• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

I'm gonna explain this **** all to you once

When you all come north, just find me. I will sign us up. And you will want the border 100 miles north to include Whistler and Tremblant, but not Edmonchuk or most of Saskatchewan. You'll get Calgary and most of southern Alberta for free. And you can leave the Atlantic provinces alone. They really are drag economically.

Bad news is that France won't take Quebeckers: they think they talk funny and are all farmers. Just change the signs to English and let them know who is boss.

You really have this figured out - I subscribe to your wisdom

I haven't watched pro wrestling since I was a kid. It is quite ironic that all of you who voted for him have no idea where he picked up his ability to understand and manipulate the less than intelligent. But I guess that says a lot.

It is quite ironic that all of you who voted for him have no idea where he picked up his ability to understand and manipulate the less than intelligent. .

I had to break this down into 4 separate sentences in order to try to understand this, and I'm still not sure of what you are saying.

I haven't watched pro wrestling since I was a kid. It is quite ironic that all of you who voted for him have no idea where he picked up his ability to understand and manipulate the less than intelligent. But I guess that says a lot.

I wonder what an IQ comparison would show. I doubt that enough participants could be honest enough in their self-reported score to be of any value in assessing your theory. I honestly don't know where mine would rank here. I know it's above average though. Interesting.