• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

impeachment debate today

This makes it clear.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">What in the absolute hell did I just watch? ��*♂️ <a href="https://t.co/SUiwVYmAmi">pic.twitter.com/SUiwVYmAmi</a></p>— M3thods (@M2Madness) <a href="https://twitter.com/M2Madness/status/1207699372055711744?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">December 19, 2019</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

THIS person gets voted into office over and over again.

Term limits.

She's not fit to run a lemonade stand. And to think we have a growing group in office just LIKE her.

I was briefly listening to the news yesterday and a commentator made the point that Congress has never been, in its history, as old as it is today.

As long as its not Butigiege, we will be electing the oldest President (Trump, Sanders, Warren or Biden) in the country's history. And if it Butigiege, he will be the youngest President ever elected.

Our country is ****** up.

We need term limits SO BAD and we need an amendment to require one-subject laws.

The only way it gets done is by a Convention of States. There is no way Congress passes an amendment to limit themselves. No freaking way.

It's likely safe to say that the majority of Americans are more at ease with an older person " at the helm" than some youngster that has little or no experience and will get pushed around on the world stage. (OMG, I just described Obama).

The Democrats have waited 3 years to get to this point, and it's about to back fire once the Senate takes over. I do understand there straggly, they can not talk about Trump's record, or beat him in a general election.

Remember, Impeachment is not a legal trial; it's a process that only requires a majority. Whomever controls the majority sets the rules. The word itself has lost meaning due to their actions.

The Senate will shot down this hearsay quickly. It will be fun to watch and will give Trump a boost toward the general election.

The end game will be Trump being re-elected for another 4 years, and Democrats going after their senior leadership, which wouldn't be a bad thing.

The end game will be Trump being re-elected for another 4 years, and Democrats going after their senior leadership, which wouldn't be a bad thing.

You might like this take. Wait for the lady who comes in about halfway through.

is their a time limit as to when the have to send to senate? if not Pelosi could gamble that the senate will flip in the next election cycle then send to senate.

Holy mother of pearl. She's drunk on the job. What the heck?

They'll spin it that it's due to a medication that she needs (because she's so ******* old) causing the slurring, or it'll just get glossed over completely by our wonderful media.

is their a time limit as to when the have to send to senate? if not Pelosi could gamble that the senate will flip in the next election cycle then send to senate.

I'm not sure there is, I read something this morning that said the articles for Clinton took 3 weeks to get to the Senate. Saw it on the internet, so they may have received them in 3 minutes.

vKHktBf.png

image-98.png

Here's the thing... We don't want the Senate on the TV for the next month.

Anytime Congress talks, be it Democrat OR Republican, they look bad. Watching the Democrats on TV the past 6 weeks has destroyed that party. The whole country hates them.

Let's keep it that way. No trial. No witnesses. Just a vote. Not one imbecile in the Senate needs to talk. If the Republicans turn this into "who gets screen time", they are going to lose all the gains they made during this Kangaroo Court.

The media loves to talk about "approval ratings". Just remember the media and congress have HALF the approval rating as Donald Trump. HALF!!!

Now they are talking about looking for more articles of impeachment? Somebody needs to reach back and slap these brats in the back seat. This **** will only stop when people start seeing real consequences from this bullshit. Charges need to be filed soon against someone involved in the Mueller circus.

Reps should put together their own list of witnesses they would call if the Senate did agree to call new witnesses. Dems are the ones who actually committed crimes in lying to FISA court, etc. Tell them you will call every FBI agent whose name was attached to the 17 "mistakes" the IG report identified that just happened to go against Trump. Let them know these political hacks will be held to account. Let them look smarmy like Peter Struck (sp?).

Dems have far more to lose and would back down immediately

Reps should put together their own list of witnesses they would call if the Senate did agree to call new witnesses. Dems are the ones who actually committed crimes in lying to FISA court, etc. Tell them you will call every FBI agent whose name was attached to the 17 "mistakes" the IG report identified that just happened to go against Trump. Let them know these political hacks will be held to account. Let them look smarmy like Peter Struck (sp?).

Dems have far more to lose and would back down immediately

From what I'm hearing it goes deeper than that. The FISA court knew they were being mislead and still signed off on it. The deep state is very deep.

From what I'm hearing it goes deeper than that. The FISA court knew they were being mislead and still signed off on it. The deep state is very deep.

Yes they are, and this would've been kept from the public's eye had Hitlery won. They were so convinced it was gonna happen that they were this blatantly scandalous about the whole thing.

FISA judges are trying to CYA now.