• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

I just dont get the oline

Chris Carter had a good article in the PG about Jones today. It actually made me feel a little better about Jones as Carter highlighted the footwork and mental game were there, the physical game was a big issue with hand placement. This is where he brought up the injured elbow and he can actual hide that injury a bit playing on the left side.

Even very good tackles take time to develop and now that he's in year 2, it's time to settle Jones into his future position.
Boom, shalackalacka boom. Hammer's cocked, who wants to rock? Hand of the pump, left hand on the forty.

Chris Carter had a good article in the PG about Jones today. It actually made me feel a little better about Jones as Carter highlighted the footwork and mental game were there, the physical game was a big issue with hand placement. This is where he brought up the injured elbow and he can actual hide that injury a bit playing on the left side.

Even very good tackles take time to develop and now that he's in year 2, it's time to settle Jones into his future position.

100%

Salute the nation

Boom, shalackalacka boom. Hammer's cocked, who wants to rock? Hand of the pump, left hand on the forty.

I think most here know where your right hand is…………….

Salute the nation