• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Hillary Clinton on her 9th life?

Off with her head!

hillaryclassiedagreement.jpg

Last edited:
Off with her head!

Yep.

signed one of those many years ago. Got "read off" when I out processed about discussing methods and practices and disclosing information. That was just from working in a Brigade HQ. I can only imagine the live intel and operational info that the SEC STATE had.

Off with her head!

Your all haters for wanting to let a little thing like that stop us from having the First Woman President.

From everything I read, Hildebeast planned this whole thing from the beginning. Tibs, I don't where you get your info but none of it from what I see is even close to factual.

First you claim there is no investigation ( I guess ) where Conservatives see her perp walked out in cuffs. Well some of that may be true but only because of some telling facts the NYPost came out with.

" Even if they accept the referral, he says, the case quickly and quietly will be plea-bargained down to misdemeanors punishable by fines in a deal similar to the one Clinton’s lawyer, David Kendall, secured for Gen. David Petraeus. In other words, a big slap on the wrist. He knows the drill,” Krongard said of Kendall."

The second reason being......"For one, he says, any criminal referral to the Justice Department from the FBI “will have to go through four loyal Democrat women” — Assistant Attorney General Leslie Caldwell, who heads the department’s criminal division; Deputy Attorney General Sally Yates; Attorney General Loretta Lynch; and top White House adviser Valerie Jarrett." Fat chance on that.

Second, you say the e-mails were marked classified after the fact. Impossible they say.....

"He says staffers who had access to secret material more than likely summarized it for Clinton in the e-mails they sent to her; but he doesn’t rule out the use of thumb drives to transfer classified information from one system to the other, which would be a serious security breach. Some of the classified computers at Foggy Bottom have ports for memory sticks.

Either way, there would be an audit trail for investigators to follow. The SIPRNet system maintains the identity of all users and their log-on and log-off times, among other activities. “The starting point of the investigation is the material going through SIPRNet. She couldn’t function without the information coming over SIPRNet,” Krongard said. “How did she get it on her home server? It can’t just jump from one system to the other. Someone had to move it, copy it. The question is who did that?”

“This totally eliminates the false premise that she got nothing marked classified,” Krongard said. “She’s hiding behind this defense. But they [e-mails] had to be classified, because otherwise [the information in them] wouldn’t be on the SIPRNet.”

FOURTH....You say, In order to have a crime there must be criminal intent. Well this seems like the easiest to prove.

The Harvard-educated lawyer points out that, from Day One, Clinton was never assigned and never used a state.gov e-mail address like previous secretaries.

“That’s a change in the standard. It tells me that this was premeditated. And this eliminates claims by the State Department that they were unaware of her private e-mail server until later,” Krongard said in an exclusive interview. “How else was she supposed to do business without e-mail?”

He also points to the unusual absence of a permanent inspector general during Clinton’s entire 2009-2013 term at the department. He said the 5¹/₂-year vacancy was unprecedented. “It’s clear she did not want to be subject to internal investigations,” Krongard said. An e-mail audit would have easily uncovered the secret information flowing from classified government networks to the private unprotected system she set up in her New York home"
http://nypost.com/2016/01/31/this-was-all-planned-former-ig-says-hillary-state-dept-are-lying/

But alas, our Teflon Hildebeast will go free to lie, cheat, or whatever she wants but I doubt the voters will ever allow her back in to steal stuff out of the White House again.

qNeRKwOJUz6LmPxF6lEnKulgZl-VuwNizWQr7LQyqG2VGt5Ri0MJOPgXKYsfLfUtwC35TQI2wlo-RjeB276dsXJms695b5bc7cRKg9IQMix1Ky9D12Y_KgcB4ZR8ShWyAEoBawy4

FOURTH....You say, In order to have a crime there must be criminal intent. Well this seems like the easiest to prove.

The Harvard-educated lawyer points out that, from Day One, Clinton was never assigned and never used a state.gov e-mail address like previous secretaries.

“That’s a change in the standard. It tells me that this was premeditated. And this eliminates claims by the State Department that they were unaware of her private e-mail server until later,” Krongard said in an exclusive interview. “How else was she supposed to do business without e-mail?”

