion; the office of the mosque’s imam was heavily damaged, with windows being shattered either by the explosion or another object that was thrown through the windows.

Muslims in America have experienced all sorts of vile, hateful, and racist rhetoric since 9/11. They’ve been the victims of numerous hate crimes which are on the rise and have spiked since the November presidential election, in what researchers call The Trump Effect. And now, hideous racists have come crawling out from under rocks and won’t even allow them a moment to grieve the loss of a sacred place in their community. Nope. Undeterred from their mission to make America white again, these racists couldn’t wait for the chance to be gleeful and cheer on this act of cowardice.

[The Minnesota chapter of the Council on American-Islamic Relations] said that its Facebook page had been inundated with anti-Muslim messages since the mosque bombing and its offer of a $10,000 reward. The group shared pictures of messages sent by people celebrating the incident. One read: “Blow up all mosques. Muslim fairy tales have no place inside the United States.” Another said: “If they find this person they should give him a medal.”

And their president, with his Muslim ban, has remained completely silent about it.

fdaeRUX.png

This is a sobering reminder of where we are as a country. Racism, xenophobia, and hatred are now openly American values. They’ve always been part of the fabric of America, but we at least imagined ourselves as better than this. Not anymore: the thin veneer which made it unacceptable to be openly racist is completely gone. And our current administration is leading the way.

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/20...-Minnesota-while-Trump-stays-silent#read-more

This is a sobering reminder of where we are as a country. Racism, xenophobia, and hatred are now openly American values. They’ve always been part of the fabric of America, but we at least imagined ourselves as better than this. Not anymore: the thin veneer which made it unacceptable to be openly racist is completely gone. And our current administration is leading the way.

So a group that advocates hatred, violence, and murder of people in another group simply because those people are in another group is racist? Right. Got it.

Given the recent history of hate crimes against protected minorities and special-interest groups, it is extremely likely that the perpetrator(s) were other Muslim(s).

http://www.fakehatecrimes.org

Last edited:
So a group that advocates hatred, violence, and murder of people in another group simply because those people are in another group is racist? Right. Got it.

Given the recent history of hate crimes against protected minorities and special-interest groups, it is extremely likely that the perpetrator(s) were other Muslim(s).

http://www.fakehatecrimes.org

And even if it wasn't a hoax the Moslems are still ahead if the rest of us by about 45,000 attacks.

'Improvised explosive device' caused blast at Bloomington Islamic center

Somebody left their homework laying around again?

Could've been show and tell...except they kinda can't tell

I can't imagine what on earth would make someone want to hurt Muslims.

Most Muslims are killed by other Muslims. Could be in this case as well. Sectarian violence is a *****.

So this happened under President Trump, and Elfie says this is "Trump's America,' Where was he/she/it speaking out against the BLM violence, cop killings, and growing racial divide that happened under "Obama's Anerica?"

I expect nothing more than crickets on this.

Wait, not only did no terrorists die, not even one of them got injured? WTF? Amateurs...

So this happened under President Trump, and Elfie says this is "Trump's America,' Where was he/she/it speaking out against the BLM violence, cop killings, and growing racial divide that happened under "Obama's Anerica?"

The Left actually thinks of those as successes. It all "brought awareness" to the struggle.

exactly. Elfie will gloss over that part of rioting, burning down businesses, shattering windows in homes, burning cars, etc not realizing that all of that plays a role in escalating violence across the board. because Elfie is missing not only the common sense the good lord granted salamanders, but also the cognitive ability to associate one with the other.

All very true and very sad. You see it happening on this board, the Trump clan getting more vile and aggressive with each passing day. Hopefully soon this national nightmare will be over and America can get back to being truly great again. In time, the Trump administration will go down as one of the darker periods in our history. Those that supported him will look back in shame. In the end, the country will come out of this better and stronger than ever and determined to never let such a travesty happen again. At least we can put our hands together and pray that will be the case.

All very true and very sad. You see it happening on this board, the Trump clan getting more vile and aggressive with each passing day. Hopefully soon this national nightmare will be over and America can get back to being truly great again. In time, the Trump administration will go down as one of the darker periods in our history. Those that supported him will look back in shame. In the end, the country will come out of this better and stronger than ever and determined to never let such a travesty happen again. At least we can put our hands together and pray that will be the case.

Safe space, Tibs, safe space. Cookies, milk, butterflies, parcheesi... it will all be ok...

Was Obama promoting BLM violence or pushing cops to kill minorities?

And the irony of Trump just last week telling police they need to rough up people they arrest.............

Try thinking, trust me it doesn't hurt.

While I agree with everything you said Tibs we have to part ways at ' Those that supported him will look back in shame'.

They won't. When Hillary called them deplorables there was no hyperbole there, in fact it was an epic understatement.

Some idiot threw a cherry bomb or something at a mosque window in the middle of the night and we need a national day of outrage?

And the irony of Trump just last week telling police they need to rough up people they arrest.............

the term "space to destroy" was coined under an Obama regime.
No, Obama was not encouraging cops to kill minorities, but the other way around.

and how the **** would you know?

Did Trump bomb the mosque? Jesus H Christ you are obtuse.

Most Muslims are killed by other Muslims. Could be in this case as well. Sectarian violence is a *****.

I'm Lutheran and we keep our eye on the Baptist church down the street. You never know when those terrorist ******** will try to blow up our church or drive a box truck into us when we're leaving.

I dunno, I thought I'd mellowed since the election. My guy won, I'm pretty happy. Remember, Libs are pretty good at projection though.

Last edited:
I'm Lutheran and we keep our eye on the Baptist church down the street. You never know when those terrorist ******** will try to blow up our church or drive a box truck into us when we're leaving.

Gotta watch out for those damn Baptists. Always cutting off people's heads and throwing queers off of roofs...

Gotta watch out for those damn Baptists. Always cutting off people's heads and throwing queers off of roofs...

Nah...you only have to worry about them if your black and don't appreciate being lynched or dragged from a chain behind a pickup till your body is unrecognizable as being human.

Did Trump bomb the mosque? Jesus H Christ you are obtuse.

No, obtuse is not understanding that the source of the things you mentioned were the things i mentioned.

The "racial divide" was already there and it was grown by right wing radio, tv, blogs, etc. resulting in the election of a man who spewed racist nonsense and was cheered on by the group who couldn't stand the sight of a black man in the White House.

In the immortal words of Coach Green:

' You are who we thought you were!'

That's all, the rest is Reich Wing propaganda.

Nah...you only have to worry about them if your black and don't appreciate being lynched or dragged from a chain behind a pickup till your body is unrecognizable as being human.

Yes, because, well, recency. Your equivalency argument fails. Muslims currently kill gays around the globe. They currently believe homosexuality is a sin. And they would, in this very moment, kill you and any other queer on the spot simply because you're gay. Baptists killing blacks? Just not a problem much anymore is it? In fact, police officers are far more at risk from African Americans today than blacks are from baptists or Christians. But you keep on harping about a time period 60 years or older.

Meanwhile, in the present day....This from Iran, where simply being gay gets you hanged to death from a crane:

BkVP8cfCUAAfhzG.jpg

More:

gay-sharia.jpeg

Tossed from a roof:

_84398086_videograb_new.jpg

CkwfJF5UUAEPKNV.jpg

so, elfie, are you for or against Islam?
this is a woman being stoned to death
as well as a man
**bonus points** neither are white