• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Herschel Walker wants a spot on Donald Trump's staff

Spike

Reaction score
Georgia’s legendary running back Herschel Walker has political ambitions, that he’d like to be on the staff of President-elect Donald Trump.

Walker and Trump are good friends and Walker thinks he’d fit in as the head of the President’s Council on Fitness, Sports and Nutrition, a post currently held by Saints quarterback Drew Brees and Olympic gymnast Dominique Dawes.

“There’s no doubt I’d be willing to help,” Walker said. “I want this country to continue being the best country in the world. I’m tired of people taking advantage of this country. I’m tired of people not realizing that this is the best country in the world.”

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/herschel-walker-wants-a-spot-on-donald-trumps-staff-170050368.html

-----------------------------

Give him anything he wants.

Herschel-Walker-Donald-Trump-Getty-640x481.jpg

I like it. That guy was a freak back in the day and had great work ethic.

Hire him. America's youth it fat, and lazy. When I was in K-12, yeah there were maybe 4 or 5 really overweight people in my class of 250 students. Now the same size sample has 20+ really overweight people and many others that are borderline obese.

Fat Children almost always become fat adults.

Presidents Council on Fitness, Sports and Nutrition?

And here I thought you conservative's were against frivolous government spending.

hahahah - I told you, old conservatism died with JEB.

This is Trump's world now, has been for over a year.

Get on board

Presidents Council on Fitness, Sports and Nutrition?

And here I thought you conservative's were against frivolous government spending.

How is this an expensive program? I'm thinking Walker can tour, have his own website / social media interaction and motivate people for under 2 million a year spent. Maybe there is a problem with some having two African Amercian Republicans on team Trump?

How is this an expensive program? I'm thinking Walker can tour, have his own website / social media interaction and motivate people for under 2 million a year spent. Maybe there is a problem with some having two African Amercian Republicans on team Trump?

Playing the race card. How liberal of you!

“There’s no doubt I’d be willing to help,” Walker said. “I want this country to continue being the best country in the world. I’m tired of people taking advantage of this country. I’m tired of people not realizing that this is the best country in the world.”

Translation= " I need money-I want America to be great again too....really I do!-Illegals are getting a free ride-I'm not a liberal- Did I mention I need money?"

I'm sure he along with Ben Carson will make great TNT's

Elf pig has to be biggest ******* moron I've ever encountered online. It's so far off deep 6 of obnoxious leftist pig troll. It has to be fake.

What you call far off is just your ignorance mannifesting.

Georgia’s legendary running back Herschel Walker has political ambitions, that he’d like to be on the staff of President-elect Donald Trump.

Walker and Trump are good friends and Walker thinks he’d fit in as the head of the President’s Council on Fitness, Sports and Nutrition, a post currently held by Saints quarterback Drew Brees and Olympic gymnast Dominique Dawes.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/herschel-walker-wants-a-spot-on-donald-trumps-staff-170050368.html

-----------------------------

Give him anything he wants.

Herschel-Walker-Donald-Trump-Getty-640x481.jpg

This picture just screams 80s.....especially the shiny jacket Herschel has on. Just because he can pull that look off, I'd put him on the cabinet.

gosh. a black man wants a job and ElfieNativeAmericanJewishAfricanIndian gets his satin panties soiled.

my bad. didnt mean to be disrespectful and assume gender, there, Elfie.

Its funny that libtards attack Trump as being racist and sexist. Then when he appoints blacks and women to high positions they attack them. Whatever it takes to make sense in the pea-sized brain of the libtard...

Its funny that libtards attack Trump as being racist and sexist. Then when he appoints blacks and women to high positions they attack them. Whatever it takes to make sense in the pea-sized brain of the libtard...

you libaphobe

Elfie once again without the stones to say what he really wants to say. Drop the N-Bomb Elfie, the web is anonymous and we all think you are both loathsome and crazy already.