• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Hillary makes the rounds showing us exactly why she lost...

OK...jus one more time

212308_image.jpg

Hurricane Irma hit Florida a week after Hurricane Harvey shredded Texas with tornadoes, hail storms and flooding, while L.A. firefighters battled wildfires. Let's get honest here. Mother Nature needs to stop with all the hurricanes, tornadoes, hailstorms and wildfires and accept that Hillary lost.

Zj7VDaB.jpg

Hillary Clinton's book "What Happened" came out today, and I heard that it's almost 500 pages long. Unfortunately, the only person with enough time to read it is Hillary Clinton.

yta2X3f.jpg

If you pick up a copy of the book, you'll see that a lot of notable people wrote little blurbs in the back cover. I'll show you what I mean. Barack Obama wrote, "I'd say I got to hand it to you, but the last time I tried to hand you something, you lost it to Donald Trump." President Trump wrote, "I loved it. Especially the end, I really did not see that coming. Enjoy."

tyler oakley = elfie

21463338_1975424329342139_1525942688102078937_n.jpg

HCtyleroakley.jpg

STILL CAN'T GET OVER IT!

Hillary Clinton still wants to challenge election results

Hillary Clinton just can’t face the fact that Donald Trump’s in the White House and she’s not.

Ten months after her stunning defeat​ in the 2016 presidential race, the Democratic nominee would not rule out challenging the results

But later she admitted that there’s no real “mechanism” to dispute the election results.

http://nypost.com/2017/09/18/hillary-clinton-still-wants-to-challenge-election-results/

--------------------------------

hahahahahahahahaha

Oh, Remember That One Time When Hillary Said Anyone Who Doesn’t Accept The Results Of An Election Is A Threat To Democracy?

member?

That is one power hungry tormented soul. A fitting dessert for her unquenchable desires.I bet she doesn't even poop she's so magical in her mind. Get her some medication.

This woman continues to remind us how mentally unfit she is to be Commander in Chief. Thank you Donald Trump.

I hate the whole "Hillary Rodham Clinton." Like there is another Hillary Clinton she could be confused with.

"No I wasn't talking about THAT Hillary Clinton. I meant Hillary Rodham Clinton."