• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

I'm gonna explain this **** all to you once

Sask, you've always been a tool. But I gotta tell ya, you take the cake in this thread....

Your utilization of the English language? Incomprehensible and often inaccurate.
Your ability to communicate your thought through word? Awful. 80% of the words you've written are indiscernible. WTF are you actually prattling about?
Your attempt to support your incoherent arguments with facts? Full of holes, and incorrect. You actually believe the pipeline would benefit Canada only? You actually believe that economically and socially Canada's got a leg up on the USA? REALLY?

As Flu said, you pretty clearly were on a bender writing this one.

I implore you to make some sense. Thanks.

Last edited:
I don't know. My house tripled in the last 10 years and has stabilized. We're fine. It's people like you who conflate Canadian Conservatism with this **** show. I voted Harper every election. This is not Conservatism. I smell an Eastern Douche bag in your posts.btw.

Are you saying the Sask market you live in saw homes, in general, tripling in value in a decade? All homes? I'm pretty damned sure your home didn't triple in value in 10 years solely due to market forces and not due to remodeling/additions. Not in the Sask. Seems you're quite prone to exaggeration. My wife lived there for four years, BTW.

I live in the recession-proof DC housing market where home values rise even when the US has house implosions. It's like San Francisco, if you can purchase a house in those markets, you're nearly guaranteed great appreciation over the years. In those markets, homes don't triple in value in a decade.

But please, carry on.

Well Tim. I really don't believe Alberta will be importing American oil. And the pipeline is sitting there. So once it is cleaned and assembled it will be sending oil south. Those jobs will last a very short period of time and then explain the economic benefits for anyone outside Alberta or Saskatchewan. And yes. My house tripled like everyone in this market between 2006 and 2016.

Well Tim. I really don't believe Alberta will be importing American oil. And the pipeline is sitting there. So once it is cleaned and assembled it will be sending oil south. Those jobs will last a very short period of time and then explain the economic benefits for anyone outside Alberta or Saskatchewan. And yes. My house tripled like everyone in this market between 2006 and 2016.

Huh, let me see. Let's just say 100% of the jobs disappeared, as you incorrectly assert. There's no benefit in the USA obtaining oil from Canada v the OPEC countries? There's no political benefit to having non-OPEC trading partners? Your answers ought to be rich.

And please, go on some more about how Saskatchewan and Alberta are economically destroying the United States of America again? Let me grab my popcorn first, brb.

Potash as all natural resources has up turns and downturns. When it is low you leave it in the ground. It ain't going anywhere. The world will need to eat sport. And I don't think much of American oil will be flowing north to Saskatchewan and Alberta dude. And like I said. It who's leader was in Wrestle Mania. Hmm mm.
I got the key numbers written down so after all this "losing" you tell me when the winning starts.

Dude (I'm a woman btw), I've got news for you, Canada isn't the world's only consumer of oil. We use a fair amount here ourselves. And any less we have to buy elsewhere is a good thing for us.

And please save your wrestling references for someone else, as I have zero knowledge of wrestling and zero idea what you're talking about. Nor did I even vote for Trump. That doesn't mean I'm so clueless I can't see the possible benefits of anything he does. And guess what? If it benefits Canada, great. Canada is an ally and trading partner. Ultimately what benefits you can benefit us. It's not a zero sum game.

Huh, let me see. Let's just say 100% of the jobs disappeared, as you incorrectly assert. There's no benefit in the USA obtaining oil from Canada v the OPEC countries? There's no political benefit to having non-OPEC trading partners? Your answers ought to be rich.

And please, go on some more about how Saskatchewan and Alberta are economically destroying the United States of America again? Let me grab my popcorn first, brb.
We'll it wasn't me that won the highest political office in the United States saying how bad things were. President McMahon was. It was him that trumpeted the doom and gloom and how horrible things were. Really truly horrible. Awful. So which way is it then.

