• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Hillary makes the rounds showing us exactly why she lost...

oh noes - snowflakes are crying their wittle eyes out

Trump wins AGAIN!

hahahahahaha

Hillary Clinton Says She Will Never Run for Office Again

"As an active politician it’s over. I am done with being a candidate,” Clinton said

“I went, into a frenzy of closet cleaning, and long walks in the woods, playing with my dogs, and, as I write—and—you know, my share of chardonnay. It was a very hard transition. I really struggled,” she said. “I couldn’t feel; I couldn’t think. I was just gobsmacked, wiped out.”

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slat...says_she_will_never_run_for_office_again.html

------------------------------

What an image!

Hysterical!

A drunken Hillary in a screaming hissy fit, cursing Bernie, scrubbing floors, throwing ashtrays........BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Bullshit. If she doesn't run in 2020 ("I need to save the country, no one else can win.") they'll put up Chelsea, who ain't the brightest bulb in that family, to run for NY Senator. She'll automatically get all the votes in NYC and that'll be enough to win the state.

MORE Bernie hate!

hahahahahaha

'It hurt': Clinton says Sanders dragged out nomination fight

Hillary Clinton says Bernie Sanders’s reluctance to concede the 2016 Democratic presidential nomination before the party’s convention was disrespectful, hurtful and stood in stark contrast to the way she handled her primary loss to Barack Obama in 2008.

“I had such a different experience in ’08” “Once it was over, it was over. And I quickly endorsed President Obama. I worked really hard to get him elected. I was still arguing with my supporters at the Denver convention, telling people, ‘Don’t be ridiculous. You’ve got to vote for Senator Obama, at the time.’ And I was thrilled when he got elected.”

https://www.yahoo.com/news/hurt-clinton-says-sanders-dragged-nomination-fight-135139249.html

-------------------------

BLAME BERNIE!

Sic her Bernie bots !

Hillary_And_Why_I_Lost.jpg

NV46H6X.gif

Even blacks dont like her. Those are her core voting block.

I can't believe the two incidents with the accent and hot sauce comments were not made a bigger deal. Well, I CAN believe, just ridiculous.

I can't believe the two incidents with the accent and hot sauce comments were not made a bigger deal. Well, I CAN believe, just ridiculous.

Yeah, that hot sauce thing was maybe the most egregious form of pandering I have ever seen in my life time. Stunned they didn't eat her lunch on that one.

Yeah, that hot sauce thing was maybe the most egregious form of pandering I have ever seen in my life time. Stunned they didn't eat her lunch on that one.

The only rational explanation I can think of is that they were actually so embarrassed for her that they repressed the memory like a person would a traumatic experience in their life.

That, or some extreme double-standards.

The only rational explanation I can think of is that they were actually so embarrassed for her that they repressed the memory like a person would a traumatic experience in their life.

That, or some extreme double-standards.

Well, it's not like blacks would do something drastic like vote Republican.

hahahahahahahaha

Amazon

301zkmh.jpg

"What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?"

Bernie Sanders Guide to Political Revolution Hardcover

Hot sauce? I don't remember that at all.

Hate to defend Hillary, but personally I never knew hot sauce was a black stereotype.

but wait, there's another new book for liberals to cry over!

MSNBC anchor Tur on moment Trump won: 'I can feel the bile in the back of my throat'

MSNBC anchor Katy Tur said her stomach churned and she felt bile in her throat upon learning Donald Trump had won the 2016 presidential election, also stating the Republican candidate had "endangered her life" at campaign rallies.

Tur recalled her feelings in her new book, "Unbelievable," released Tuesday. "The room goes wavy. My stomach churns,” Tur says. “I can feel the bile in the back of my throat.

http://thehill.com/homenews/media/3...ump-won-i-can-feel-the-bile-in-the-back-of-my

NBCs-Katy-Tur-Youtube-800x430.jpg

They will never get over it - never!

Last edited:
You need to watch Undercover Brother.

Mayonnaise is a white stereotype, and the black stereotype is that hot sauce makes it palatable.

Movie is so hilarious that I bought the DVD.

but wait, there's another new book for liberals to cry over!

MSNBC anchor Tur on moment Trump won: 'I can feel the bile in the back of my throat'

MSNBC anchor Katy Tur said her stomach churned and she felt bile in her throat upon learning Donald Trump had won the 2016 presidential election, also stating the Republican candidate had "endangered her life" at campaign rallies.

Tur recalled her feelings in her new book, "Unbelievable," released Tuesday. "The room goes wavy. My stomach churns,” Tur says. “I can feel the bile in the back of my throat.

http://thehill.com/homenews/media/3...ump-won-i-can-feel-the-bile-in-the-back-of-my

NBCs-Katy-Tur-Youtube-800x430.jpg

They will never get over it - never!

Hit

But seriously, someone in the conservative media was keeping count of how many people or entities she was pointing the finger at for her loss in the book, and the count was something like 28

Last edited:
Hate to defend Hillary, but personally I never knew hot sauce was a black stereotype.

Neither did I. And her smug comment at the end of "Is it working" made me puke. What a ******* narcissistic *****.

MSNBC anchor Katy Tur said her stomach churned and she felt bile in her throat upon learning Donald Trump had won the 2016 presidential election

She wasn't alone in this. Tens of millions had the same feeling. Nothing has happened since January that's reduced the nausea. In fact, it's only gotten stronger. The stench emanating from the WH is putrid and all encompassing. Only the blind can't see what has happened to this - once - great country of ours.

She wasn't alone in this. Tens of millions had the same feeling. Nothing has happened since January that's reduced the nausea. In fact, it's only gotten stronger. The stench emanating from the WH is putrid and all encompassing. Only the blind can't see what has happened to this - once - great country of ours.

Ha ha ha! We are approaching a year since he won and you ***** libtard ***** still can't deal with reality. I love it! Cry cry cry...

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

Hey if you don't like it here why don't you leave....Wait a minute...Never mind. ;)

Her seething hatred for Bernie and his bots is fun to watch!

Clinton: I Urged ’08 Supporters to Back Obama, ‘Didn’t Get That Respect’ from Sanders and His Supporters

“As soon as I lost, I turned around, I endorsed him, I worked hard for him, I was arguing with my supporters at the Denver convention in 2008 about why they had to quit complaining that I didn’t win and get out and support Barack Obama. And I didn’t get that respect from him [Sanders] and his supporters.”

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/clinton...that-respect-from-sanders-and-his-supporters/

-----------------

Bank Fraud Bernie better find a new hideout!