• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

How's that wall coming along?......BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

i thought we were supposed to look at the person's character instead of their skin color. why are you on the left constantly pointing out skin color?
******* racists.

You should tell the president to look at character. Hes the one that called Mexican folks rapists and drug dealers and cast them in one denigrated swath.

If he doesn't get his wall funded by 2019 he will do the unthinkable and suggest that illegals work in slave camps and become sterile so they wont reproduce. Im calling it now...hes just that despicable a human being to propose it. Hell, if someone in his staff suggests it, like Miller, he would definitely mention it. ****, he already takes his policy recommendations from Fox and Friends personalities

You should tell the president to look at character. Hes the one that called Mexican folks rapists and drug dealers and cast them in one denigrated swath.

If he doesn't get his wall funded by 2019 he will do the unthinkable and suggest that illegals work in slave camps and become sterile so they wont reproduce. Im calling it now...hes just that despicable a human being to propose it. Hell, if someone in his staff suggests it, like Miller, he would definitely mention it. ****, he already takes his policy recommendations from Fox and Friends personalities

maybe look at precisely what Trump really said instead of what Tim Kaine regurgitated at the feet of Shillary?

"When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best," Trump said. "They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people."

he's clearly talking about the people the Mexican ******* government is sending here. Not the ones who are trying to better themselves and come here. You simply cannot tell me that every ******* one of the Mexican immigrants (legal or illegal) are pure, angelic peoples who turn to spite, hate, anger and drugs only after seeing a white-skinned, blue-eyed devil on American soil.

Maybe discuss your view with Kate Steinle's parents and family?

Maybe discuss your view with the parents and family of Brian Terry?

oh, my bad. Both those ************* were white-skinned devils. Who cares about them. Please, do carry on with your racist, bullshit narrative that shows exactly how ******* dense you are (which is already signaled by Tiberius' "like").

you will swallow anything, won't you? You'd be the prime earner at a Glory Hole.

Trump sending troops to the border. This is the appropriate response to an invasion.

http://dailycaller.com/2018/04/03/trump-guard-border-military/

I actually rather have our fine men and woman of our military protect our borders here at home instead of being caught in the crossfire in Syria...

IMHO--it would be a better alternative that a 25 billion dollar wall..
The challenge with this would be the rules of engagement and capture...and what happens to the violators after their apprehended..

Last edited:
Come one man....the world knows Trump and his base have racial biases....don't act like its some ******* secret. When he says he prefers immigrants from mostly white nations like Norway and he openly criticizes people from black and brown nations that's no longer dog whistle racism ...its a ******* bullhorn. Add to the fact that he has Stephen Miller as an advisor. Miller is a white supremacist himself.

Trump is a racist...

Its difficult to confidently and accurately say whats in another man's heart and mind....However, I will say that President Trump needs to be more selective of his words when commenting on race/ethic related issues affecting our country...

Words are powerful...especially when coming out of the Oval Office..

Hey Al Sharpton, when did you join the forum? Or is it you Maxine Waters? Or Minister Farrakhan?

Sent from my [device_name] using Steeler Nation mobile app

It still makes me laugh how thoroughly people have swallowed the "Trump is a racist!" narrative that CNN has been jamming up their ***** for two years. Ignore all facts and be led by the nose like a sheep. All people have to do to understand they've been duped is learn to read and comprehend. Too much work I guess.

It still makes me laugh how thoroughly people have swallowed the "Trump is a racist!" narrative that CNN has been jamming up their ***** for two years. Ignore all facts and be led by the nose like a sheep. All people have to do to understand they've been duped is learn to read and comprehend. Too much work I guess.

Yup, Trump has done absolutely nothing to deserve being called racist. It’s all made up by the fake news media.

1. Muslim Ban
2. Equating Neo-nazis w/those protesting against them
3. Whole response to Charlottesville
4. Pardoning racist Arpaio
5. Calling black athletes, “sons of *******”
6. Ending DACA
7. Slower response to Puerto Rico
8. Calling predominantly black countries, “****-holes”

Rather than spend a ton of money on the wall, just expand the Coast Guard and make them responsible for the Mexican border. At least expanded spending on that branch would provide more workforce opportunity to people. Whereas a wall will be ripe with graft and cronyism as to who gets the contracts.

Yup, Trump has done absolutely nothing to deserve being called racist. It’s all made up by the fake news media.

1. Muslim Ban
6. Ending DACA

Yawn

1. Muslim Ban
6. Ending DACA

Still don't see anything racist there, sorry. You spinning those as racist actions doesn't make them racist. This is a typical Liberal's interpretation of his every quote and action. And we all know that Liberals love to constantly label things they don't agree with by using shame based titles such as racist, sexist, homophobe, xenophobe, etc. I quit buying into that phony B.S. around the same time I quit buying that Trump voters are racist, sexist, homophobic and xenophobic...which was a long ******* time ago. See..the danger of applying such labels at every turn is that they lose all effect. Shrilly crying wolf all day, every day only leads to it falling on deaf ears. You and every other Liberal on the planet can think Trump is a racist for all I care. The Left wants to see racism under every rock and around every corner, so they always find it. I choose not to. I actually feel that leftists who are focused on race 24/7 are the ones that have a lot of racist tendencies themselves.

Last edited:
Rather than spend a ton of money on the wall, just expand the Coast Guard and make them responsible for the Mexican border. At least expanded spending on that branch would provide more workforce opportunity to people. Whereas a wall will be ripe with graft and cronyism as to who gets the contracts.

Not a bad idea...but I would be concerned with training..

Army is the branch of the military that would be the ideal choice for the job IMO...

In fact, the National Guard could support as needed,

Tibs,

Can you explain how an intelligent person like you agrees with the term "Muslim Ban" when the list of countries Trump had on the ban DID NOT nclude (and I will try to go really SLOW so you understand this):

1. The most populous Muslim country in the world (Indonesia)
2. The 2nd most populous Muslim country in the world (Pakistan)
3. The 3rd most populous Muslim country in the world (India)
4. The 4th most populous Muslim country in the world (Bangladesh)
5. The 5th most populous Muslim country in the world (Nigeria)

And also the 7th, 8th, 9th, 11th, 12th, 14th and 15th....

In fact, the new and most current travel ban also got rid of the 10th (Sudan) and 13th (Iraq) from that list.

The current travel ban effects only the: 6th, 17th, 22nd, 30th and 36th rank by TOTAL MUSLIM populations.

How is that considered even at all as "targeted" immigration at a religion? Does that really sound effective to you?

Of course it doesn't. I expect more from you that just regurgitated the liberal line time and time again. Either from "quips" or "memes" that you love to use just to rile up the group a bit (which I'm fine with). But quit acting stupid because a lot of your posts lately have just been stupid, not thought out and just instigating.

Tibs,

Can you explain how an intelligent person like you agrees with the term "Muslim Ban" when the list of countries Trump had on the ban DID NOT nclude (and I will try to go really SLOW so you understand this):

1. The most populous Muslim country in the world (Indonesia)
2. The 2nd most populous Muslim country in the world (Pakistan)
3. The 3rd most populous Muslim country in the world (India)
4. The 4th most populous Muslim country in the world (Bangladesh)
5. The 5th most populous Muslim country in the world (Nigeria)

And also the 7th, 8th, 9th, 11th, 12th, 14th and 15th....

In fact, the new and most current travel ban also got rid of the 10th (Sudan) and 13th (Iraq) from that list.

The current travel ban effects only the: 6th, 17th, 22nd, 30th and 36th rank by TOTAL MUSLIM populations.

How is that considered even at all as "targeted" immigration at a religion? Does that really sound effective to you?

Of course it doesn't. I expect more from you that just regurgitated the liberal line time and time again. Either from "quips" or "memes" that you love to use just to rile up the group a bit (which I'm fine with). But quit acting stupid because a lot of your posts lately have just been stupid, not thought out and just instigating.

giphy.gif

racist ****. right, Tiberius?

another racist ****:

then, the prima donna of *********** in chicago bath houses of a racist ****:

Just another example of Tibs selective outrage. Outraged that Donald Trump would suggest a border wall! How dare he! But Clinton and Obama and Boxer...they meant well.

SMDH.

well, a fence does allow a natural flow of wind and is more aesthetically pleasing. It can also be decorated, with nice flowers around it so that it blends in with the environment. A fence would also only be about 1-foot high, so that some animals are capable of jumping over it, so as to not limit their migration paths.

whereas a wall is a permanent "**** OFF, AMERICA'S CLOSED TO YOU ILLEGALS"

A complete border wall has been an unrealistic expectation since Trump first mentioned it during the campaign for several reasons...but mainly from a fiscal perspective..

"The Wall" has basically been a rallying cry and a metaphor for the Trump team to gather momentum from the voter populace he needed to pull of his stunning upset for the Republican nomination for POTUS in 2016...

He obviously achieved this with "the Wall" and "MAGA" buzz phrase as well as other well conceived strategy's, that ignited his fan base...

But now that he is POTUS, and he should now understand ideas don't come as easy to implement as they do when you are a CEO in corporate America... The smart next step for Trump to make "The Wall" a reality, is to protect the extensive border with the military. In which, he has started that discussion moving forward, and frankly one that I am interested in hearing more about.

A complete border wall has been an unrealistic expectation since Trump first mentioned it during the campaign for several reasons...but mainly from a fiscal perspective..

"The Wall" has basically been a rallying cry and a metaphor for the Trump team to gather momentum from the voter populace he needed to pull of his stunning upset for the Republican nomination for POTUS in 2016...

He obviously achieved this with "the Wall" and "MAGA" buzz phrase as well as other well conceived strategy's, that ignited his fan base...

But now that he is POTUS, and he should now understand ideas don't come as easy to implement as they do when you are a CEO in corporate America... The smart next step for Trump to make "The Wall" a reality, is to protect the extensive border with the military. In which, he has started that discussion moving forward, and frankly one that I am interested in hearing more about.

China built a wall almost 4000 miles long without any modern technology , I believe a wall for our southern border is doable.

1. Muslim Ban
6. Ending DACA
None of that is racist.

Sent from my [device_name] using Steeler Nation mobile app

China built a wall almost 4000 miles long without any modern technology , I believe a wall for our southern border is doable.

Life was much.....simpler then.

And the Emperor didn't have to negotiate with political opposition, and fiscal budgetary agreements to deal with...

Last edited: