• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

If You Could Select Any American for President, Who Would it Be?

Dennis Miller. Smart, funny, conservative, outsider.

Can you imagine him debating Hillary and her diapers?

I love that guy. The other world leaders would need a thesaurus when talking to him.

I love that guy. The other world leaders would need a thesaurus when talking to him.

Exactly. And in a discussion/disagreement with some Middle East leader, he would tie together a story about Macbeth, bacon, cheeseburgers, and Mohammed to make a hilarious, accurate, pithy point.

Ron Paul, even at his age today he would be a better choice

chuck norris. He could protect the secret service.

You win the internet, Warriors42.

Chuck Norris' tears cure Hillary's lack of bowel control.

And Hillary knows that if she is elected, Chuck Norris cries for our nation.

I see a clear conflict here.

if you had told me this a year ago I would have laughed.... but Trump.

Mark Levin

PJ O'Rourke or Malcolm Gladwell

chuck norris. He could protect the secret service.

Trey Gowdy

Ron Paul, even at his age today he would be a better choice

Aight. Not one of you ******** is getting chosen for my Cabinet. MT had Department of Interior wrapped up. Now he is janitor-in-training.

A few years ago I would have said Colin Powell.

Aight. Not one of you ******** is getting chosen for my Cabinet. MT had Department of Interior wrapped up. Now he is janitor-in-training.

I would of course support ark as Hillary's lifetime security detail. She would be dead inside a week.

Austin Peterson
Joe Rogan
Sam Harris

Basically anyone that is well read, can listen to an opposing view with an open mind and without putting their fingers in their ears and screaming "LA LA LA LA LA", will have tough conversations about taboo subjects, will admit that they aren't an expert on everything and would consult with the best in their respective fields who also have opposing views of one another and make a firm decision from those conversations, and of course be constitutionally eligible.

I'd vote for myself,but I really wouldn't even want the job. The hours are long. Half of the population hates your guts and I'd have to tolerate epic amounts of bs from the media.

Can you imagine having a true leader in the White House that has a true moral compass that is centered around God (no matter what religion you are)? We wouldn't know what to do with ourselves.

Honestly I think the best president would be a good honest, intelligent hard working middle class person. Anyone who is rich or a life long politician is out of touch with reality for most Americans. Surround yourself with a good cabinet and away you go. Democracy is supposed to be government by the people. Our founding fathers are probably rolling over in their grave at what the government is now. Current politicians are not about the "people" anymore.

The GOP had that guy in Rand Paul. Hasn't been in politics very long, and abides by the Constitution. Good man who does pro bono eye surgeries at home and abroad. What could've been....