• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

I wonder if Obama will have any comment?

Stoney

Reaction score
He's probably busy dealing with the family tragedies of Michelle being asked for help in a Target, and his once being asked to park a car.

I don't think its a stretch to consider him, Sharpton, and the MSM accessories to this crime.

http://nypost.com/2014/12/20/2-nypd-cops-shot-execution-style-in-brooklyn/
Two uniformed NYPD officers were shot dead Saturday afternoon as they sat in their marked police car on a Brooklyn street corner — in what investigators believe was a crazed gunman’s execution-style mission to avenge Eric Garner and Michael Brown.
“It’s an execution,” one law enforcement source said of the 3 p.m. shooting of the two officers, whose names were being withheld pending family notification of their deaths.
The tragic heroes were working overtime as part of an anti-terrorism drill when they were shot point-blank in their heads by the lone gunman, who approached them on foot from the sidewalk at the corner of Myrtle and Tompkins avenues in Bed-Stuy.
“I’m Putting Wings on Pigs Today,” a person believed to be the gunman wrote on Instagram in a message posted just three hours before the officers were shot through their front passenger window.

The post included an image of silver automatic handgun with a wooden handle. Another post showed camouflage pants and blue sneakers which matched the clothing the dead gunman was wearing as his body was carried from the scene on a stretcher.
“They Take 1 Of Ours … Let’s Take 2 of Theirs,” the post continued, signing off with, “This May Be My Final Post.”
The gunman was a fugitive who had just murdered his girlfriend in Baltimore Saturday morning, sources told The Post.
Minutes after shooting the two officers, he, too, was dead.
He fled to a nearby subway station, the G-train station at Myrtle and Willoughby avenues, where, as pursuing cops closed in, he shot himself on a crowded platform, sources told The Post.
“They engaged the guy and he did himself,” one investigator said of the gunman’s demise.
Both shooting scenes — above and below ground — were scenes of blood and terror.

“I heard shooting, — four or five shots,” ear-witness Derrick McKie, 49, told The Post of the cops’ tragic murder. “It sounded like from a single gun,” he said. Ambulances and police cars rushed to the scene, he said.
“I seen them putting the cop in the ambulance. He looked messed up,” McKie, a barber, added. “He took a high caliber weapon to the face. He was lifeless…I couldn’t see where the holes was that, all I could see was blood. His body was lifeless.”
Modal Trigg Carmen Jimenez, 32, a social worker from Bedford-Stuyvesant, was on the subway platform when the gunman ran inside, pursued by officers.
“Everything happened so quick,” said Jimenez, who is eight months pregnant. “We were standing waiting for the G train. We heard arguing from the other end of the platform.
It looked like two cops came in there was lots of yelling and they said, ‘Everybody get down.’
“We tried to get out of there, and there was a lot of shouting, people were screaming, people were trying to run.
“I threw myself on the floor. I was afraid for my life and afraid for my baby.”

if the cops were white, it won't matter.

stupid, stupid, stupid. Let's get to a point where the citizens really need the help of the police and they refuse to go to a neighborhood because they could be executed by suicidal gangbangers.

That is f*d up. This has got to stop. There are "shooting cops" hashtags on twitter, like it's some sort of game. No matter the outrage over Ferguson, the call for attacks on police is unacceptable. These criminals need to be found and uprooted. Shouldn't be that difficult if they're bragging about **** on Instagram. The protests have been mostly peaceful, so much for that. Here come the violent criminals that want their 5 minutes of fame. Jackasses.

http://www.aol.com/article/2014/12/...ne-ranting-before-killing-nypd-cops/21119392/

There are so many facets to this. The problems run so deep in our society it is scary. Some of it is legitimate grievances against the police some of it over reach and excessive amounts of legislation by corrupt politicians. The police should not be put in the position of enforcing bad laws on a resentful population by tyrannical politicians. That is a recipe for incidents like this where a criminal has nothing to lose and decides to go out making a statement in a blaze of glory.

Bomma frowns upon this.

May this piece of garbage rot in hell for eternity

Last edited:
Al Sharpton got what he wanted

Al Sharpton Protest: ‘What Do We Want?, Dead Cops!’

Several thousand protesters marched in New York City on Saturday. The protesters were part of Al Sharpton’s “Million Marchers” protest against police violence. The protesters chanted “What do we want?… Dead cops!” as they marched in New York City.

http://www.peoplespunditdaily.com/2014/12/15/news/us/al-sharpton-protest-want-do-we-dead-cops/

I'm surprised some nutcase hasn't taken Sharpton out by now.

I'm sure when his golf outing is over he will make a statement

stupid, stupid, stupid. Let's get to a point where the citizens really need the help of the police and they refuse to go to a neighborhood because they could be executed by suicidal gangbangers.
If were the cops I'd say **** it, we're not patrolling black ghettos any more. Let them get along without us.