He also points to the unusual absence of a permanent inspector general during Clinton’s entire 2009-2013 term at the department. He said the 5¹/₂-year vacancy was unprecedented. “It’s clear she did not want to be subject to internal investigations,” Krongard said. An e-mail audit would have easily uncovered the secret information flowing from classified government networks to the private unprotected system she set up in her New York home"

Essentially this was done for two reasons. 1) She was selling influence to people and foreign governments via donations to the Clinton Foundation in exchange for favorable treatment and foreign policy and a down payment in the event she was elected President, 2) she didn't want Bomma and Valerie Jarrett to know about that or her communications with long-time Clinton adviser Sid Blumenthal who Bomma and Valerie Jarrett can't stand.

Essentially this was done for two reasons. 1) She was selling influence to people and foreign governments via donations to the Clinton Foundation in exchange for favorable treatment and foreign policy and a down payment in the event she was elected President, 2) she didn't want Bomma and Valerie Jarrett to know about that or her communications with long-time Clinton adviser Sid Blumenthal who Bomma and Valerie Jarrett can't stand.

Yeh...I almost forgot about that part of the investigation. Wonder how that's comin' along ?

All I could find was......"“They’re ready to recommend an indictment and they also say that if the attorney general does not indict, they’re going public,” DeLay warned.

Yeh...I almost forgot about that part of the investigation. Wonder how that's comin' along ?

All I could find was......"“They’re ready to recommend an indictment and they also say that if the attorney general does not indict, they’re going public,” DeLay warned.

The Browns will be a Super Bowl contender before anyone in this administration indites.

Essentially this was done for two reasons. 1) She was selling influence to people and foreign governments via donations to the Clinton Foundation in exchange for favorable treatment and foreign policy and a down payment in the event she was elected President, 2) she didn't want Bomma and Valerie Jarrett to know about that...
If any of this is true she should be locked up and they should throw away the key. End of story.

***** should be in jail. It's ******* comical anyone who even defends this ****. If she didn't have the name Clinton she would be long gone.

***** should be in jail. It's ******* comical anyone who even defends this ****. If she didn't have the name Clinton she would be long gone.

We just had 7 years of Obummer - recall that over half the nation could care less. I'm not shocked those idiots could do so.

If any of this is true she should be locked up and they should throw away the key. End of story.

I'd never steer you wrong, Tibs.

On Twitter Dan Bilzarian called her a dumb *****. She said that gun manufacturers should be accountable for shooting deaths. He replied with something along the lines of" What a dumb *****. According to her alcohol and car companies should be accountable for DUI deaths.

http://rightwingnews.com/top-news/what-hillary-just-said-on-camera-could-cost-her-the-election-2/

On Sunday, Clinton gave an anecdote about one of her supporters who she claimed she met the day before, a man in Des Moines. Apparently this man told her a helpful analogy about the email case. She recounted the story to a local Iowa TV station WHO-DM.

“The best explanation I heard of this I heard yesterday in Des Moines from a man I was shaking hands with. He said, ‘This is like you drive through the same intersection for four years and the speed limit is 35. Then you move out of town and they change the speed limit to 25. And then they start sending tickets,” said Clinton, who has insisted that any top secret emails found on her private server were classified as such long after she saw them.

Some noted that the speed limit story sounded familiar. Despite saying she was told the story the day before, she gave almost the exact same anecdote three weeks previously.

She said, “You know it’d be like somebody in the Department of Transportation setting speed limits … let’s say the speed limit was 35. And then retroactively the police say that speed limit should’ve been 25, so let’s go back and look at anybody who drove down that road and exceeded 25.”

“Hillary Clinton is getting quite the reputation of being a pathological liar,” wrote Robert Rich on Mad World News. “Unfortunately for her, she just got smacked with the truth as her latest big lie was brought to light a single day before the Iowa caucus – and it could cost her some serious votes.”

I mean to tell ya, this woman has a history that keeps on giving. You all remember Whitewater right. According to this, yet another Right-wing attack piece, she was too big to prosecute way back in '98...let alone now.