Last edited by a moderator:
We'll it wasn't me that won the highest political office in the United States. President McMahon was. It was him that trumpeted the doom and gloom and how horrible things were. Really truly horrible. Awful. So which way is it then.

What about my messages would indicate that Trump's assessment of the state of affairs in America was incorrect?

I don't know. My house tripled in the last 10 years and has stabilized. We're fine. It's people like you who conflate Canadian Conservatism with this **** show. I voted Harper every election. This is not Conservatism. I smell an Eastern Douche bag in your posts.btw.

Grandma was from Kronau; We used to watch cousin Orland Kurtenbach play hockey on the tv together.

It is great that you did well on your real estate.

What have I said about Canadian Conservatism? What does Canada have to do with your comments on Trump, other than that he and Turdeau are the most successful politicians at "using" social media?

It is just great that all can see how you've made your judgments about Americans, and now about me. Your ability to impart judgments on others makes you a bigot.

Are you a teacher or a government employee?

If it wasn't for hockey, labatt, trailer park boys and maple syrup. You canucks would not have MTC's blessings ;)

We'll it wasn't me that won the highest political office in the United States saying how bad things were. President McMahon was. It was him that trumpeted the doom and gloom and how horrible things were. Really truly horrible. Awful. So which way is it then.

I would say some things are working pretty well,and other things are really, truly horrible and need to be improved. Economic growth is pathetic, wages are stagnant, poverty is up, more people are on welfare and food stamps than at any time since the depression, health insurance premiums and deductibles have skyrocketed, no you can't keep your plan or your doctor, the debt has doubled, our vets wait months to get treatment, tens of thousands are being slaughtered all over the world in civil wars and terrorist attacks...other than that things are peachy.

Stop.

Each post reveals that you are more of an idiot than the last.

Re-read this when you sober up on Monday; maybe you can edit some sensibility in.

Oh those progressive Canadians and their bloody bats do like to talk...too bad their hockey teams can't even make the playoffs these days

The non-aboriginal seal hunt is set to open off the East Coast of Canada on April 10th. While the quota has yet to be announced, it is expected to remain at 400,000 harp seals, 60,000 grey seals and 8,200 hooded seals

slide_207477_659528_free.jpg

slide_207477_659515_free.jpg

slide_207477_659532_free.jpg
\\

Those top two ain't Inuit.

Stop.

Each post reveals that you are more of an idiot than the last.

Re-read this when you sober up on Monday; maybe you can edit some sensibility in.
His semi-coherent ramblings are oddly entertaining. I would suggest he watch less WWE though, as he seems to be confusing it now with politics.

His semi-coherent ramblings are oddly entertaining. I would suggest he watch less WWE though, as he seems to be confusing it now with politics.

I guess Vince is a political figure now. Paige is hot

Trudeau will turn Canada into another European hellhole, you watch, they are already letting the savages molest their infidel little girls

Storm of reaction to news Syrian refugee charged with sex assaults

Reports that a man accused of sexual assaults on six Edmonton teenage girls was a Syrian refugee have ignited a firestorm of reaction, from anti-immigration diatribes to criticism about how the media dealt with the story.

Groups that work with refugees in the city have been inundated with calls and texts over the past 24 hours, some from people calling for an end to the refugee program

Soleiman Hajj Soleiman, 39, was arrested Saturday and charged with six counts of sexual assault and six counts of sexual interference after six teenage girls, all younger than 16, told police they were inappropriately touched while swimming at the West Edmonton Mall water park.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/edmon...ual-assault-reaction-racism-1.3973831?cmp=rss

yep - time to build that Northern Wall

FREEDOM GRANTED TO MAN WHO BEHEADED BUS PASSENGER IN CANADA

A Canadian man who was found not criminally responsible for beheading and cannibalizing a fellow passenger on a Greyhound bus has been granted his freedom.

Manitoba's Criminal Review Board announced Friday it has given Will Baker, formerly known as Vince Li, an absolute discharge, meaning he is no longer subject to monitoring.

