• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Holder focusing on home grown terrorists

While a somewhat fictionalized account of the battle of Stalingrad, the first 15 minutes or so of "Enemy at the Gates" will tell one all they need to know about the desperation of Russia in WWII.

But I can understand Polo's desire to heroize the great humanitarian Stalin.

Keep building those straw men it's all you have left.

Name one policy that makes the Tea Party "same old isolationist, xenophobic, racist element". All you are doing is regurgitating some bullshit you found on a lib website. Name one thing that Obama has NOT lied about. Name one thing that Obama has not ****** up.

Better yet I'll show you more than one, with a question.

Where do the tea party 'hopeful representatives' stand on foreign policy, our relationship with Russia for example. How do they feel about programs like the Peace Corp etc.

Can you show me their words on these matters, or any words having to do with foreign policy. And don't fuse the Repugnican foreign policy into this, WHAT IS THE TEA PARTIES TAKE ON FOREIGN POLICY?

Here let me help you:

Foreign policy
See also: Foreign policy of the United States

Historian and writer Walter Russell Mead analyzes the foreign policy views of the Tea Party movement in a 2011 essay published in Foreign Affairs. Mead says that Jacksonian populists, such as the Tea Party, combine a belief in American exceptionalism and its role in the world with skepticism of American's "ability to create a liberal world order". When necessary, they favor 'total war' and unconditional surrender over "limited wars for limited goals".

Same ol Same ol...the only interest in foreigners is when they have to kill them. Yeah that will work out great in a global economy, talk about bringing a knife to a gun fight.

NEXT LIE OR MISREPRESENTATION.

Last edited:
Better yet I'll show you more than one, with a question.

Where do the tea party 'hopeful representatives' stand on foreign policy, our relationship with Russia for example. How do they feel about programs like the Peace Corp etc.

Can you show me their words on these matters, or any words having to do with foreign policy. And don't fuse the Repugnican foreign policy into this, WHAT IS THE TEA PARTIES TAKE ON FOREIGN POLICY?

Here let me help you:

Foreign policy
See also: Foreign policy of the United States

Historian and writer Walter Russell Mead analyzes the foreign policy views of the Tea Party movement in a 2011 essay published in Foreign Affairs. Mead says that Jacksonian populists, such as the Tea Party, combine a belief in American exceptionalism and its role in the world with skepticism of American's "ability to create a liberal world order". When necessary, they favor 'total war' and unconditional surrender over "limited wars for limited goals".

Same ol Same ol...the only interest in foreigners is when they have to kill them. Yeah that will work out great in a global economy, talk about bringing a knife to a gun fight.

NEXT LIE OR MISREPRESENTATION.

The Tea Party isn't that tightly organized. You give us way too much credit. At the most basic level the Tea Party stands for the government not spending more than it takes in. After that everyone is on their own. Although the Left is obviously terrified (and so is some of the GOP too), there are only about 16 members out of 435 in the House that can correctly be called Tea Partiers.