I've been saying for awhile that this anti-cop sentiment was going to become very dangerous...first for police and ultimately, for the rest of us. Why would anyone want to be a police officer in this climate? To know if you have to defend yourself or use force, your life as you know it is over? To risk your life trying to help people who hate you and see you as the enemy? Sad, and frightening.

http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/20...paramedics-instagram-account-prompts-outrage/

Last edited:
It's war

The New York Patrolmen's Benevolent Association, the NYPD's union, has issued this statement following the deaths of two police officers in an ambush:

"Starting IMMEDIATELY: At least two units are to respond to EVERY call, no matter the condition or severity, no matter what type of job is pending, or what the opinion of the patrol supervisor happens to be.

“IN ADDITION: Absolutely NO enforcement action in the form of arrests and or summonses is to be taken unless absolutely necessary and an individual MUST be placed under arrest.

“These are precautions that were taken in the 1970's when police officers were ambushed and executed on a regular basis.

“The mayor’s hands are literally dripping with our blood because of his words actions and policies and we have, for the first time in a number of years, become a ‘wartime’ police department. We will act accordingly.”

Former Gov. George E. Pataki of New York blamed Mayor de Blasio and United States Attorney General Eric H. Holder Jr. for the shootings of the officers.

“Sickened by these barbaric acts,” Mr. Pataki wrote on Twitter, “which sadly are a predictable outcome of divisive anti-cop rhetoric of #ericholder & #mayordiblasio.”

http://cityroom.blogs.nytimes.com/2014/12/20/brooklyn-police-shooting-live-blog/

Al Sharpton, if we had a fair Attorney General and President, should be held accountable for Federal hate crimes and for inciting riots. I don't care what anyone, at this point, states...these are now federal hate crimes. He is liable, as he is for his owed $4.5Million in back taxes.

Infuriating. Revolution may be upon us.

You just can't make this **** up....

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2014/12/20/obama-golfs-after-receiving-word-of-nypd-shooting/

OBAMA GOLFS AFTER RECEIVING WORD OF NYPD SHOOTING

President Barack Obama was briefed on the ambush killing of two NYPD cops while on the golf course in Hawaii this afternoon, according to the White House press pool report.

“The President has been briefed on the Brooklyn police shooting. White House officials continue to monitor the situation,” reported Wall Street Journal’s Carol Lee.

Obama endured harsh criticism for golfing minutes after issuing a statement on the beheading of James Foley at the hands of Muslim militants in September.

“You know, it is always a challenge when you’re supposed to be on vacation because you’re followed everywhere. There’s always going to be some tough news somewhere,” Obama said. “I should have anticipated the optics.”

NYPD officers Rafael Ramos and Wenjian Liu were “assassinated” in their squad car Saturday, Commissioner Bill Bratton told reporters. The suspect, Ismaaiyl Brinsley, 28, had a history of posting violent anti-police messages on social media including an Instagram picture showing blood on his pant leg. Earlier that day, he posted threatening images with the caption: “I’m Putting Wings On Pigs Today. They Take 1 Of Ours…Let’s Take 2 of Theirs,” adding the hashtags, #ShootThePolice #RIPEricGarner, and #RIPMike Brown.

I wonder how many White House reps he'll send to these cops' funerals? The thug in Ferguson got three.

Obviously what these communities need is black cops. Pull all white cops - all of them - out of these areas. Let's remove this race bullshit from the equation, and deal with the real problem. These criminal friendly communities don't like being treated like criminals, and nobody has the guts to call them what they are. **** em.

I wonder if Obama will have any comment?

"I unconditionally condemn today's murder of two police officers in New York City. Two brave men won't be going home to their loved ones tonight, and for that, there is no justification. The officers who serve and protect our communities risk their own safety for ours every single day—and they deserve our respect and gratitude every single day. Tonight, I ask people to reject violence and words that harm, and turn to words that heal—prayer, patient dialogue, and sympathy for the friends and family of the fallen." —President Obama

"I unconditionally condemn today's murder of two police officers in New York City. Two brave men won't be going home to their loved ones tonight, and for that, there is no justification. The officers who serve and protect our communities risk their own safety for ours every single day—and they deserve our respect and gratitude every single day. Tonight, I ask people to reject violence and words that harm, and turn to words that heal—prayer, patient dialogue, and sympathy for the friends and family of the fallen." —President Obama

Everything is fixed. Move along.

So I guess these cops were not "acting stupidly".

Any non police that do anything towards a cop anywhere in the USA for the next couple of days are going to end up in the hospital.....if they are lucky.

The cops weren't white. One was Asian, one was Hispanic. That's why Obama said what he said and why Holder called it an act of barbarism.