• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

"I just love to hit" - sounds like a Steeler LB to me

CoolieMan

Most Intelligent Poster
Forefather
Reaction score
yeah yeah yeah

I'm a coog homer

I really liked this kid coming out of UH and I am very hopeful he helps shore up the inside this coming season

"I've always admired the organization. I've always admired how they operate. I've always said if I had the opportunity it would be hard to pull me from that. I'm just ready to embrace the opportunity. I feel like Pittsburgh is a perfect fit. I am excited to be a Pittsburgh Steeler. My big focus is gaining my coaches and teammates' trust."

When asked what he brings to the team and how he plans to make an impact, Roberts responded confidently.

"I am a physical linebacker, that's just me. I'm gonna be a great teammate. I am coachable. Going into my eighth year, it's no secret, I love to hit."

I t5hink he will be a little faster here in PITTSBURGH than he was in cheatersville.

The fact that he will be playing his true weight and without the added 5-7lbs of electronic equipment.

He makes this team better already and that attitude is awesome, NOW I want to see him back it up and that is a positive thing.

Glad for you Coolie and glad you posted these, good find.

Salute the nation

I mentioned in a previous post that I really liked his production and presence in the opponents backfield and that reflects his aggressive nature. Great upbeat attitude, what a difference from you know who.

What do you think of a Bince comparison?

Coolie I think this is the biggest Houston product signing so far. (One that actually will be playing for the team)

What do you think of a Bince comparison?

Coolie I think this is the biggest Houston product signing so far. (One that actually will be playing for the team)

Ayers............................... who ?

Salute the nation

That clip does not look at all like the Chubb vs Bush matchup

Welcome aboard to a guy ready to hit!

Finally, something we can agree upon....................................... (sarcasm alert)

Salute the nation

The guy is an enforcer, this team needs a couple of them so I'm happy to see him in short down sets imposing his will

Having dinner with wife at Hilton resort, TV had Dolphins-Bills playoff game replay. Watched Roberts and he was good in the bit I saw. Early on, Bills run a swing screen to Singletary in the left flat and Roberts blows up the play for a 3-yard loss. Also hammered Singletary on Bills first play, a run up the middle. Roberts hit Singletary and stopped him cold for a short gain.

Sounds like Steeler linebacker to me too... James Harrison in particular.

harrisonkitty.png