• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

I’m literally trying to give everybody money.

You are literally retarded.

Letting people keep their own money is not giving them other peoples money. The debt comes from overspending and not from allowing money to stay in the economy and drive growth.You are an economic moron like most leftists.

I don't even respond to his stupidity anymore. Tried to engage in discussion about taxes and deficits, and he never replies.

Watch, one of these days we're gonna find out this was Coolie all along ******* with us.

Collie's nowhere near intelligent enough to have more than one board identify

What do you think Trump's tax cuts were? Giving people money and running up the Nation's credit card. Buying votes with our kids future.
You do know that we have record tax revenues under Trump? Running up the nation's credit card comes from Congress.

I've heard Trump has actually lost wealth at the expense of getting into politics, as opposed to Hitlery, Pelosi, Sanders and all the rest of them. And he's the criminal?

Of course he has. I don't think he really cares anymore. He's come to understand just how nasty politics is in this country as well.

As obnoxious as i find him at times. I do respect his willingness to put up with relentless unwavering bullshit. I think it fuels him to push on no matter what.

21 - you and I agree 100% that the massive Federal deficit is a very bad thing long-term.

We also know for an absolute fact that revenues to the Federal treasury have never been higher. Ever.

So cutting spending is at the top, top, top, top of the list. Where do we cut? My recommendations:

Eliminate the Dept. of Education - education is a local concern. **** Fed spending on education. Savings: $70.5 billion annually.

Eliminate Medicaid. No more taxpayer funded charity. Savings: $419 billion annually.

By saving about $490 billion annually on just two cuts, I am also saving another $25 billion on interest. Now up to $515 billion.

Next, I cut the pay for all non-military Federal employees by 10%. I then increase the deductible for Federal employee health insurance from where it is now (almost nothing) to what the rest of us pay, $1000 per year per family member. Welcome to the real world, Federalees.

That saves another $45 billion right there.

Done. I just saved the taxpayers $560 billion annually, WITHOUT touching social security or Medicare.

21 - you and I agree 100% that the massive Federal deficit is a very bad thing long-term.

We also know for an absolute fact that revenues to the Federal treasury have never been higher. Ever.

So cutting spending is at the top, top, top, top of the list. Where do we cut? My recommendations:

Eliminate the Dept. of Education - education is a local concern. **** Fed spending on education. Savings: $70.5 billion annually.

Eliminate Medicaid. No more taxpayer funded charity. Savings: $419 billion annually.

By saving about $490 billion annually on just two cuts, I am also saving another $25 billion on interest. Now up to $515 billion.

Next, I cut the pay for all non-military Federal employees by 10%. I then increase the deductible for Federal employee health insurance from where it is now (almost nothing) to what the rest of us pay, $1000 per year per family member. Welcome to the real world, Federalees.

That saves another $45 billion right there.

Done. I just saved the taxpayers $560 billion annually, WITHOUT touching social security or Medicare.

And cut all the stupid grants for things like studying how wombats ****. I saw list of 100 outrageous things the Obama administration spent in just the year 2011 alone. For example, he gave Pakistani mango farmers $60 million. How does that benefit America? We don’t even buy their ******* mangos. And they harbor terrorists. He probably got a big kickback.

And cut all the stupid grants for things like studying how wombats ****. I saw list of 100 outrageous things the Obama administration spent in just the year 2011 alone. For example, he gave Pakistani mango farmers $60 million. How does that benefit America? We don’t even buy their ******* mangos. And they harbor terrorists. He probably got a big kickback.

I think we are up to $600 billion pretty damn quick that way.

WITHOUT touching social security or Medicare.

Then, we simply put a freeze on Federal spending for 3 years. Discretionary spending is $1.43 trillion per year, increasing by at least 4% per year. The freeze saves about $70 billion per year, over three years it saves $210 billion.

Meanwhile, let the economy expand at 3% per year, and Federal revenues go up by at least 3% per year. That equals $150 billion per year. Therefore, by 2023, the spending is down $670 billion per year, and revenues are up $150 billion per year, so the deficit is now $280 billion per year.

With no reduction of social security, etc., and no tax increases.

Then, we simply put a freeze on Federal spending for 3 years. Discretionary spending is $1.43 trillion per year, increasing by at least 4% per year. The freeze saves about $70 billion per year, over three years it saves $210 billion.

Meanwhile, let the economy expand at 3% per year, and Federal revenues go up by at least 3% per year. That equals $150 billion per year. Therefore, by 2023, the spending is down $670 billion per year, and revenues are up $150 billion per year, so the deficit is now $280 billion per year.

You heartless *******. You know that even reducing the rate of growth of those programs is called a cut. I don't think there is a term for absolute zero growth in federal programs.

The problem is Social Security is a Ponzi Scheme and its already broke. Most of the debt is bonds sold to pay social security to retirees.

The problem is Social Security is a Ponzi Scheme and its already broke. Most of the debt is bonds sold to pay social security to retirees.

That is unfortunately true. And with our declining birth rate, the scheme goes bust in 2060 when it consumes the entire budget.

**** it. I'll be dead by then. Alternatively, I'll be 99 and ******** in an adult diaper and too old to care.

It seems like even if tax cuts were guaranteed to increase tax revenues, libs would be against them for some really weird reason.

It seems like even if tax cuts were guaranteed to increase tax revenues, libs would be against them for some really weird reason.

Not weird at all. Taxation is their power. Lowering taxes means losing some of that control, even if it results in an economic boom and increased tax revenues.

(D)ims think that the Obama years - with part-time jobs, high unemployment, declining median income, high taxes, and an explosion of food stamp recipients - were awesome, while the exploding economy under Trump is terrible. That is all you need to know about the (D)ims.

laffer-curve.jpg