• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

I wonder if Obama will have any comment?

"I unconditionally condemn today's murder of two police officers in New York City. Two brave men won't be going home to their loved ones tonight, and for that, there is no justification. The officers who serve and protect our communities risk their own safety for ours every single day—and they deserve our respect and gratitude every single day. Tonight, I ask people to reject violence and words that harm, and turn to words that heal—prayer, patient dialogue, and sympathy for the friends and family of the fallen." —President Obama

Words that harm? He has said enough of them. IMHO, our president bears at least SOME responsibility in this.

"The officers who serve and protect our communities risk their own safety for ours every single day—and they deserve our respect and gratitude every single day. Tonight, I ask people to reject violence and words that harm, and turn to words that heal—prayer, patient dialogue, and sympathy for the friends and family of the fallen." —President Obama

Too little, too late!

"I unconditionally condemn today's murder of two police officers in New York City. Two brave men won't be going home to their loved ones tonight, and for that, there is no justification. The officers who serve and protect our communities risk their own safety for ours every single day—and they deserve our respect and gratitude every single day. Tonight, I ask people to reject violence and words that harm, and turn to words that heal—prayer, patient dialogue, and sympathy for the friends and family of the fallen." —President Obama

**** HIM! Too little, too late. He is as responsible as diblasio, holder and the rest of the saul alinsky educated scumbags whose inflammatory rhetoric have led us here.

Words that harm? He has said enough of them. IMHO, our president bears at least SOME responsibility in this.

Exactly.

I can't post videos but there is one of that douchebag diblasio wlaking down a hallway of NYPD officers. Each and every one of them turned and faced the walls as he passed.

I can't post videos but there is one of that douchebag diblasio wlaking down a hallway of NYPD officers. Each and every one of them turned and faced the walls as he passed.

You should see some of the comments about that video on FB. Most of what I saw was that the cops were being babies and that when they finally get what they deserve they act like *******. It is chilling.

Yet another great reason to stay away from FB.....

I have a friend who claims to NOT be a liberal and claims to NOT be racist....but ever since the Ferguson verdict, she has posted articles and videos of everything anti-white you can imagine. She is Japanese and her husband is black. She is screaming all the time about white privilege and how everything in America is racist. She also thinks that cops are evil (even though her husband was an MP). It's baffling.

Yet another great reason to stay away from FB.....

I have a friend who claims to NOT be a liberal and claims to NOT be racist....but ever since the Ferguson verdict, she has posted articles and videos of everything anti-white you can imagine. She is Japanese and her husband is black. She is screaming all the time about white privilege and how everything in America is racist. She also thinks that cops are evil (even though her husband was an MP). It's baffling.

PzFeed Top News ‏@PzFeed 44s44 seconds ago
BREAKING: Man aims gun at 2 cops outside Bronx housing project but weapon jammed; suspect arrested - NYDailyNews

Have you asked her who is holding the gun to her head making her stay here? On the off chance that she isn't living here and is saying these things then **** her and her opinion. In fact, **** her and her opinion regardless.

Have you asked her who is holding the gun to her head making her stay here? On the off chance that she isn't living here and is saying these things then **** her and her opinion. In fact, **** her and her opinion regardless.

She is an American Citizen now- she naturalized. Her husband is retired military. They live in Oklahoma because of her job- which is a teacher. It makes me sad how truly racist she is because when we were in AK together, she was so much fun and so nice. I don't know what happened to her to make her change and become so bitter. She says Fox News makes her laugh and that she isn't biased one way or another. She is pro-Obamacare and thinks we should be more like Japan when it comes to health care.

She is an American Citizen now- she naturalized. Her husband is retired military. They live in Oklahoma because of her job- which is a teacher. It makes me sad how truly racist she is because when we were in AK together, she was so much fun and so nice. I don't know what happened to her to make her change and become so bitter. She says Fox News makes her laugh and that she isn't biased one way or another. She is pro-Obamacare and thinks we should be more like Japan when it comes to health care.

So what attributes does she possess that you deem her a friend?

So what attributes does she possess that you deem her a friend?

After seeing all her posts recently, I honestly don't know. I guess I can thank FB for allowing true colors to come out??

I wonder how her black husband would go over in Japan.

not knowing the couple at all, but if she was fun and recently changed, I am ASSuming she had some help being swayed to turn her views on high profile topics. Assuming again, it could be her hubby!

I have a friend who claims to NOT be a liberal and claims to NOT be racist....but ever since the Ferguson verdict, she has posted articles and videos of everything anti-white you can imagine. She is Japanese and her husband is black. She is screaming all the time about white privilege and how everything in America is racist. .

Hey Lynn, show her this map. http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...s-most-and-least-racially-tolerant-countries/

Also, point her to this site.

http://dailycaller.com/2014/12/09/america-is-among-least-racist-countries-in-the-world/

From 2010 to 2014, the World Values Survey asked residents in over 50 countries who they would not want as neighbors. Just over five percent of respondents in the United States said “people of a difference race.” That’s far more tolerant a response than citizens of most European, African and Asian countries gave. As a comparison, 15 percent of Germans, 41 percent of Indians and 22 percent of Japanese said they wouldn’t want to live next to “people of a different race.” The Washington Post depicted the results in a useful chart.

Oh I know Japan is racist. My dad used to work for Matsushita-Panasonic. The stories he told me were pretty bad- and this was back in the 80s when he worked there.

Blue Lives Matter

Quoted for Truth

watch
bluelivesmatter_zps795e7abf.png

stupid, stupid, stupid. Let's get to a point where the citizens really need the help of the police and they refuse to go to a neighborhood because they could be executed by suicidal gangbangers.

That already happens in some hoods in this nation bruh...that not fiction.....Kabriny Greens (Chi Town) and some of the Wards on Houston have lil police presence to quell crime.But folks survive ya know. Cops (many white ones) fear black males which is why youve seen aggressive behavior towards unarmed ones. I remember seeing a video interview done on MSNBC of a psychologist that had interviewed several officers w LAPD (when they had their issues with a host of excessive force lawsuits and shootings) and she said many white officers feared minority males (black and hispanic).

You should see some of the comments about that video on FB. Most of what I saw was that the cops were being babies and that when they finally get what they deserve they act like *******. It is chilling.

Theres gonna be all kinds a crazy posts on youtube and FB.....just like the video of the black guy in Bloomfield that was framed by police for resisting arrest and assaulting officers and it turned out to be false accounts (lying on the report). Most folks suggest the cops shouldve been fired or imprisoned and rightly so. But then you have that idiotic redneck contingency that suggests all blacks deserve jail, abuse and feel the police were targeted...

Forum comments just prove theres a divide still in the country and theres still a brand of racism being propagated.....America perhaps should be seperate but equal until those bastions of bigotry die off (if they ever)

Bottom line is you have idiots everywhere in every color but when theres one with a bad and a gun, he can do damage ....WITH IMPUNITY under the right/wrong circumstances.

Bottom line is you have idiots everywhere in every color but when theres one with a bad and a gun, he can do damage ....WITH IMPUNITY under the right/wrong circumstances.

You don't need a badge and a gun to do damage with impunity. Go to Chicago. You just need a gun.