• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Here We Go Again! SWAT called to active shooter inside Boulder, Colorado grocery store.

Booted

Less-known member
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Yes, Tibs, it's a white guy.
Fact Checked: False. The man was of middle eastern decent.
I jumped the conclusion the man was white based on the video. Looked white to me. Wrong. I want to apologize to Tibs for getting him all excited, only to be let down in sad fashion. Sort of like telling your kids you're taking them to Disney World, piling them in the car and then taking them to the local public pool. The disappointment would be level 11. Here is an updated video with more up to date information.

Last edited:
Yet another guy obviously 'having a bad day.'

Mock me all you want, but do so at your own peril. At the end of the day, as tough as it is to stomach, violent white men are the greatest terrorist threat to our country.

The facts bear that out.

Praying for all those affected by this heinous crime, their families, friends and loved ones.

The videos out there are too grizzly to share, bodies laying on the ground in the parking lot outside and inside the store itself.

Can someone run the numbers for me. How many of these events happened under trump vs BO/Sleepy

So we're blaming the President for gun-slinging wacko's running around mowing down innocent people at a grocery store? Dare say, you guys are certifiably nuts.

Is it not interesting that for 4 years, these mass shootings were down. It's almost...like...it's...a...koinkydink of epic proportions no one can explain with any obvious political agenda, like say...gun control.

Not a word from any of you regarding the victims here, or the actual act itself, which is still unfolding. It's an immediate rush to politicize and sensationalize it. Some of you really need to take a long, hard look in the mirror, as opposed to constantly lashing out.

At least six people are confirmed dead.

Last edited:
I find it’s like they got the dim playbook, it hasn’t changed, and it reads “how to impact regulation/submission”.

just like the Steelers O, it’s ******* old and we all see right through it

Man, this **** is tired. It will be great when this nation admits it has then addresses the enormous mental health crisis this country is suffering. Takes a sick ************ to do **** like this.

Not a word from any of you regarding the victims here, or the actual act itself, which is still unfolding. It's an immediate rush to politicize and sensationalize it. Some of you really need to take a long, hard look in the mirror, as opposed to constantly lashing out.

At least six people are confirmed dead.
Unlike you Tibor I am waiting for the facts to come out. I'm not pandering to some political agenda. Nor have I seen anything on TV about it, or read an article about it yet. I've been consumed with work and my day. I'll get back to you after I've had a chance to review the data.

Signed....white male (probably terrorist) racist POS

Yet another guy obviously 'having a bad day.'

Mock me all you want, but do so at your own peril. At the end of the day, as tough as it is to stomach, violent white men are the greatest terrorist threat to our country.

The facts bear that out.

Praying for all those affected by this heinous crime, their families, friends and loved ones.

The videos out there are too grizzly to share, bodies laying on the ground in the parking lot outside and inside the store itself.

you mean democrats are the greatest threat to our Country.
Murderers and Lost lives are not distinguished by skin color.

So we're blaming the President for gun-slinging wacko's running around mowing down innocent people at a grocery store? Dare say, you guys are certifiably nuts.
I don’t know Tibs. People didn’t seem to have a problem blaming Trump for, well, everything. Right or wrong, it’s the political climate we’re in.

The facts bear that out.

No, the facts show the exact OPPOSITE. You don't care about the facts.

Despite being just 13.2% of the population, blacks are arrested for 53.3% of murders, 54.2% of robberies, 28.6% of rapes, 33.7% of aggravated assaults, 37.4% of violent crime arson, 43.3% of unlawful carrying of firearms, and on and on.

You know this to be true, and thus like every scheming, conniving, lying scam artist try to distract from the truth.

Boulder Police Department: Multiple loss of life including a Boulder Police Officer.

You know, every time something like this happens, I sit and think how I could never kill in cold blood. I don’t have it in me.

That said, you **** with my family, I’ll stuff your balls through the hole I cut in your throat.

People that do this **** have to be deranged and disillusioned. No way anyone wakes up and thinks this is a good idea. Did they kill him yet? Hope so. No sense having taxpayers foot the bill for this ******* to waste the time of the courts.

Despite being just 13.2% of the population, blacks are arrested for 53.3% of murders, 54.2% of robberies, 28.6% of rapes, 33.7% of aggravated assaults, 37.4% of violent crime arson, 43.3% of unlawful carrying of firearms, and on and on.

You know this to be true, and thus like every scheming, conniving, lying scam artist try to distract from the truth.
And there again, this goes back to what I said in another thread. Why can’t the media and politicians just be honest? There are evil ******** in every walk of life. Evil doesn’t belong to any one race, other than the human race.

Great, thanks for yet again throwing random data at the wall and muddling the conversation. You're good at this. I presume that's one of your tried and tested methods as a lawyer. Nice try framing minorities and using them as a scapegoat to explain away yet another mass shooting.

Since you're so nifty with stats, now do domestic terrorism and mass casualty events in the US these past few years . What do the numbers show, regarding the perpetrators?

Thanks, on behalf of a grateful and benevolent board.

Btw I've changed my tune on gun control. I was overthinking things, letting the debate about high-powered, military-style weapons, semi-automatic vs. fully automatic, high-capacity magazines etc cloud my views.

It's time to ban all assault rifles, including the AR15. Just ban them across the board. And yes, with that ban would come a grace period & buy-back program. If criminals continue to own them, they'll be easy to identify and arrest, on the spot.

Rifles, shotguns and handguns for hunting and personal safety would continue to be perfectly legal to own, given proper background checks, licensing and no criminal record.

It's time to end the madness, given the use of assault rifles - specifically the AR15 - in mass casualty events over the past decades.

The 2nd amendment starts with 'a well-regulated militia...' Well, it's high time that regulation kicks in, and we return to a period of relative calm. This has to be stricter than the assault weapons ban btwn 1994-2004, closing the many loopholes that was in that legislation. Funny, how life - and personal freedoms - didn't come to a screeching halt back then, a decade in which assault weapons were banned.

Will this end mass shootings by crazed individuals? Sadly, no. But it would limit the casualties and perhaps make these types of events less frequent, thereby saving lives across the board.

And I'd be remiss not to mention Colorado is an open-carry State (& concealed carry w permit). Strange how yet again, the 'good guys with a gun' argument comes up woefully short, as a madman strolls through a Boulder grocery store and mows down ten innocent people (including an armed police officer) with zero resistance from a well-meaning, well-armed public. That's a thing of pure fantasy, that these types of mass shootings can be thwarted by armed citizens. Just doesn't happen or happens so infrequently the argument doesn't hold merit.

Now come at me, with your frothing-at-the-mouth, over-the-top anger and outrage. Or preferably, make a valid claim on why assault weapons should be readily available and in the hands of so many deranged, violent individuals.

Last edited: