• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

House to vote today on impeachment resolution against Trump

Spike

Reaction score
The House will vote on Wednesday on a resolution to impeach President Donald Trump, marking the first time the Democrat-controlled chamber has weighed in on the divisive issue.

It's unclear whether the House will vote to send the resolution to committee, to table it — effectively killing the measure — or vote to proceed forward with it.

In addition, the House will vote Wednesday to hold U.S. Attorney General William Barr and Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross in criminal contempt of Congress for withholding information about the administration's failed bid to add a citizenship question to the 2020 census.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...esolution-against-trump/ar-AAEsYOC?li=BBnb7Kz

---------------------------------------

Once the articles of impeachment are drafted, the 40 members on the House Judiciary Committee voted over whether bring them to the full House of Representatives.

A simple majority vote is needed, in this case, which means 21 congresspeople voting yay are needed in this phase.

HOUSE VOTE: 218

Once the articles make it out of the judiciary committee, the 435 members of the House of Representatives debate the merits of the articles of impeachment.

In this phase, a simple majority is needed again to continue the impeachment process, which means 218 representatives would have to vote yay in order to confirm impeachment.

Bring it on!

This whole thing is stupid. I don't think they have the votes to get it out of the house, and even if they do, it dies in the senate. Be nice if they'd go ahead and start trying to fix that border crisis, healthcare, and any of the litany of other issues this nation faces. Get done with that, then worry about impeachment.

Impeachment, so easy even a caveman can do it

pri_40016440.jpg

They don't realize that they're in quicksand. Thrashing around like scared zebras accelerates the process. Let'm vote to impeach. It's the worst thing they could do to themselves.

Talk about high stakes. 2020 will 'be it' for one side or the other. In either event, get ready for another civil war. If the dims win, there'll be a military coup and the dims will be wild in the streets and the military will crush them. If the Republicans win the dims will be wild in the streets and the military will crush them.

Are they planning to impeach him for something that has already been investigated for two years or something new?

Nancy will squash it on the floor

Setting up more recriminations from the Jihad Squad!

Perfect, lol

I hope they pass it out and to the floor for a vote and pass it there. Will virtually assure a loss of the house and senate and president for the Dems. Not that the GOP won't **** that up, too.

Snapple or somebody needs to come out with a new peach flavored iced tea called "Peach Fortify".

Snapple or somebody needs to come out with a new peach flavored iced tea called "Peach Fortify".

Holy ****, I'm calling Snapple or someone right now to try & get this done.

Squashed on the floor, just like I perdicted

SN anti-Trumpers deeply saddened Hillary wont be made president, again

lolololol

omg Trump live interview on White House lawn after House vote, reporters asked about Omar

"Theres a lot of talk about the fact she was married to her brother....I dont know about that"

LOLOLOLOL

Last edited:
"Theres a lot of talk about the fact she was married to her brother....I dont know about that"

LOLOLOLOL
I wonder if she consummated that marriage?

Holy ****, I'm calling Snapple or someone right now to try & get this done.

I think people on both sides of the political spectrum would buy it. I'm a marketing genius.

I think people on both sides of the political spectrum would buy it. I'm a marketing genius.

You're absolutely right Ron. The left would love the to see an impeachment slogan on the bottle, and the right would appreciate seeing that peach can fortify (or enrich) the body. Lmao, you are definitely something onto something.

I wonder if she consummated that marriage?

only if he beat her *** in accordance to Sharia Law for showing too much skin.

These Democrats are as interested in getting things done as the Republicans. At least these Dems have something to distract everyone. We all saw this coming.

They are all pieces of ****.