Judicial Watch Releases Independent Counsel Memo Laying Out Criminal Case against Hillary Clinton in Whitewater Land Scandal

(Washington, DC) – Judicial Watch today released 246 pages of previously undisclosed Office of Independent Counsel (OIC) internal memos revealing extensive details about the investigation of Hillary Rodham Clinton for possible criminal charges involving her activities in the Whitewater/Castle Grande fraudulent land transaction scandal. The memos are “statements of the case” against Hillary Clinton and Webster Lee “Webb” Hubbell, Hillary Clinton’s former law partner and former Associate Attorney General in the Clinton Justice Department. Ultimately, the memos show that prosecutors declined to prosecute Clinton because of the difficulty of persuading a jury to convict a public figure as widely known as Clinton.
http://links.mail2.spopessentials2....4MjM3OTY2NzMS1&b=0&j=ODYwMjI5OTk5S0&mt=1&rt=0

Nobody's putting our next President in jail. Dream on.

You are probably right there 21 but every time I open the net there is another rock being thrown at her. Wouldn't ya think that sooner or later she's gonna get clobbered ?

(Washington, DC) – Judicial Watch announced today that it recently received records from the Department of State disclosing plans by senior State Department officials to set up a “stand-alone PC” so that Clinton could check her emails in an office “across the hall” through a separate, non-State Department computer network system. Referencing the special Clinton computer system, Under Secretary for Management Patrick F. Kennedy, writes Clinton Chief of Staff Cheryl Mills, “The stand-alone separate network PC is a great idea.” The emails are from January 23-24, 2009, a few days after Clinton was sworn in as Secretary of State.

“These emails are shocking. They show the Obama State Department’s plan to set up non-government computers and a computer network for Hillary Clinton to bypass the State Department network,” said Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton. “That these records were withheld from the American people until now is scandalous and shows the criminal probe of Hillary Clinton’s email system should include current and former officials of the Obama administration.”
http://links.mail2.spopessentials2....4MjM3OTY2NzMS1&b=0&j=ODYwMjI5OTk5S0&mt=1&rt=0

Somebody pass that popcorn....Bwhahaha

peikW7b.gif

She is getting heavily scrutinized, but I'll bet if you looked at all the Senator and Congressman personal e:mail accounts you'll
find government business being conducted. We have the same problem at my company, we have business e:mail accounts set-up for
everyone and want all business to be conducted using those accounts, but employees end up using their personal e:mail to conduct
business because it is easier and more convenient.

She is getting heavily scrutinized, but I'll bet if you looked at all the Senator and Congressman personal e:mail accounts you'll
find government business being conducted. We have the same problem at my company, we have business e:mail accounts set-up for
everyone and want all business to be conducted using those accounts, but employees end up using their personal e:mail to conduct
business because it is easier and more convenient.

That may be true, but none of them were Secretary of State -- 4th in line to become President, should it be required.

Just look at all the duties under her watch: http://www.state.gov/secretary/115194.htm

There's something seriously wrong with ANYONE who thinks that her handling classified information on a non-secure server was 'no big deal'.

So this is getting socialized now - Condoleezza Rice Aides, Colin Powell Also Got Classified Info on Personal Emails - http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...o-got-classified-info-personal-emails-n511181

Gee, wonder what made the State Dept dig through the archives looking for this? So I am betting that the narrative changes to something like the State Dept. has a serious systemic problem and they will formally scrutinize their security policies. Move along. Hillary will be glad to have helped them improve their policies.

The investigation has included the last 5 Secretaries of State and the result will be to improve procedures in the future.
For a crime to occur there has to be "willful intent" and the conclusion will be Condi, Colin and Hillary may have done
things inadvertently but nobody did anything with "willful intent".

Time to unbind your panties.

Time to unbind your panties.

The rabid, frothing-at-the-mouth right-wing has been out to get her since the embarrasing Benghazi hearings debacle blew up in their faces. Nothing will stop them from wanting Hillary's head on a platter. I'm afraid they won't get their wish. The frustration of which will only continue to fan the flames of hatred and bile. But again, these are Republicans, that's their m.o. anyway, so who cares. :jag:

And mind you, I'm no fan of Hillary. :nono: