• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

I do what I wanna do, **** it.

The clowns now in office are all of the "Hey, everyone's getting theirs.....I don't give a **** what happens as long as I get mine" persuasion. .

Obama pardoned thousands of inmates from federal prisons, slashing years off their felony sentences. This time we are not even getting a deserter back in return. National Security Advisor Susan Rice told NBC News that these prisoners served their terms with honor and distinction.

View attachment 2029

Obama pardoned thousands of inmates from federal prisons, slashing years off their felony sentences. This time we are not even getting a deserter back in return. National Security Advisor Susan Rice told NBC News that these prisoners served their terms with honor and distinction.

View attachment 2029

Damn....did that simple ***** actually say that? Feinstein....edit so everyone knew which simple ***** I meant.

Obama has done much to undermine the 2nd amendment by appointing very liberal federal judges.

I actually hope he overplays his hand. He'll be defeated politically, and expedite his lame duck status.

Thought you guys would like this:

12342589_1155699211138512_6676546814950064835_n.jpg

So is this a well-regulated militia in Oregon?

Happy_New_Year_2016.jpg

Glad to see President Obama make a stand and take executive action on tightening gun control. Gun violence has become an epidemic; it's spun out of control. Thus it's for the common good to take steps to reel it in. Thank you Mr. President, yet another step in cementing his legacy as one of our all-time great presidents. All sane citizens, including gun owners, should applaud this move. Those against it are on the fringes, like the rightwing nutjob terrorists up in Oregon and our very own raging lunatics here at SN.

Some people on this board, who rhyme with ribs, are REBAR: REtarded Beyond All Recognition.

EXECUTIVE ACTION!!!!. How you like them apples criminals? What are you going to do now.....BOOM!

Cue "raging lunatics here at SN"....and they come crawling out of the gutter. Works like a charm, every time. It's like magic.

Some people on this board...

Last edited:
Sure...I am a raging lunatic who has worked at the same employer for 24 years, am a law-abiding, tax paying, productive member of society. Yep raging lunatic because I believe that I should be able to defend myself and my family against criminals who care nothing for gun laws and are certainly not impeded by them.

Why even come here if you are so opposed to freedom?

I put a shinny new no gun sticker on house. There, we are protected.

How is it that a "Constitutional" lawyer, professor or whatever the **** he claims to be can be unaware of how the American system of government works? Or at least, how it's supposed to work.

Obummer didn't study Constitutional law to uphold the Constitution, he studied it to figure out ways to circumvent it.

All this will do is drive up the price of said illegal guns. Meaning more of my tax money that goes to welfare is not being used for food or new iPhones.

Sure...I am a raging lunatic who has worked at the same employer for 24 years, am a law-abiding, tax paying, productive member of society. Yep raging lunatic because I believe that I should be able to defend myself and my family against criminals who care nothing for gun laws and are certainly not impeded by them.
If you're a law abiding citizen & gun owner, why does it matter to you if there are tighter gun control laws? Why bow down to the gun control lobby? What's at stake for you, really? If it saves the life of even a single child, why oppose sane gun control laws? Doesn't make any sense. And if you think they don't work, cause criminals will get their hands on guns anyway, then same question, why does it hurt you so much that the goverment is at least trying to do something about it? There really is no sane argument for it, hence the 'raging lunatic' moniker.

Hey, does anyone know the definition or clarify "shall not be infringed"?

I only ask the question above because clearly people have different thougths on the phrase....why else would I be called a "raging lunatic" because my definition of the term is simply the prevention any interference whatsoever by the government.

If you're a law abiding citizen & gun owner, why does it matter to you if there are tighter gun control laws? Why bow down to the gun control lobby? What's at stake for you, really? If it saves the life of even a single child, why oppose sane gun control laws? Doesn't make any sense. And if you think they don't work, cause criminals will get their hands on guns anyway, then same question, why does it hurt you so much that the goverment is at least trying to do something about it? There really is no sane argument for it, hence the 'raging lunatic' moniker.

Why should it matter if the government monitors my internet usage or phone calls if I am not doing anything wrong? Why should it matter if the cops just come in my house anytime they want for any reason?

C'mon man he was crying! THAT is how much he cares.