• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

I hope these people don't vote, 2nd Edition

Cell phones are responsible...

Whatever it takes...
We can't let the people make their own decisions because they might do things that we smart people in government who went to the right schools know is best for them.

And the left say conservatives are anti-education, anti-science stupid redneck hicks.

These are real.

The left is now making a big deal about Trump saying " I love the poorly educated" from back in 2016....the left falsely interprets that as him appreciating that there are voters stupid enough to vote for him.

Thats not what he meant. These videos make clear obvious who the poorly educated are.

In that speech he also included the well-educated that voted for him. He included the poorly educated as being among one of the smartest.

My feeling is he said he "loved the poorly educated" because when you think of the poorly educated you either think of poor people or democrat voters, and he wasn't thinking about demonrat voters.

We won with young. We won with old. We won with highly educated. We won with poorly educated. I love the poorly educated.
We're the smartest people, we're the most loyal people, and you know what I'm happy about? Because I've been saying it for a long time. Forty-six percent were the Hispanics—46 percent, No. 1 with Hispanics. I'm really happy about that.
So I'm very proud of you, this is an amazing night. I love the country, I love the country.
Another explanation I read:

Trump "loves" the poorly educated without qualification, just as he loves the rich and the poor, the naked and the clothed, the fat and the skinny.

Last edited:
It's shocking. How could a person go clear through K-12 and not instantly know these things?

The answer was even given in many of the questions.

It's shocking. How could a person go clear through K-12 and not instantly know these things?

The answer was even given in many of the questions.

Blame the digital clock for the kid unable to tell time. Digital clocks are everywhere. Not his fault. LOL