• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

House Republicans to vote on bill abolishing IRS, eliminating income tax

A Fair Tax or a Flat Tax would eliminate over 90% of lobbyists.........which the 1%ers won't let happen, because now you're messing with their money.
Only way to fairly tax everyone.

5% is the same cut for a guy who makes 23,000 as a guy who makes 2.3 million.
Hurts just the same.

Hurts just the same.
YES!
THIS!
Everyone pays their fare share, the rich guy is obviously paying more, and everyone has a stake in the game.
Nobody’s exempt.
Nobody gets a loophole.

We still have the 'no-tax' thing goin' on down here, State wise. Pay as you buy.

8zNCKCU.jpg

Not to mention a bad *** for a governor....

‘Will Not Be Tolerated Here In Florida’: DeSantis Purges ESG From State Retirement System​

Florida Governor Ron DeSantis’ Office Calls Out Discriminatory NHL Job Fair​

You can tell how bad *** he is by the vitriol he gets from the Dims...

74hhp3.jpg

S9b4f46d938654a978d8b74472aeaff48e.jpg_220x220.webp_480x480Q90.webp

"Participants must be 18 years of age or older, based in the U.S., and identify as female, Black, Asian/Pacific Islander, Hispanic/Latino, Indigenous, LGBTQIA+, and/or a person with a disability. Veterans are also welcome and encouraged to attend,” read the requirements."

It's comforting to read that as a military veteran I'm viewed by the woke left as an afterthought minority group. "Oh yeah, you veterans can attend too...I guess"

"Participants must be 18 years of age or older, based in the U.S., and identify as female, Black, Asian/Pacific Islander, Hispanic/Latino, Indigenous, LGBTQIA+, and/or a person with a disability. Veterans are also welcome and encouraged to attend,” read the requirements."

It's comforting to read that as a military veteran I'm viewed by the woke left as an afterthought minority group. "Oh yeah, you veterans can attend too...I guess"
z1S5Kyw.jpg

8BI9cN6.jpg

SIJ6s9e.jpg

Probably be helpful if you're the "right kind" of veteran.

621eda4d3a864d001d7bbc6d.jpg

Hurts just the same.
The only "fair" tax is if everyone pays the exact same amount. Flat amount per person or dependent. Why should someone that earns a million dollars a year pay more than someone that earns 100k a year...they are both receiving the exact same services from the Federal/State government.

The only "fair" tax is if everyone pays the exact same amount. Flat amount per person or dependent. Why should someone that earns a million dollars a year pay more than someone that earns 100k a year...they are both receiving the exact same services from the Federal/State government.
That would leave the military in bad shape, wouldn't it?

That would leave the military in bad shape, wouldn't it?
How so. Take the total budget and divide by the number of citizens/dependents. If the Budget is 1.45 Trillion Dollars, divide that by 331,900,000 people in the US...it comes out to around $4500 a person. That does not even include businesses which could still be taxed on a percentage basis.

Until the income tax passed it up after a few years, the largest source of revenue for the Federal government was tariffs on imports.
There's pros and cons to that but that's how it worked.

Until the income tax passed it up after a few years The largest source of revenue for the Federal government was tariffs on imports, t.
There's pros and cons to that but that's how it worked.
AND.....we added a criminal element into the government.

Convenient Timing: Pelosi Sold $3 Million of Google Stock Weeks Before DOJ Launched Antitrust Probe​

We don't let athletes bet on games they have the ability to influence. Why do we allow Congress to invest in companies they regulate?