• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

If You Could Select Any American for President, Who Would it Be?

I'd vote in every county in the country for a ticket of Howard Stern and Charles Barkley.

or even for ark's wife. can you imagine the degree of ****-ups she fixes on a daily basis? gov't would shrink to a handful of essential employees, jobs would be plentiful and we'd have a wall around the ENTIRE country that requires US citizenship to enter - guarded by lasers-equipped sharks, photon torpedos from satellites, invisible submarines with teleport technology, F-14s and A-10 Warthogs. but since she has to clean up after ark... well...

The GOP had that guy in Rand Paul. Hasn't been in politics very long, and abides by the Constitution. Good man who does pro bono eye surgeries at home and abroad. What could've been....

Yeah, maybe, but the Democratic character assassination squad would have him portrayed as Josef Mengele inside a month.

It is their go-to. For crying out loud, they ranted that Mitt Romney was a sexist, a closet homophobe (no pun intended), a racist, etc. He is one of the most genuinely decent people ever to hold public office, for crying out loud.

And to be fair, the Republican character assassination squad does the same. I have a ****-ton of political differences with Barack Obama - we differ on basically everything from economic policy to foreign policy to taxation to government spending to Obamacare to Federalizing airport security to monetary policy. But I have no beef with the guy as a human being - married 1 time, obviously looks after his kids. And the Republicans painted him as the debil.

At some point - how about now? - the character assassination by both sides needs to freaking stop. Abraham Lincoln's wife was crazy after their son, Willie, died in 1862. She had séances run in the White House. Can you imagine the attacks that he would face today??

Enough of this **** already.

I'd vote in every county in the country for a ticket of Howard Stern and Charles Barkley.

or even for ark's wife. can you imagine the degree of ****-ups she fixes on a daily basis? gov't would shrink to a handful of essential employees, jobs would be plentiful and we'd have a wall around the ENTIRE country that requires US citizenship to enter - guarded by lasers-equipped sharks, photon torpedos from satellites, invisible submarines with teleport technology, F-14s and A-10 Warthogs. but since she has to clean up after ark... well...

cb137d82fac58196409d023d41ed47f9.jpg

Is that too much to ask??

It is just amazing to me the blatant nature by which Freedom of Speech is being attacked today at all levels and we as Americans just keep letting it happen.

Can you imagine what 1920s Russians would think of our Americans today, and the ignorance by which we operate? "Oh, everything's just fine."

It's rampant. Curt Schilling and ESPN. City Government fining people for using the wrong pronouns. Savage being pulled off the air mid-broadcast. Our internet being given away to other countries. The Seattle pitcher suspended for the season for daring to question Dear Bammy. Our legislators calling for laws to be enacted to enable fines/jail time for people who deny climate change exists. 1,000 other examples.

As my signature says,

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke

It is just amazing to me the blatant nature by which Freedom of Speech is being attacked today at all levels and we as Americans just keep letting it happen.

A certain gay Brit is having his very funny and entertaining speeches on college campuses cancelled with bomb threats from lefty loons who hate his conservative message.

Yes, the loving left, showing its love and tolerance.

Not one ******* word about this outrage - NOT ONE - from the alphabet networks, the NYT, the WaPo, and on and on.

Can you imagine if a lefty - say, Sanders - had numerous speeches cancelled due to bomb threats? The lefty media would be having a Hillaryspasm.

tumblr_nsof9iRL1p1ux1dn3o2_r1_500.gif

Me

because all are welcome in my flock

and I'm the best of the best

A certain gay Brit is having his very funny and entertaining speeches on college campuses cancelled with bomb threats from lefty loons who hate his conservative message.

Yes, the loving left, showing its love and tolerance.

Not one ******* word about this outrage - NOT ONE - from the alphabet networks, the NYT, the WaPo, and on and on.

Can you imagine if a lefty - say, Sanders - had numerous speeches cancelled due to bomb threats? The lefty media would be having a Hillaryspasm.

Free speech is threatened by higher education......the students, the administration, and the campus police.

Jeanine Pirro.

Smart, female, and Lebanese. So you could support her without being racist or sexist, right?

Jeanine Pirro.

Smart, female, and Lebanese. So you could support her without being racist or sexist, right?

I don't care if she likes woman..

bada bing

I'd love a John Stewart/ Steven Colbert ticket. Get both sides of the issues.

I guess if the issue only has left sides.....