Baker killed Tim McLean, a young carnival worker who was a complete stranger in 2008. A year later he was found not criminally responsible due to mental illness.

Baker was initially kept in a secure wing of a psychiatric hospital but given more freedom every year. He has been living on his own in a Winnipeg apartment since November.

The review board said it "is of the opinion that the weight of evidence does not substantiate that Mr. Baker poses a significant threat to the safety of the public."

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/storie...ME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2017-02-11-11-35-45

I swore I won't come back for any more of this God forsaken mess. But I literally can't help myself. Moth to a flame. Donald Trump learned all of this from WWE. Or WWF as it was at the time. You don't have to be the smartest guy in the room. You can be the heal. No problem. You can still make a lot of cash. You just have to say what the folk want to hear. You are the folk. Good luck with that.
FDR, JFK , Ronald Reagan, Donny Trump.. which of these was caught in a stone cold stunner.
How the hell do you think Obummer got elected for 8 years sucking up to the libritards and snowflakes

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Steeler Nation mobile app

yep - time to build that Northern Wall

FREEDOM GRANTED TO MAN WHO BEHEADED BUS PASSENGER IN CANADA

A Canadian man who was found not criminally responsible for beheading and cannibalizing a fellow passenger on a Greyhound bus has been granted his freedom.

Manitoba's Criminal Review Board announced Friday it has given Will Baker, formerly known as Vince Li, an absolute discharge, meaning he is no longer subject to monitoring.

Baker killed Tim McLean, a young carnival worker who was a complete stranger in 2008. A year later he was found not criminally responsible due to mental illness.

Baker was initially kept in a secure wing of a psychiatric hospital but given more freedom every year. He has been living on his own in a Winnipeg apartment since November.

The review board said it "is of the opinion that the weight of evidence does not substantiate that Mr. Baker poses a significant threat to the safety of the public."

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/storie...ME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2017-02-11-11-35-45

I'll raise:

http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/investigators-border-canada-terrorists-mexico-1.3977502

The Trump White House should be less concerned with the U.S. border with Mexico and turn its attention to Canada instead, an investigative report in the U.S. online news site The Daily Beast suggested this week.The report quotes unnamed FBI and Department of Homeland Security officials as saying far more "suspected terrorists" are being encountered at the U.S.-Canada border.
"We are looking in the wrong direction," the story quotes a senior Homeland Security official as saying. "Not to say that Mexico isn't a problem, but the real bad guys aren't coming from there — at least not yet."

The story points to leaked FBI data collected between 2014 and 2016 that showed the number of "suspected terrorists" trying to enter the U.S. from Canada at land border crossings was in some months twice that encountered at the Mexico-U.S. border.

Actually, it would be cheaper to just push our entire border 50 mi north and annex all the habital zone of Canada.into the USA. Of course we'd have to deport the quebecers back to France.

I swore I won't come back for any more of this God forsaken mess. But I literally can't help myself. Moth to a flame. Donald Trump learned all of this from WWE. Or WWF as it was at the time. You don't have to be the smartest guy in the room. You can be the heal. No problem. You can still make a lot of cash. You just have to say what the folk want to hear. You are the folk. Good luck with that.
FDR, JFK , Ronald Reagan, Donny Trump.. which of these was caught in a stone cold stunner.
I don't know if you know this or not but wrestling is fake. Now you know

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Steeler Nation mobile app

Actually, it would be cheaper to just push our entire border 50 mi north and annex all the habital zone of Canada.into the USA. Of course we'd have to deport the quebecers back to France.

When you all come north, just find me. I will sign us up. And you will want the border 100 miles north to include Whistler and Tremblant, but not Edmonchuk or most of Saskatchewan. You'll get Calgary and most of southern Alberta for free. And you can leave the Atlantic provinces alone. They really are drag economically.

Bad news is that France won't take Quebeckers: they think they talk funny and are all farmers. Just change the signs to English and let them know who is boss.

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app